Pro Evolution Soccer Phoenix - Online

Shall we start a PES 6 Phoenix Patch online league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: PES 6 Phoenix - Online

OK, here it is, just make sure all players participating in your game are using this new version of the database, otherwise it'll just crash!

To install it, simply extract the archive containing the 3 database files in the following directory:

PES 6 Phoenix main folder/kitserver/dat/0_text.afs

If you don't have the last folder, create it yourself (the name must be exactly like this: 0_text.afs !)

http://www.mediafire.com/?kirhzv4htuj19w1
http://www.gamefront.com/files/23400882/Phoenix+Patch+Online+Database+12-13+Final.rar

I'll be joining you guys for a few games these days, just need to get my gamepad back from a friend! :)

Sweet! Thanks a lot.

And you can send me a PM whenever you wanna play ;)

I think they need have list player online<use player name in game>,update in page 1 :D,I remember "Add friend" when play online not active so not problem with them ;)

P/S: I played with Daniel yesterday,so are good game although have delay & disconnect <I disconnected this match when Juve beat Bayern 3-1 & Mirko had hat-trick :D haha>

I play with Daniel_Juve, Disconnect in completed the first round, Juventus 1 - 0 Mu, haha Pirlo scored a goal :). Thanks for match.

Re: PES 6 Phoenix - Online: NEW Database (thanks to spektarm)

There are shared by _Loki the old hosts file on the first page.

Re: PES 6 Phoenix - Online: Database & Host File Update (#205)

All needed files updated (Online Database & Host File), thanks to spektarm & SuperAKTS!

You'll find them at First Post.

Sorry not yet, but I think I'll find some time this weekend. ;)

Thanks for the update in first post Maxey, hopefully more people with Phoenix Patch will play online now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom