Portuguese Liga Sagres

Halfway trough the league we were 5 points behind Benfica, that is now 3rd.

Still two games to go, so the 3rd and 4th place still have some interest.

o8glmb.jpg

translation: "I signed for FCPorto in five minutes"
"Sorry (Lampiões)Benfica" - Lampiões is the word given for Benfica fans.

I just couldn't resist ;). A former Benfica player, a player that I admired alot joining my club was just great. He is no world class, but he is a fighter and gives all he got.
That image is just priceless:WORSHIP:
But congrats btw...
You guyz sure know how to win. And Jesualdo deserves to stay, in my opinion...

Nene was the league's best goalscorer this year...this was his debut season in Portugal, and he scored 20 goals in 30 matches.
He was signed from Cruzeiro where we was considered average, never being able to settle. He was playing for a smaller brazilian team before that and he performed well there.

I didn't follow his season closely, but from what I could see he can shoot well with both foot, has a good heading ability and he's a good set piece taker too.
Now, it's always a risk signing a player just because of a good season.. His team had a nice year, finish 4th after the big 3.

You can see all his goals (and some plays) here (4 pages): ;)

Golo means goal, jogada means play.

http://futebol.videos.sapo.pt/searc...ord=nené&imageField.x=0&imageField.y=0#nav1=1

No updates in this thread? It's a shame since this year the league is so excited... well, at least for the reds! :LOL:

1st Braga 25 pts
2nd Benfica 25 pts
3rd Porto 20 pts
8th Sporting 14 pts

Congrats,

Now how was Ramires and the other brazilian guys, you asked for info in the begining of the season?
Was it good descriptions?
Its good to have a feedback of those guys by someone who actually followed them.

Ramires é o cara!
The quenian is an amazing player. We've paid a bargain for a player like him (your president should negociate better in the future). The guy never gives up, he has an enormous physical strength. Honestly didn't expect him to be that kind of offensive player. I thought Ramires was our choice to play in the right wing ensuring primarily the defensive maneuver of the team however he participated decisively in the offense part creating danger situations and making some goals. Sometimes he played in the left changing places with Di María.

I rate our brazilians very high, specially Luisão and David Luiz, once again I can't understand why he isn't in "canarinha". Airton was also a good surprise, always playing effectively when called. About Éder Luís, I see he has quality but he needs to show more consistency (probably more minutes will help next season).

Just one negative note: Keirrison. A deception. He arrived as a star and came out as a flop.

Jesus shows this video to the team before the last game.
Take a look:

YouTube - A Mensagem que os jogadores do Benfica viram antes de serem CAMPEÕES!

No surprise Ramires was great, he is truly a unique type of player, his ofensive awareness is impressive. I thought he was a huge bargain at the time too.

About the other players I thought Airton was gonna do a fine job something like Fernando of Porto, and looks like Eder Luis remains the same.

Now what about that other guy? A tall striker I can't remember the name, I don't know if it was you or other Benfica fan, who asked about those players, you guys always have some related to Benfica in your avatars.

Keirrison was already a flop back there if I remember correctly, he hadn't even arrived and was already complaining about it but maybe I messed the dates up, feels like a long time.

About the seleção, I think David Luiz could have a chance in a near future, specially if he performs well in Champions League, like Hulk had his chance once, I don't know why but Dunga seems to be blind to some markets, lets hope we don't lose another talent to your seleção, Luiz have a history in Brazil youth national teams, he was even the captain once.

But anyhow thanks for the feedback.
Oh and nice vid!

Yep.

Veloso is gone already in fact I think. Alves is probably off soon too. Probably to Russia, Zenit apparently... we'll see....

Chelsea seem quite keen on Ramires of course too but I think he should stay one more season at Benfica.

Olá! Alguém conhece algum patch atual da Liga Sagres para PES6?? Caso sim onde posso encontrá-lo?? Obrigado...

Thanks god they've changed the colour.

Once again, we should change the name of the topic: Liga ZON Sagres - year after year the same old sh*t.

I hope you enjoy Benfica champions again, db.

Thanks god they've changed the colour.

Once again, we should change the name of the topic: Liga ZON Sagres - year after year the same old sh*t.

I hope you enjoy Benfica champions again, db.

Hi mate

well they are certainly the team to beat.

I think my team Maritimo will have a good season (just awaiting the redeveloped stadium).

Off on a tangent is anybody watching Espirito Indomavel? My wife has got me into it! There is even a chap on Madeira we know who is the spitting image of Tristão Moreno!! :)

cheers

db

Good to see a Marítimo fan here, you're doing great in Liga Europa.

Well, my mum watches 'Espirito Indomável' and she said most of the scenes are filmed in Coruche but I think the first chapter had parts at Madeira. There is also 'Mar de Paixão', the action is played at Azores, very beautiful too.

Awful performance, isn't it? Unfortunately I haven't seen to much of this Genoa team, our TV only broadcasts the top 4 teams so I saw the matches against Inter, Juve and Lazio. He was a bit unlucky against Inter and Juve though. Is Marchetti going to replace him?

Besides, he has to be careful about his position in the National Team. Rui Patricio is in a hell of form so Eduardo might lose his spot in the starting eleven. Things are looking bad for him.

Back
Top Bottom