Pro Evolution Soccer Phoenix - Online

Shall we start a PES 6 Phoenix Patch online league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: PES 6 Phoenix - Online: Players meet at "Italy" lobby

PES 6 PHOENIX PATCH ONLINE
Great saves from Anasie10 :)
41988_PES6_2013-06-22_06-35-18-78.gif

(Manchester United vs Borussia Dortmund)
SuperAKTS|Anasie10

Last edited:

PHOENIX PATCH ONLINE

Best goals of the night!

by Daniel_Juve
Italy x Germany
(Daniel_Juve vs Simas)

2354v.gif

Win7, is just that the file does not have a default program to open it so I set notepad as default, that's why it's already a .txt I guess.

Thats why! God why didn't I think of that?

Well, transferring the stuff then registering. PM or something if anyone wants a game.

I have question we can play online with player have other patch - it's very easy or difficult ???I see in fiveserver have very much match such as players play patch v 8.2

I'm up for a quick game.

Damn it I didn't see in time uksix :P

Well, I'll be in Italy lobby till match time (Italy x Brazil).

Good games Daniel! You deserve the win on both :) I'll be cheering for Italy!

Thanks man, was a lot of fun! I'll post the goals here shortly.

I skipped the highlights and was not able to record it, sorry!

That one was a nice too.

So with today being the first time playing PES 6 online, I have a few questions.

1. In my last game, I had terrible lag in the second half and first extra time whilst it was perfect otherwise. My opponent (ogaitnas99) was the other way round. Does it take it in turns who is hosting each half?

2. If I play in the Away kit of a team etc. Is the opponent the same? The same question again but if you select other kits (pa-w, pc etc.)

3. How exactly does stadiums and balls work? does it go off what you have on your end? And if you don't have that stadium, will you be playing in the Konami ones? This one I'm interested in as the patch has two different stadium downloads and I use the pack by The Special One.

So with today being the first time playing PES 6 online, I have a few questions.

1. In my last game, I had terrible lag in the second half and first extra time whilst it was perfect otherwise. My opponent (ogaitnas99) was the other way round. Does it take it in turns who is hosting each half?

2. If I play in the Away kit of a team etc. Is the opponent the same? The same question again but if you select other kits (pa-w, pc etc.)

3. How exactly does stadiums and balls work? does it go off what you have on your end? And if you don't have that stadium, will you be playing in the Konami ones? This one I'm interested in as the patch has two different stadium downloads and I use the pack by The Special One.

Regarding the lag, PES6 always had issues with that back in the day when I used to play online years and years ago. Some games it will lag in the second half but not in the first, and if I remember it used to be so bad in some games, that the ball would go from one end of the pitch to the other and the only time you saw it was when it was in the back of the net. :LOL:

It was infuriating if you was playing in competitions, but looking back, its funny aswell. I remember getting so pissed of with it years ago, but the warp lag used to be so bad at times, if you didnt laugh, you would have to cry. I remember having some insane results online 5-5's and all sorts. Lagging all over the place.

Those were the days man! :LOL:

1. The game changes connection priority in each half, player 1 (blue icon - first one to click 'participate') gets the first half, player 2 gets the second half. ogaitnas99 has a horrible internet connection, so you will suffer in his half (been there haha).

2. That one I'm not 100% sure but you can control like pa-pa ga-gb and this changes will be seen on both screens, but if you go beyond that the GDBs must the exactly the same for you guys to have the same visual choices. If you have a different GDB for example your pa-2 might be different then your opponent's (or he may not even have a pa-2 in some cases).

3. Stadiums and balls are free for each player, the other player will play where he chooses and with the files he have, so the stadium and balls you choose are only on your side and don't affect the others.

Thanks Daniel! I only noticed the gdbs after you posted the gifs. I was playing in white and you was in blue. Did you change it with the in-game setting (left/right) or did you change it with the kitserver setting?

The reason I'm interested in this, is because on PES 2013 online, its up to you what kits you play in, and your opponent will get to choose. Where as in FIFA, whatever kit you pock will be displayed for both people (So there's normally fighting if both want to play in red etc.). I noticed I couldn't control your kit with the left/right on the d-pad, so I guess its like FIFA, but you can do with kitserver.

any one 1vs1 ?
if it couldn't be i'll see you tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom