Pro Evo Web League Season 2 Has started!!

Gunning For Glory

As the new season starts defending champions Arsenal started there campaign with a double header against the Spanish giants of Valencia. The trip to the Mestalla was a entertaining affair with Arsenal dominating possession and chances in the early exchanges this all changed when a rash challenge by lauren gave Valencia a penalty which Patrick klievert struck home to give the Spaniards the lead. The score remained the same until the 41 minute when a great ball by berkamp gave Henry the chance to equalise just before half time! The second half was as open as the first with Valencia coming closest hitting the bar, as the game drew on a stalemate looked to be on the cards until Van Persie stole in to take all three points in the 91st minute, final score Valencia 1 Arsenal 2!

The return match at Highbury was just as entertaining as the match in Spain, Valencia adopted a more attacking approach playing four upfront but as early as the 10 minute Henry's powerful finish gave Arseanl the lead. 13 minutes later henry again proved to be a danger as his precise ball gave berkamp the chance to round the keeper and gave the Londoners a 2-0 lead going into half time. The second half started with klivert making a real nuisance to the Arseanl defence a goal was on the cards and in the 54 min Vicente layed the ball to the big Dutch man who pegged one back and brought Valencia right into it. the 68 th min proved to be decisive as a bit of ping pong football in the Arseanl area saw the ball fall to Klievert who's cute finish tied the game with 20mins to go. Real chances fell to both teams with the forward unable to finish again the game looked to be a draw until another injury time winner for Arseanl, Van Persie twisted a turned in the box finding space to lay the ball of to Hleb for a tap in.

Last edited:
we should have a time when everyone can come on and play and in one room.

like 9:00pm to 11pm everynight it will be much better.

Majoros said:
we should have a time when everyone can come on and play and in one room.

like 9:00pm to 11pm everynight it will be much better.
Problem with that is some poeple are around during the day like me so playing at that late at night is a bit hard.

Robin Van Tastic

This week saw a Arsenal side graced by a wonder show from a classy Dutchman and it wasn't Dennis Berkamp, Robin van Persie inspired Arsenal to take 10 point out of a possible 12 and increase there lead at the top of the table.

The week started with 2 matches against Deportivo La Coruna the tie in Spain was somewhat of a tight affair with Deportivo coming closest by in the first half by smashing the bar. The second period was just as close but Arsenal broke the deadlock on 61 minutes, some tidy down the right by Lundberg gave him space to loft a great ball over to Henry who controlled before slotting away into the corner from about 10 yards out. Depotivo were again frustrated when the rattled the woodwork again, Arsenal held out to take the points in a 1-0 win.

The Highbury return saw plenty of goals with the home side taking the lead as early as 4mins a Reyes pass found Henry in space 1- to Arsenal. Depo bounced straight back equalising in the 10 minute plenty of possession around the box resulted in Tristan scoring from just inside the area with a truly class finish, 10 Min's later and the Spanish side were in front again great possession by Depo created all sorts of problems for the gunners back line and a rash challenge just inside the area resulted in a pen and Diego Tristan's second goal. The equaliser came on the stroke of half time henry ran clear of the defence only to find his shot saved by the keeper it fell to Reyes to make it 2-2. Arsenal Clinched the points with goals from Van Persie and Henry 78,83 and won the match 4-2

Next up at Highbury were Chelsea, In a open game that produced many attempts on goal for both sides didn't really get going until midway through the 1st half a Lundberg cross found Reyes creeping in at the far post to head the ball in for a 1-0 lead which the home side took in to half time. Both sides again created great chances, the scores remained even until a Joe Cole wonder goal gave Chelsea a share of the points, after picking the ball up just inside is own half a surging run found him skipping past two Arsenal defenders and into space from 25 yards out he unleashed a wonderfully drive that flew into the top corner giving Lehman no chance and Chelsea a share of the points.

At Stamford bridge a different story unfolded and a masterclass in finishing from Robin van persie his first arrived on 21mins he cut inside his man and slotted past Cech with ease to give the away side the lead, Chelsea responded with some good pressure Lampard found Crespo in the box who turned his marker and smashed the ball home to make it 1-1. Van Persie then became a real mennis a great cross by Lundberg on the right saw van persie rise above the defenders and head the ball into the top corner from at least 10 yards out, he then went onto secure the points his hat trick and the match ball in the 79th a nimble turn on the spot created space and from an acute angle he curled the ball in to make the final score 3-1 the the Gunners. After the match some questions were raised about the performance of RVP with the opposing manager asking if the young Dutchman was on drugs, after testing the results came back to show RVP in the clear and a red arrow taking some of the credit of his previous display.

good luck guys with this league. sadly i wont be able to play this 2 league, so no sao paulo this year. after our glorious 3 place. but ddont worry next tourney we will be bak with full force :D

Now the Evo-Web Champions League has finished I will be on most nights.
Evo_j4yc3e is the tag.

Guys

i know a few people like myself have been unable to connect for the last few days.

So if all is ok tomorrow i should be on all day for some league matches.

Deacon Brown said:
Guys

i know a few people like myself have been unable to connect for the last few days.

So if all is ok tomorrow i should be on all day for some league matches.

deacon.. did u read my pm man??? about leaguepad? can u help me? thanks m8

Right chaps i have updated the league today will all the results that have been sent to me over the last few weeks.

Arsenal are looking strong again this season but with 3 out of the top 6 teams not playing 7 games yet im sure it will not be long b4 Arsenal are toppled like in real life!!

Come on ur Spurs!!!!
(Im deportivo but my son is spurs)

Back
Top Bottom