Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this could either be correct, or incorrect, obviously, but if it is correct, then they have some false information. First of all, Dominican Republic don't play football, Cuba plays but not at a world level. Here in the US Dominicans don't like football and they have even told me they don't have a national team. But I guess we'll see.

BILAL AYUB said:
Yes there are pictures but they are of the 360 version which was annouance at the xbox summit last year. they look good. no ps3 pictures in the magazine, but ops2 says the ps3 one will look better!

i havent seen those pictures ever. are they in game shots???

As for it being better on ps3 - there is an interesting article here suggesting there will be little difference between the two. - http://games.kikizo.com/news/200602/065_p1.asp

Doubla R said:
Ok, this could either be correct, or incorrect, obviously, but if it is correct, then they have some false information. First of all, Dominican Republic don't play football, Cuba plays but not at a world level. Here in the US Dominicans don't like football and they have even told me they don't have a national team. But I guess we'll see.

More info about Dominican Football :

http://www.fifa.com/en/development/index/0,1219,106644,00.html?articleid=106644

The baseball is more popular but they play football !

Last edited by a moderator:
Well BILAL AYUB isn't the only platinum member of OPS2 magazine.
If this information is true, I expect pics online soon.

We'll see!

Last edited:
Pity that all the World Cup teams aren't in it.

And I hope that it does mean the Championship so I can play with my beloved Wolves.:D

There is a short interview with Tatsuka about next gen PES:

OPS2: One major criticism of PES5 was that the pace of the match was slower than previous installments. Whats your solution?

Tatsuka: Well there are many problems of PES. We are trying to fix all of these but they take time. Admittedly PES5 was much slower than say PES3 but there was the ability to keep possesion of the ball much longer in PES5. In Winning Eleven X we will be speeding up the overall pace while keeping the same level of possesion. Liquid football!

OPS2: One word, Handballs!

Tatsuka: Ha I had a feeling that you would ask me about them. They were in PES3 but werent in PES4 or 5. In PES3 they happened far too often but we have hoped to perfect them for PES6.

OPS2: Now your main competitor FIFA has a lot of teams and leagues as does TIF/WTS. Will there be major changes in this department?

Tatsuka: As you can see from the team list there are many new inclusions. Some arent final but we are 90% sure on most and we might sneak a couple more in!

OPS2: Online is a key factor in next gen consoles. What advancements are there for the PES series?

Tatsuka: As I have said before I would like 11-a-side online mathces and this can be done with Xbox Live and also Playstation's online service PSN or what ever it ends up being called. Hopefully you will see this in PES6.

OPS2: When can we expect it on our shelves? Including the PS3 version.

Tatsuka: The billion yen question! We are aiming for late November 2006 similar to previous PES. Thats for the 360, PS2, PSP and PC. The PS3 version can easily be completed around the same time but we hope to have it as a possible EU and JAP launch title whenever that is. We are adding lots of effects and animations and these obviously take time.

OPS2: Finally what do you think of the PS3 and the Cell? Is it much better than the 360?

Tatsuka: The PS3 is nice. Cell is easy to develop for although some people
have had some difficulty, our studio is doing well. A lot of physics can be implemented with the processor. If harnessed correctly the PS3 can be quite a bit more powerful than the 360. But this takes time and effort.

OPS2: Thank you Master of Pro Evolution Soccer.

Tatsuka: Ha, Ha only my friends are allowed to call me that! Your welcome.

BILAL AYUB said:

OPS2: One major criticism of PES5 was that the pace of the match was slower than previous installments. Whats your solution?

Tatsuka: Well there are many problems of PES. We are trying to fix all of these but they take time. Admittedly PES5 was much slower than say PES3 but there was the ability to keep possesion of the ball much longer in PES5. In Winning Eleven X we will be speeding up the overall pace while keeping the same level of possesion. Liquid football!

:( I thought PES5 was too fast and WE9/WE9JL pace was spot on....exactly how a game of football should be.

Bilal do you not have a digital camera mate so you can take some snaps?

Why not just add all the other leagues unlicenced so we can have proper cup formats, player growth from lower leagues etc.
And they better not just add new teams but still have to pick the few for the master league and manager movement is a must now.

BILAL AYUB said:

OPS2: One word, Handballs!

Tatsuka: Ha I had a feeling that you would ask me about them. They were in PES3 but werent in PES4 or 5. In PES3 they happened far too often but we have hoped to perfect them for PES6.

OPS2: Now your main competitor FIFA has a lot of teams and leagues as does TIF/WTS. Will there be major changes in this department?

Tatsuka: As you can see from the team list there are many new inclusions. Some arent final but we are 90% sure on most and we might sneak a couple more in!

OPS2: Online is a key factor in next gen consoles. What advancements are there for the PES series?

Tatsuka: As I have said before I would like 11-a-side online mathces and this can be done with Xbox Live and also Playstation's online service PSN or what ever it ends up being called. Hopefully you will see this in PES6.

OPS2: When can we expect it on our shelves? Including the PS3 version.

Tatsuka: The billion yen question! We are aiming for late November 2006 similar to previous PES. Thats for the 360, PS2, PSP and PC. The PS3 version can easily be completed around the same time but we hope to have it as a possible EU and JAP launch title whenever that is. We are adding lots of effects and animations and these obviously take time.

OPS2: Finally what do you think of the PS3 and the Cell? Is it much better than the 360?

Tatsuka: The PS3 is nice. Cell is easy to develop for although some people
have had some difficulty, our studio is doing well. A lot of physics can be implemented with the processor. If harnessed correctly the PS3 can be quite a bit more powerful than the 360. But this takes time and effort.

OPS2: Thank you Master of Pro Evolution Soccer.

Tatsuka: Ha, Ha only my friends are allowed to call me that! Your welcome.

It's from the magazine ?

Hopefully Brentford get promoted this season and I will be able to play as them.

When I saw League One...........OMG, finally!! But it's actually Championship, just get em promoted MA.

yes, show us some officially authenticated and certificated pictures please

the fact that the pictures were scanned in by yourself has to be proven by writing the word thomasGOAL on the upper-right side of every picture and putting a stamp over it.

thank you!

I guess I take that back then, I have never seen the Dominican Republic national team play, and people tell me they have none. I've seen a few dominican kids play, in fact I know one, and he's very good, that's the reason why I thought Dominican Republic didn't have a national team.

benjo said:
Perhaps this guy could make some scans again, remember :

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=23319&highlight=scans

I've already sent him a PM to have scans and/or confirmation.

sorry mate I cant, mainly because I havent got the mag.

Now I dont wanna put a downer on things but Im gonna call BS on this one. two reasons.

number one: Magazines dont write issues in advance. The next magazine is out on the 23rd Feb. I know it will have been sent off to print this week, so theres no way next issue has even started.

number two: I contacted some friends over at www.gamespress.com. I told them about this scoop and they told me shut the funk up, AND if I wasted their time with some dodgy info Id get my pass taken off me :(

BUT

in a way to cover their own backs he did mention ONE reason why this COULD be true.

He mentioned something about NDA's that Sony put on companies. NDA = Non Disclosure Agreements. As far as I know every developer is under these agreements regarding PS3. So from what they said, OPM couldnt post this info UNTILL the March issue, because the NDA wouldve been lifted by then.

Get it?

I dont believe nothing of theese things!

No official Material everything can happened!

I know that a lot Of Konamiguys are members her( dont ask how)but so it is!;)how do you guys think the Patching tools come out,and the bins have been encrypted........ , i also know that konami has give order to chek all forums in net about WE/Pes and what the Fans wont! so we get a Winning eleven for Fans and a Pro evo who sells and its More arcade, and everyone can play it easy(so we terminate Fifa)!

The problem is the Licens, i am also dreaming abut a full license with all leagues in, and stadium are edited, but someone else have spend a lot of money to relese as often a he can Licesed shit!!!!

I wait for Info with Pics, but nothing is impossible, so konami listen to what the Fans want!!!!

Last edited:
Pictures of PES6-Xbox360 on the Official Playstation Magazine ???

Mmmh ... I don't believe !!!
(Or Maybe it's the first april fool of the year !?)

Look yeah. This is real but I cant prove it to you guys even though I want to so much. I have no scanner, web cam, digital camera etc. My PC is running slow aswell for some wierd reason. If you believe it fine, if you dont Its your opinion. If I didnt have the magazine and I was reading this I would be very sceptical too.

Yours Sincerely

Bilal

KAiWAi said:
Pictures of PES6-Xbox360 on the Official Playstation Magazine ???

Mmmh ... I don't believe !!!
(Or Maybe it's the first april fool of the year !?)

Umm. To reply back to your answer, In the October 2005 issue of OPS2 there is a preview of Resident Evil 4. But all the screenshots are of the Gamecube version and this is mentioned in the text. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom