RUSSIA thread

Re: Russia Thread - Play with your soul! Fight till the end!

I will not say anything more, so as not to reveal all the secrets, but simply say, "Come here, buddy, and try luck". :D

P.S We did not try to hide anything from you ... Btw, Google Translator and my friend. ;)

Haha, I will accept your invite and travel to Russia anytime soon.

As for the PS, I know it mate. No problem. ;)

nevermind google translator, when it comes to this subject, there's no language barrier for this guy, he's a natural.... u might even be speaking sanskrit, if u're talking about girls, the special one will know it!. infact u don't even have to talk at all... just think about a woman, and andre can feel it. :COOL:
respect :WORSHIP:

Oh says the Italian guy! C'mon you Italians are natural hunters! There's absolutely no woman on this planet that cannot resist you. I know you guys, they are always looking around here at Cascais. :P

I've seen Russian girls in loco. If I tell The Special One that girl is only average in Russia, I think he will book his ticket today :D

Well, it depends, I mean, for the Russian standards an average girl probably means nothing for them. However, for a Portuguese standard the same average girl might be a stunning bird! :D

Anyway back on topic, thanks God I brought Dzagoev for my Anzhi side in FM12. Your team looks very solid, of course it helps when your core is based on Zenit and CSKA players so guys are used to play with each other, but still kudos to Advocaat on building such a strong team.

Btw, Malafeev on goal, I didn't see that coming.

Russia was impressive...I heard that Vladimir Putin gave all fans FREEE airline tickets to those who have tickets to Euro matches. I didn`t know he was in power , I only remember him n Bush riding horseback n both wearing tight jeans.

Yeah I heard that too. Putin gave everyone who bought a ticket for the match a free plane/bus ticket to Wroclaw. :D

Well me and my friends have got a sweepstake going and Russia are my team so I was extremely happy last night.

Don't actually think they'll win obviously but emulating 2008 would be nice.

Very good team when you can be arsed, Arshavin basically embodies the entire problem.

Felt bad for Kerzhakov, wanted him to do well but he was worse than Andy Carroll. Then Pavlyuchenko came on and scored a fantastic goal.

bebo, DamjanStefanov

In Putin's Russia don't love! About the tickets is not it :)

YouTube - РуÑÑкие хулÑÑ‹ крепÑÑ‚ пшеков

c4521a9971f0.png

Kicking defenceless stewards, well done. Uefa is now looking into this. It would be a shame to see your team kicked out, for this minority of c*nts.

I doubt that will happen, National team has nothing to do with those ultras and can't be held responsible, but those brainless f#cks should be caught, prosecuted and banned from getting an EU visa forever. This would teach them.

P.S. Czech won, that's good news for us. Need to defeat Poland and the first place is ours! C'mon, you can do it!

Yep I expect Russia to beat Poland tonight and then do Greece a HUGE favour by losing to them in a meaningless 3rd match where they don't want to risk players getting injured and playing backup players and kinda soft while Greece is desperate to win.

My experience says it's a bad idea to shuffle players in the last group game on Euro, remember what happened to Holland last time they did that in 2008? :P

I think they'll do it anyway though. Nothing worse than losing Arshavin or Dzagoev or Shirokov in that meaningless 3rd game when you already have GUARANTEED 1st place.

If Russia doesn't win today, then Greece has no chance. But I think they will and they'll again score 2-4 goals.

I have a small bet on Russia winning 4-1 again and this time Kerzhakov shining and scoring one goal at least.

I had 3 bets on this game.

1. $30 on Russia scoring 2 or more goals winning $45 if it happens.

2. $10 on Kerzhakov scoring winning $20 if it happens.

3. $10 on final score being 4-1 winning $400 if it happens!

Now we need Russia to score one more and ideally Kerzhakov to take his chance instead of setting up Dzagoev! :P

Glad to see Malafeev in net instead of Igor. He's earned #1 spot and good to see Advocaat has balls.

PLF, hope you will win today by at least $ 45. ;)

I had 3 bets on this game.

1. $30 on Russia scoring 2 or more goals winning $45 if it happens.

2. $10 on Kerzhakov scoring winning $20 if it happens.

3. $10 on final score being 4-1 winning $400 if it happens!

Now we need Russia to score one more and ideally Kerzhakov to take his chance instead of setting up Dzagoev! :P

Glad to see Malafeev in net instead of Igor. He's earned #1 spot and good to see Advocaat has balls.

still all 3 bets are possible.
but wait - no. only 1 and 3 as kerzhakov has to leave the pitch... ;)

Referee fucking idiot! why UEFA appoints five referees for their matches?? 5 slow-witted sheep "do not see how to break the legs in the penalty," Well, how so?

I lost all 3 bets including the one I was more sure about (Russia scoring 2 goals or more) which is why I had put more money on that.

I always put small $10 bets on bets that are 'speculative' meaning you don't really 'expect' to hit them as they are long shots but $20 or more for stuff that I'm more confident about.

I put $100 on Russia and France BOTH qualifying from groups pre-tournament for example as that is a bet I was very confident about.

Anyway, Russia gets complacent and plays a little too casual/relaxed when they lead. I noticed this even in previous game against Czech. When they are winning, even if it's one goal, they become pretty complacent as if the game is over! Maybe they're arrogant. BIG mistake! You HAVE To take your chances or you're made to pay! Lesson #1 in football!

So Russia leading 1-0 today and Arshavin and Zhirkov causing all kinds of problems for Poland down left-hand side but NO END Result! Many great attacks but no 2nd goal!

Stupid Arshavin played great, dribble, and then FINAL pass is horrible! Hell there was 4-on-3 counter-attack for Russia where a final bad pass from Arshavin means NOT only do Russia not score 2nd goal but Poland grab ball, initiate their own counter-attack and that's when Blazhczkowski scores the equalizer! Off of an Arshavin mistake.

Kerzhakov was again not at his best and maybe Pav will get his chance to start next game now. I think Aleksandar can be more deadly off the bench against tired defenses.

As for Dzagoev, thank god he's playing well because Izmailov showed he's not player he used to be. He looked quite slow and sluggish even fresh against tired defenders.

Another good game from Malafeev!

Last edited:

I lost all 3 bets including the one I was more sure about (Russia scoring 2 goals or more) which is why I had put more money on that.

I always put small $10 bets on bets that are 'speculative' meaning you don't really 'expect' to hit them as they are long shots but $20 or more for stuff that I'm more confident about.

I put $100 on Russia and France BOTH qualifying from groups pre-tournament for example as that is a bet I was very confident about.

Anyway, Russia gets complacent and plays a little too casual/relaxed when they lead. I noticed this even in previous game against Czech. When they are winning, even if it's one goal, they become pretty complacent as if the game is over! Maybe they're arrogant. BIG mistake! You HAVE To take your chances or you're made to pay! Lesson #1 in football!

So Russia leading 1-0 today and Arshavin and Zhirkov causing all kinds of problems for Poland down left-hand side but NO END Result! Many great attacks but no 2nd goal!

Stupid Arshavin played great, dribble, and then FINAL pass is horrible! Hell there was 4-on-3 counter-attack for Russia where a final bad pass from Arshavin means NOT only do Russia not score 2nd goal but Poland grab ball, initiate their own counter-attack and that's when Blazhczkowski scores the equalizer! Off of an Arshavin mistake.

Kerzhakov was again not at his best and maybe Pav will get his chance to start next game now. I think Aleksandar can be more deadly off the bench against tired defenses.

As for Dzagoev, thank god he's playing well because Izmailov showed he's not player he used to be. He looked quite slow and sluggish even fresh against tired defenders.

Another good game from Malafeev!

Sina, I think the main problem u mentioned is the dip in form, which is quite ok, if u consider how many games every team plays prior and during the Euro. And how it has to distribute stamina (which isn't infinite) for the whole tournament. It was especially obvious during the first part of the second half when the team just stopped running. I wonder though was this dip planned by National Team physios or not?

Plus players were obviously very shaky and overwhelmed by the atmosphere on the stadium and attention this match was getting. Polish guys too, but they were much better prepared (psychologically and tactically too, hello Advocaat?!!!). The first 15 minutes of first half and about 25 minutes of the 2-nd were a good example of what i mean. However when that emotional boost was over, Poland suddenly wasn't there anymore, being themselves only occasionally.

P.S. Huge thanks to Malafeev, Ignashevich and Denisov. If not them we would've lost.

P.P.S. Arshavin getting tired after 50 minutes of play is obvious only to me or does Advocaat, Borodyuk and the rest just ignore that fact?

Last edited:

I think everyone can see it except I'd say 50 minutes is too harsh. :P

But yeah after 70 mins, Arshavin and Samaras earlier today were spent! No gas left!

anyway yeah great performance by Denisov, Malafeev and the CSKA CB's.

It was impossible to win that game with Stark.. Im really tired of that bullshit referee decision in favor of Poland in Russia and Greece matches.

I expect more cheating at Czech - Poland game in Poland favor.

Referee fucking idiot! why UEFA appoints five referees for their matches?? 5 slow-witted sheep "do not see how to break the legs in the penalty," Well, how so?

I agree,

Pavlychenko down, no whistle
Dzagoev slammed in penalty area no penalty
Fouls on Kerzhakov..

I hope we never face Poland again, UEFA looks pathetic helping hosts that obviously!

German news channel Sport1 reports Russia get a punishment of 120.000 € and starts the qualification for the 2016 EC with a negative score of -6. The monetary punishment is final, the six points will be given back to them with the first match of the qualification, if their fans will behave normally until then. If there will be just a single incident the negative starting score will be the final decision, too. The reason for this drastic movement is said to be the behavior of Russian fans during and after the game against the Czech Republic last week.

УЕФА сука дебилы продажные!

In UEFA problems with the head ... The most blunt that they could think of. The decision is absolutely not fair!

German news channel Sport1 reports Russia get a punishment of 120.000 € and starts the qualification for the 2016 EC with a negative score of -6. The monetary punishment is final, the six points will be given back to them with the first match of the qualification, if their fans will behave normally until then. If there will be just a single incident the negative starting score will be the final decision, too. The reason for this drastic movement is said to be the behavior of Russian fans during and after the game against the Czech Republic last week.

:CONFUSE:

This is a strange decision, considering the fact that hosts are usually responsible for the security and stuff like that. Most of our ultras are outrageously ill-behaving and should be banned personally, but what does the national team have to do with this? :ROLL:

УЕФА сука дебилы продажные!

In UEFA problems with the head ... The most blunt that they could think of. The decision is absolutely not fair!
Точно. Я что-то вообще не припомню, чтобы на уровне сборных команд снимали очки, причем 6. Они что там умом тронулись?! А почему тогда с Поляков не снимают очки и вообще их не наказывают за постоянные избиения фанов других команд? :MAD:

This is the most stupid decision by UEFA for the last time I was just in a rage.

Back
Top Bottom