Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
But just for my own sake, can he pose while holding the magazine. Maybe in front of a famous statue or something. Holding his thumb up. Is this possible?

Just phoned up future publishing, the company who deal with subscriptions for OPM2, and they said Platinum membership doesnt exist.

Now BILAL yaar, you have posted a lot of stuff to back up this claim BUT it all seems fake to me.

Saying that, I would love you to prove me wrong ;)

ninjabreakz said:
He ain't lying guys I have read the article, too!

See someone else has read the same article. I dont know how to prove its existence any further.;)

mattster12 said:
Ha ha we got our own evo-web private detective :)

8) dont you just know it...;)

well Im well on the way to proving this is infact a fake. I hate to use my contacts when in my eyes its a clear fake too, but when its regarding nextgen PES I have to know for sure! :p

but I'd like ninjabreakz to let us know more, because so far I see his posts as more of a joke ie sarcastic ;)

I want a pic with Ninja holding up the magazine while holding his Valentine's meal he preprared for his girlfriend in his oher hand.

ninjabreakz said:
He ain't lying guys I have read the article, too!

Now Cell phone all have a camera is it so hard to find someone that could make a pic and link it here !
there are 2 solutions. :

1. fake
2. linking a pic is too hard for you.

Yeah, the fact the other person claiming to have seen it is Ninja doesn't exactly fill me with confidence, rugby pirates sent by the fifa beast! :lol:

embraceuk1 said:
Why not just add all the other leagues unlicenced so we can have proper cup formats, player growth from lower leagues etc.
And they better not just add new teams but still have to pick the few for the master league and manager movement is a must now.

Think it's about time you gave up mate, going by an interview Seabass gave a couple of months back they don't see much of a future in expanding the single-player side of the series at all. Would any one of us be surprised if next-gen WE/PES appeared and it still had the same ML faults as it does now, like limiting Division 2 to eight teams and only allowing sixteen sides in each top section of which there are only four? I wouldn't! Whatever happens, there's no way they'll go down the SWOS route that is a total pipe dream :(.

I guess this stuff could be real. It sounds like Konami alright, some more licenses but a little underwhelming at the same time (why only a couple of teams from the EPL and Ligue 1, why not the lot?).

But it's all very possible since they'll convert the game from next gen consoles to PC and I'm almost sure they won't use the same gfx they did for quite a while now.

BILAL AYUB said:
the proof lies in the pudding

Wait,the game will have all those features and pudding??
Best game ever in my opinion.

yeh its fake.

just had word back from a writer for OPM that its false.

Bilal, you're an arse.

I think since the beginning that the answer is in the etymology of his name : Bilal Ayub ---> So it's a fake to me.
I was afraid to say it becoz you'd treat me a fool !

For me all the posts from Bilal have been suspect. The only one that couldve been true is the first one, as the team licensing is very random...JUST how konami would do it ;)

but the others with the mention of such BS as 'Platinum membership' aswell as incorrect magazine release dates was pathetic.

Gotta a feeling he will get banned for this. Evo-web doesnt have many people who post bogus news, so cant see him staying.

words like 'Get a life' and 'die die die!' come to mind :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom