Pro Evolution Soccer Phoenix - Online

Shall we start a PES 6 Phoenix Patch online league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: PES 6 Phoenix - Online

hey there guys, i did everthing what i needed but i can't connect to network, even if i turn of my firewall

anyone help me please ;)

are there any new updated files? i'm not in the facebook group, i just send a request 10min ago

Last edited:

You lot want to have a serious look at yourselves.

Phoenix team are hard at work preparing for next years patch, why not help them and contribute to the survival of the game?

No, you all just want to download and play play play play, online or wherever.

I've barely played the patch, never mind online, and my have I wanted to! Start Master leagues etc etc. But most of my time on the game has been spent fixing the com names, that still aint finished yet! Spare a thought for the Phoenix team, who do way more work than the bit I did to help......and you guys keep asking for online over and over again. I've still played there own patch more than they have!!!!

If you dont contribute to the game, dont cry when the greatest football game ever dies! If the community wants to keep the game alive for the foreseeable future, some of you guys are going to have to start pulling your weight. A small group of people in the scheme of things, do a heck of a lot to edit a 6-7 year old game up to date every season, what for? For you guys to sit, wait, download, play, ask questions over and over again?

And never help?

Think about it for a second. I'm not being nasty. Just think about it.

You lot want to have a serious look at yourselves.

Phoenix team are hard at work preparing for next years patch, why not help them and contribute to the survival of the game?

No, you all just want to download and play play play play, online or wherever.

I've barely played the patch, never mind online, and my have I wanted to! Start Master leagues etc etc. But most of my time on the game has been spent fixing the com names, that still aint finished yet! Spare a thought for the Phoenix team, who do way more work than the bit I did to help......and you guys keep asking for online over and over again. I've still played there own patch more than they have!!!!

If you dont contribute to the game, dont cry when the greatest football game ever dies! If the community wants to keep the game alive for the foreseeable future, some of you guys are going to have to start pulling your weight. A small group of people in the scheme of things, do a heck of a lot to edit a 6-7 year old game up to date every season, what for? For you guys to sit, wait, download, play, ask questions over and over again?

And never help?

Think about it for a second. I'm not being nasty. Just think about it.

sorry if I made ​​you upset :)
I am ready to help, but only part of the scoreboard :ROCK:

Last edited:

Finally, I can play pes 6 online, I edited the hosts. I need a database winter option file Phoenix Patch. Please!!!
Host : Here

Images
941376_459216804168759_1188300208_n.jpg

941376_459216807502092_1808824672_n.jpg

941376_459216810835425_1485605180_n.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

Anyone up for a match?

It's really hard to find Phoenix users on online mode..

SuperAKTS is having too much trouble with his internet...

Anyone else up for a game (right now)?

I'll be available for the next 2 hours, so send me a PM if you wanna play till then.

Sorry but you and SuperAKTS have too bad connections...

Anyone else with decent internet wants to play?

It's ok man, but your connection is too slow for online :\

It's not that slow, but connection quality is very bad, it's always dropping in that last moment, haha.

Daniel what server you're playing ? fiveserver ? or sixserver (evo-league.com) I could play sometimes and I think our connection wont be bad since we aren't that far!

Sure.

Anyone else up for a game, I'll be in the Italy lobby.

Last edited:

What database are you guys playing with?

Because I had the latest OF converted to an Online DB but unfortunately the formations didn't get transfered (I don't know how to do that). But still, latest squads available. :)

Tell me if you want me to upload it.

Of course we want! hehe

We are all using the last one available (pre-winter)

Only with Goalgerd's (or someone from the Phoenix team) permission. Think that's the appropriate way! :)

Il have to set this up for online
If you know a way to convert formations too, let me know, because as I said, I have the database set up for online! :BYE:

Only with Goalgerd's (or someone from the Phoenix team) permission. Think that's the appropriate way! :)

If you know a way to convert formations too, let me know, because as I said, I have the database set up for online! :BYE:

No i mean ive to play it online, ive never played pes 6 online before! I havent a clue how to set up online stuff i just make optionfiles

I can help you set it up then. Just need to add you on Skype, if you want of course. :)

Back
Top Bottom