Pro Evolution Soccer Phoenix - Online

Shall we start a PES 6 Phoenix Patch online league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: PES 6 Phoenix - Online: Players meet at "Italy" lobby

Thanks Daniel! I only noticed the gdbs after you posted the gifs. I was playing in white and you was in blue. Did you change it with the in-game setting (left/right) or did you change it with the kitserver setting?

The reason I'm interested in this, is because on PES 2013 online, its up to you what kits you play in, and your opponent will get to choose. Where as in FIFA, whatever kit you pock will be displayed for both people (So there's normally fighting if both want to play in red etc.). I noticed I couldn't control your kit with the left/right on the d-pad, so I guess its like FIFA, but you can do with kitserver.

In the end the GDBs act like the stadiums I guess, the strange thing is that sometimes I see the opponent`s kits change by it self (like in select team screen) so I don`t really know how this acts.

I use R1 and R2 to choose but I think what you choose is what matters in the end.

As you said, you were in white in your game.

Yeah, I was switching through with the in-game setting which is mostly why you see them switching.

I'm free too if anyone wants a game.

Yeah, I was switching through with the in-game setting which is mostly why you see them switching.

I'm free too if anyone wants a game.

Yes,i'm in Italy lobby

I see there's a little discussion going on about how the kits work. Just to clear things up:

On the kit selection screen, if one of the players starts changing kits with the analogue stick or d-pad, he'll be able to switch only his team's kit but changes affect both players - this way only pa/pb of your own team can be selected.

If one player tries to change kits with L1/R1 or with the 1/2 keys on the keyboard, then he's able to cycle through both his and his opponent's entire kit folders and have whichever combination of kits he desires - the outcome will be visible only in his game, while the opponent will have the kits as he set them up himself.

Tip: As most of you know, with the Select button or the TAB key you can switch the kit selection to the goalkeepers' kits. This is very useful when you have set up your desired kit combinations for both teams - then you just press Select/TAB and since you've switched to the GK kits screen, if your opponent decides to try switching kits with the default method (analogue/d-pad), he will not fuck up the kits and this will prevent a possible kit clash (may cause one involving the GK kits, but hey, it's way better to have GK kit clashing with some of the other kits than to have all 22 players have very similar kits).

OK, that's it for now lads, hope this helps. :)

Thanks for the tip :)Very useful.

And a good game mvs2k9!

Thanks spektarm

You guys didn't know about GK kits change?

I press circle to enter that screen, not select, and yes it's essential :)

I've installed all the stuff and would be ready for a match, but don't expect a challenge as I haven't played PES6 for a long time. I'm ready.

Last edited:

If you want to play, let me know. Let's meet in Italy lobby if you're here. :)

If anyone wants to join me and Daniel for a 2vs2 game, let us know, or maybe even message us in the server (player chat). :)

any one for a match ?

my name in lobby superking

Back
Top Bottom