Portuguese Liga Sagres

Yeah, he's good. Guy has been labelled as the "new Benzema" and he's pretty much Sporting's bound at this point. Great signing for them.

Looking forward for tonight's match , going more for Porto but I can change my mind during the game lol

My very first match ill see this season on Portugal league , hope to enjoy it .

just WOW , what a match , what emotion , amazing match so far and great finish I really enjoy it , all tho I was sorry for Benfica idk if they deserve such a finish :/

special they trainer after the goal and after match finish , im really really sorry for that man .... :( I really feel for them , i wish at last that goal came more early !

Congratulations to all FC Porto fans and supporters, Porto was by far, the best team on this match. Benfica played awful tonight. Our strategy for this game was ridiculous. cheers.

1368308703773.gif

Well, we will always have Paços de Ferreira...

Not that I have any preference, and whilst I would usually favour the underdogs, I do hope that Benfica can win the Cup, they've been so hard done by and hope they get something to celebrate.

FD

I'd be looking at that goalkeeper of yours, I swear he looked like he threw the game intentionally.

FD

For those of us who missed that, what happened? :LOL:

Cardozo is so mad after the game at Jorge Jesus? He subbed him out? Bad tactics or did he miss a penalty or something and mad at himself as well?

Enlighten us please. Seems entertaining. :)

Wont even mention Europa League. lols

About todays match, well...

YouTube - Cardozo ataca Jorge Jesus

0:20'.Priceless! LOL! Karma is a b****! :SNACK:

You had this in your back pocket all this time waiting for the perfect chance to throw it in my face?

Well, I'll have you know that I'm perfectly fine siding with Cardozo on this one. We lost the game because Jesus thought 1-0 was enough.

Cardozo, unlike Jesus, seems to care about winning.

I agree wit hairjorca on this, when i first read that post by our friend azur, i thought that was a pretty classless post.
It's always good to be modest in triumph...well not exactly because did Porto became champions because of azur ? No.

I don't understand people who are gloating because their favourite footbal team triumphs...

You had this in your back pocket all this time waiting for the perfect chance to throw it in my face?

Of course not mate! :) Its been a while since i came here, so i just took a look at the last 2 pages and noticed that! Nothing personal, but couldnt resist to let that pass. :SMUG:

Well, I'll have you know that I'm perfectly fine siding with Cardozo on this one.

Well, if that happened in Porto, he wouldnt play more for us! At least, thats how we feel. Shameful.

Last edited:
I agree wit hairjorca on this, when i first read that post by our friend azur, i thought that was a pretty classless post.
Indeed gerd.

I don't understand people who are gloating because their favourite footbal team triumphs...
Football is pretty irrational and our rivalry is way too big.

For those of us who missed that, what happened? :LOL:

Cardozo is so mad after the game at Jorge Jesus? He subbed him out? Bad tactics or did he miss a penalty or something and mad at himself as well?

Enlighten us please. Seems entertaining. :)

He get always mad when hes subbed out, but this time, i assume it was because benfica had just lost its third final in a couple of weeks. I guess it was the combination of several defeats, frustation and character.

Last edited:
Well, if that happened in Porto, he wouldnt play more for us! At least, thats how we feel. Shameful.

If our end of season happened at Porto, your superdragao fans would beat the shit out of the coach.

And if a player from your team did that you'd say that at least the player has passion and knows what Porto is about: winning.

please boys what are the teams that have promoted to the Sagres League??? and in which division is will be boavista in 2013/2014 season? thanks from spain!!!

If our end of season happened at Porto, your superdragao fans would beat the shit out of the coach.

And if a player from your team did that you'd say that at least the player has passion and knows what Porto is about: winning.

Well, thats your assumption again...

Former players from your club have said they were threatened by your fans when they played badly.

You probably don't know your fans very well.

Back
Top Bottom