Sensible World Of Soccer (Xbox 360)

Was really looking forward to it but in all honesty... Nah.

It's good but it doesn't compare to modern-day games. Matches are over in such a short time you're left feeling like, why was that so quick, I didn't want it to end that soon.

I still play it from time to time but it's not something I will be hammering to death, I'm sad to say.

Was really looking forward to it but in all honesty... Nah.

It's good but it doesn't compare to modern-day games. Matches are over in such a short time you're left feeling like, why was that so quick, I didn't want it to end that soon.

I still play it from time to time but it's not something I will be hammering to death, I'm sad to say.

Same here - for some reason I am super shit at it - I used to be brilliant at it.

So this frustrates me and I don't have the patience to get better at it - Unfortunately

I still play it occasionally. I like the fact that games are over so soon, it gives you an appetite to keep playing one more game.

Aye. Unfortunately I'm about to start my fifth (or sixth?) season as the Ghana champions and I'm still waiting for an offer from abroad :( It's also good that matches are over so quick so you can see if there's any more job offers at the end of the match :)

Started in Cowdenbeath won the league and got promoted to the 2nd division.
Went to Bangor(NIRE) won the league and cup double.
Now manage Venezuela in my 3rd season

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaano.

I still say the single player is better than FIFA, but I really hate the cheating in FIFA and all modern football games when playing the CPU.

FIFA Manager Mode keeps getting better for me. You really have to plough through it - the goals I am scoring are different every time. I have real scrappy matches and then play beautiful passing footy - I love it. You will always have niggles with games, I dont let them get to me, afterall, they are only video games.

got my xbox back today after repair from 3 lights of doom - cant wait to download this and relive it all!

a bit off topic but has anyone got SWOS running via the Amiga emulator on the PSP at a decent speed??? - perfect to have it on your travels!!

Sure when I had my PSP the first time round it ran ok?

My 'Slim' is arriving any minute :D

...actually... I read yesterday that there will be a new version of PSPUAE out - probably today - hopefully that will improve things?

Back
Top Bottom