Porto - Best team in Europe?

Are Porto the best team in Europe?

• Total voters
FC Porto and Chelsea are the best! The rest are ass suckers! ;D i'm laughinf my ass off with people saying that Milan is the best team in Europe xD i'll do a sketch of Milan playing! "Look we scored a goal! RUN TO DEFENCE NOOOOW !!!!! Oh yeah :D 11 players on the area mwahahah! Hurray to defensive footbal!!!". I won't even comment Man United... Arsenal is Henry and 10 more players, and of course some of you will say "What about Pires? Vieira? And other important players?" I say, they suck ass :D and besides they're old. Roma? Wtf is Roma? When was the last time they won something? When the ball was a square? Are you kidding? Roma sucks, and amazingly Totti sucks even more xD

And now to finish the great master of football that puts team playing the best and more beautiful football on earth, and that is of course, Sir God José Mourinho, "We are the best!"

Envy is a very ugly thing boys and girls ;| Behave ! Behave!

Thats weird..... you say MIlan score a goal then defend....how come theyve scored more goals than Porto in the last 2 years?

16 Games - Porto = 22
18 Games - Milan = 32

Looks like Porto are the ones who defend more.... also because theyre doing shit in the Superliga compared to the past and lucky to get through in the CL.

I agree Chelsea are a great team, but theyve proven nothing but stay top of the EPL for now.

So munching off past fame wont do you much.

Milanista said:
Thats weird..... you say MIlan score a goal then defend....how come theyve scored more goals than Porto in the last 2 years?

16 Games - Porto = 22
18 Games - Milan = 32

Looks like Porto are the ones who defend more.... also because theyre doing shit in the Superliga compared to the past and lucky to get through in the CL.

I agree Chelsea are a great team, but theyve proven nothing but stay top of the EPL for now.

So munching off past fame wont do you much.

milansta 1 - stevie something or otther 0

No...thats the superliga. I got that from the official Porto website...... you dont know your own team's stats?

And 2 years ago they won the CL.... im including this year.

You're comparing stats of seasons that haven't ended? o.O; Porto is having the worst campaign in Superliga in the last 20 years, and even so, he has almost has many goals as Milan with less 2 games than them. :x Check last year status.

StewieGriffin said:
You're comparing stats of seasons that haven't ended? o.O; Porto is having the worst campaign in Superliga in the last 20 years, and even so, he has almost has many goals as Milan with less 2 games than them. :x Check last year status.

nice contradiction....... You say Porto are the best in the world, yet you say theyre having the worst season in 20 years. Its not like the Portuguese league is a major challenge compared to the Serie A (no offence intended to other portuguese fans) and in Europe.... portuguese teams have only had 4 CL victories where as Italians have had 10. Porto themselves have 2 and Milan 6.

Defending doesnt bring goals in a CL final does it? Milan beat steau 4-0, they beat Barca 4-0, they beat Ajax 4-1, Milan - Benfica 1-0 and 2-1 ........ only difference was Milan-Juve penalties. These were all Finals.....

So your statement saying that Milan score then defend is RUBBISH! Because your just simply putting your own team lower than Italian teams.

1 more thing... MILAN BEAT PORTO 1-0 FOR SUPER CUP JUST 1 or 2 YEARS AGO.....Deco was still there, Mc Carthy was still there, loads of the stars of the CL were still there......

Thats enough from me. I'm just bringing myself down to your level arguing.

ps ---- Its just weird how a defensive Italian team's striker would win the Ballon D'or......

Milanista said:
nice contradiction....... You say Porto are the best in the world, yet you say theyre having the worst season in 20 years. Its not like the Portuguese league is a major challenge compared to the Serie A (no offence intended to other portuguese fans) and in Europe.... portuguese teams have only had 4 CL victories where as Italians have had 10. Porto themselves have 2 and Milan 6.

Defending doesnt bring goals in a CL final does it? Milan beat steau 4-0, they beat Barca 4-0, they beat Ajax 4-1, Milan - Benfica 1-0 and 2-1 ........ only difference was Milan-Juve penalties. These were all Finals.....

So your statement saying that Milan score then defend is RUBBISH! Because your just simply putting your own team lower than Italian teams.

1 more thing... MILAN BEAT PORTO 1-0 FOR SUPER CUP JUST 1 or 2 YEARS AGO.....Deco was still there, Mc Carthy was still there, loads of the stars of the CL were still there......

Thats enough from me. I'm just bringing myself down to your level arguing.

ps ---- Its just weird how a defensive Italian team's striker would win the Ballon D'or......

I agree with the Milanstar here, the Portugese competiion is shite. Its on par with the Scottish and Belgium leagues one or two good sides and then the remainder consisting of piss weak sides that wouldn't be able to match it with non-league teams. Milan also beat Ajax who are a fuckin brillant team and for that i give em some credit

Back
Top Bottom