Road to World Cup 2010

Time for replay reviews by ref's FIFA? Henry lost all respect after this match as a footballer.

Its funny how they used it for Zidane sent off in 06, used again at Confederations Cup and after both cases they didn't even bring on the damn subject.
They think we're stupid? We all saw that replay was used.

Are these replays available for FIFA competitions only? Cause it was UEFA today right?

Shame on you FIFA.

14cshfq.jpg

im sending this to FIFA right now.

Uruguay vs costa rica is up to start in a few minutes
the guy singing Uruguayan national anthem looks so gay, it's even annoying the players hahahaha

in the next 3hrs we will know who will be the last team to be in the WC!

It's not Henry's fault if the goal was allowed.
The referees were blind, they should be punished as well.

It's a shame for Ireland, because tonight they deserves to win.
But it's ... football. Another referee could have seen a penalty on Anelka'action.
Don't blame Henry because of his hand : he's a professionnal, he did the job, even if it's horrible, you're right.
But fair play is just a big word for children in this world. Open your eyes.

YouTube - Wayne Rooney dive
YouTube - Cristiano Ronaldo Dive Vs Chelsea (LOOK AT LAMPARD)
YouTube - Steven Gerrard - Diving hypocrite
YouTube - Francesco Totti's Dive in the World Cup 2002
YouTube - Drogba Gets an Oscar
YouTube - The Worst Football Dives Ever -- Ham Actors

Last edited:
sticky you mean professional cheating cunt he is not a player anymore dive i could understand but this, i liked him before not after this his days are over in disgrace. It is also well known that French are horrible in penalties

When they disqualify player for the simulation or for the injury after match, they punish player and not the refery.
This is moment save my day ) We lost because Russia play bad, truth and here refery removed player for nothing. But we had to knock out Slovenia in any event with such players... It is very bad, i wanted to visit wc. Hmm but now i can visit and suport New Zealand or Italy )))

sticky you mean professional cheating cunt he is not a player anymore dive i could understand
Totally the same thing IMO
Remember Grosso in the last WC... Australia has been stolen after a dive. And Italy has won the WC...who cares today ?
History keeps the winner, not really the facts.

ps: sorry for my bad english

sticky-fingers but we all remember Grosso and Australia ))) Henry made all right. Football big game, big money. And now he must be punished. WC 2010 for France, not for Henry.

It's actually FIFAs fault in the end. This is not Maradona era where you can get away with handballs/dives it's 2009 get with the program FIFA or stay rigged?

Wrong decisions are part of the sport, but this?
Seriously: How could the ref not have seen that?

Don't know why people are hating on Henry, though. He was under enormous pressure himself and did what any player had done in his situation. Not his fault the ref was obviously not cut for the job.

Of course everything would've been shiny if Henry admitted he played the ball with his hand. But ... come on now, as if that would happen.

The ref is to blame. No one else.

Please stop with Henry or France, it's the referee, the Henry hand don't move, the ball go to Henry hand, Robbie Keane do 4 or 5 hands during this game, the referee see all.

Last edited:
Please stop with Henry or France, it's the referee, the Henry hand don't move, the ball go to Henry hand, Robbie Keane do 4 or 5 hands during this game, the referee see all.

Are you blind or is your nationality that is affecting your wisdom?

I like Henry, but its not the first time he does something similar..

yep ball went to hand I`m sure the speed of the ball was quicker then that gif shows. I love the h8 French / Henry it shows how quick and easy you lots judge. Bet your great grand parents led many lynchings :LOL:

nevertheless its not all right to bash france, its the ref who should take the blame. and lets face it, if it was your team you would also say that this kind of things happen in football. who among you would go to the ref and say that it was hand and the goal shouldnt count? I feel sorry for ireland and trapattoni but shit happens.

Last edited:
I know why the Portugese react: Euro 2000 semi-finals...
It's a litle bit ironic that some Portugese are talking about cheating...isn't Christiano Ronaldo a Portugese ???
It's sad for the Irish (like Thomas pointed out), but if FIFA/UEFA would blame Henry and punish him, and would do that consequently, there would be a world cup without stars...remember England-Portugal...i don't think those Portugese complained after that match and Rooney's sending off...

Back
Top Bottom