Pro Evolution Soccer Phoenix - Online

Shall we start a PES 6 Phoenix Patch online league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: PES 6 Phoenix - Online: Fiveserver & Sixserver

What time do you ussually enter Italy lobby? Evening? Can you give time when most players are in it?
BTW - do I need stadiums and map from phoenix patch? Because I have a lot of stadiums from Shollym patch and other, not phoenix. Is it ok?

Last edited:

Im in italy lobby.
Nobody is in.
Please say what time its better to go in to play.
After 3 hours of searching nobody play phoenix patch in all lobbys, great.

Last edited:

any one for a match in fiveserver italy lobby after 2 hours

Ok, I think its time for us to make some info - lobby/time for playing. In other case its a shame for online phoenix patch, I couldnt find enybody for 3 hours yesterday.
Lobby Italy time 20.00 CET ?
And please use on end of your name _pho - so we will know if someone have phoenix patch, e.g. if your name is burak1 use name in lobby burak1_pho.
If no answer today I just give up online playing.

Second think - why there is no info if we need to have 100% files of patch (e.g. I have stadiums from Shollym patch and I use original PES6 0_sound, all other files I have Phoenix patch - is it ok for online playing?).

Last edited:

Ok, I think its time for us to make some info - lobby/time for playing. In other case its a shame for online phoenix patch, I couldnt find enybody for 3 hours yesterday.
Lobby Italy time 20.00 CET ?
And please use on end of your name _pho - so we will know if someone have phoenix patch, e.g. if your name is burak1 use name in lobby burak1_pho.
If no answer today I just give up online playing.

Second think - why there is no info if we need to have 100% files of patch (e.g. I have stadiums from Shollym patch and I use original PES6 0_sound, all other files I have Phoenix patch - is it ok for online playing?).

OK

my name in lobby italie is SuperPes

What is the appropriate timing for you to play

nobody is online again. Phoenix online is dead.

no need for such a comment , Phoenix online never was that big , you should talk to people and meet them in lobby , no ones has to follow you and be online in same time as you're , so leave a comment on here and if someone its online you can play if not try next time ;)

I'm a bit confused. I ussually play at speed= 0,9 . What wil happen if I play with a guy who plays at speed= 1,0 ?

Ok I didnt know - however, why it was not agreed that on the end of name we add ,,_pho'' so we know that someone use this patch. Talking to everybody if have this patch is crazy. I use michael4321_pho so its easy to see I have this patch.

Guys, give here your names from online mode and add _pho on the end:
michael4321_pho

Itally lobby always.

Last edited:

Ok I didnt know - however, why it was not agreed that on the end of name we add ,,_pho'' so we know that someone use this patch. Talking to everybody if have this patch is crazy. I use michael4321_pho so its easy to see I have this patch.

Guys, give here your names from online mode and add _pho on the end:
michael4321_pho

Itally lobby always.
I 'am online now
italy
name: aymenzen-pho

great match with Marouan, 6-3 barca bayern, i lost, but fantastic match, regards.

i get stuck on retry-go back screen i cant even sign in ,,i have followed all of the instruction but wont go through,,pls help

This time for the topic comeback,anyone ready for some online matches?

#1 will update online database for all to help play ;)

i'm ready to play pes phoenix 13-14 online. who wants to play?

my nick online: Der_Bomber

Me and a mate of mine are looking for 2 more players for 2vs2.
We're currently at the Training lobby in Fiveserver.

Oh, my nickname there is Rumbata19. :)

Back
Top Bottom