Dejan Stankovic :WORSHIP:
Nemanja Vidic :WORSHIP:
Branislav Ivanovic :WORSHIP:
Marko Pantelic :WORSHIP:
Nikola Zigic :WORSHIP:
Zdravko Kuzmanovic :WORSHIP:

and others...:WORSHIP:

Serbia ftw!

Go Serbia ;) Gerrard is far better that Ronaldo and Messi ;) he and Torres are carrying liverpool alone, but who supports messi in barca, xavi, iniesta, henry, ibrahimovic, alves, puyol, that's plenty of great players and most of them are better than messi... football is not dribbling football is teamwork and passes ;)

Go Serbia ;) Gerrard is far better that Ronaldo and Messi ;) he and Torres are carrying liverpool alone, but who supports messi in barca, xavi, iniesta, henry, ibrahimovic, alves, puyol, that's plenty of great players and most of them are better than messi... football is not dribbling football is teamwork and passes ;)

yes for sure. and gerrard is carrying england alone. you see the results of the past years. omg...

messi & ronaldo > gerrard.

Eh ? :CONFUSE:

It's not Leo's fault he has an incompetent clown as a manager who expects him to beat five players on his own and score each time.

A clown who has no idea on tactics. A clown who cannot motivate players.

A clown who picks terrible players, Schiavi, Seba Dominguez, Papa to name just a few.

A clown who refuses to pick the best players until its almost too late ie Higuain ,Aimar while still ignoring Cambiasso,Banega ,Zarate, Gonzalo Rodriguez ,Garay, Perotti, Fazio, Pastore, de Federico etc etc and insults others such as Zanetti and Maxi Rodriguez.

A clown who engineered a 6-1 humiliation in Bolivia.

A clown who chops and changes every game. The jersey has been given away.

A clown who should not be in charge to be frank. Angel Cappa combined with Hector Cuper would be ideal with Hugo Tocalli as an assistant.

I dread to think what 23 man squad will be picked for South Africa if he picks it.

Lets hope Bilardo has some input (who engineered the win over Uruguay) and new assistants are brought in. The clown can then just goi and do his PR thing annoying everyone and being disrespectful at the same time.

I'd like to visit Ahmedinejad please. Go ahead and make sure you don't return until after the WC is over.

Nigeria go to WC ! enough green teams now :P
lol! :DD
i'm torn as to whether i would like eire or france to win tonite.
a france loss might (finally!) put an end to domenech's era (wich would be great)..... but a world cup without france would be definitely poorer.

it would be great if the good old sly fox trap would make it one more time....... but i got france winning the match on my accumulator. :PP

oh well, we'll see. it might be a very good match to watch :SNACK:

good luck thomas.... and good luck to all the irish supporters here :)

I hope Bosnia can qualify...
There is a very "interesting" confrontation in Africa too: Egypt - Algeria.
Egypt has to win 2-0 to have a decisive match in Sudan, a win with 3 goals diference will mean automatic qualification for Egypt.
This match is some sort of replay of one of the most infamous matches everin 1989: a 1-0 by Egypt over Algeria. Egypt qualified for the 1990 WC and after the match there was a massive fight on the pitch and at the official banquet again. At the banquet an Algerian had a fight with a Egyptian official and the Egyptian lost an eye. The Algerian was put in prison and it became a doplomatic incident. After some diplomacy the man was released.
The Algerian perpetrator was famous: Lakhdar Belloumi scored the winning goal in Algeria's famous 2-1 win against Western Germany ant the World Cup in Spain...that was a great Algerian team with players like Rabbah Madjer, Mansouri, Fergani, Dahleb and Djamel Zidane...
They did not reach te secfond round due to the match of shame between Austria and Western Germany. Both teams only needed one point and just passed the ball between them...

Got to say a fantastic end to the game Egypt v Algeria

Drama, tears..

That's why football is the greatest. No doubt

Got to say a fantastic end to the game Egypt v Algeria

Drama, tears..

That's why football is the greatest. No doubt

omg :SHOCK: .. god when he want something :PRAY:

thnx god for this goal in 95 min :DANCE:

& we hope that egypt can do it & qualify for world cup in 18\11 from sudan :PRAY:

Nigeria go to WC ! enough green teams now :P

LOL
U gotta understand that me as a Brazilian, would love France to be out of the WC... in the last 14 years France is the only team that has beaten us in a WC(except that Norway loss back in 1998 wich we were already qualified)

But, i love Ireland, i have aways played with them on WE since WE4 :D LOVED QUINN + KEANE attack! Ireland Fans are the best too! i really hope they can come to Brazil WC in 2014 at least

Bye bye Bosnia, no rest for the wicked!

What a disrespectful people... I hope you got a serious punishment by FIFA!

We also like to say "Thank You" to the Ukraine, Bosnia, Egypt and Russia for participating in the 2010 World Cup qualifiers.

And I also want to congratulate Portugal, Greece, Algeria and Slovenia for their wins.

Last edited:
France go to WC with a offside + hand goal (thanks the referee...)
Strange feeling, because Ireland play great with fairplay and out like that is just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom