Post a picture of ya girlfriend Redux

jay666 said:
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a wank.

Being a non-native English speaker i have a translation question concerning the above mentioned statement: "What's an egg???"

Sorry but i'm Belgian (which explains everything)...

01-egg.jpg

I have shitloads of pics of my ex getting naked/posing in lingerie etc. (+ a strip tease video and a video of her masturbating) but I didn't post it anywhere due to a little thing called respect.

:roll:

total said:
I have shitloads of pics of my ex getting naked/posing in lingerie etc. (+ a strip tease video and a video of her masturbating) but I didn't post it anywhere due to a little thing called respect.

Well you obviously you dont respect her enough to stop you from telling us that. :roll:

total said:

I can not wait for the day your ex-girlfriend loses your respect. Because there is one thing guaranteed, women are crazy.

Dar said:
Sounds like Mattster's writing those "ladies confessions" for FHM magazine. You ever read those things? I'm not sure how many more "I walked in on my step son masturbating and I just had to have him, he's bigger than his father" I could actually read.

Please, whoever writes those things, come up with something better. I mean I could do better.

I think I'd just read FHM actually m8 :lol: But yes they are hilarious cos there so ridiculousy made up.

Back
Top Bottom