Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

Glavisted said:
Exactly.

Tottenham join race for Villarreal star Riquelme

The Argentina international has just been named amongst Boca Juniors' greats, alongside Diego Maradona, and is enjoying a superb campaign on-loan at Villarreal from Barcelona.

Barcelona are touting Riquelme's name around Europe and have received contact from Villarreal, Real Betis and Deportivo La Coruna about a permanent deal over the summer. The Mirror says Tottenham have also thrown their in hat into the ring for the midfielder, who is likely to fetch a fee in the region of £5.5 million.

From tribalfootball.com

Others:

Juanito (Málaga) ---> Deportivo La Coruña
Miguel (Benfica) ---> Juventus

dont worry mate, im a little worried too but im sure chas and dave can pull it off some how.

Shevchenko (Milan AC) ---> Chelsea
Gerard (Liverpool) ---> Chelsea
Essien (Lyon) ---> Juventus, AS Roma, Manchester United
Malouda (Lyon) ---> Manchester United
Kuffour (Bayern Munchen) ---> AS Roma

I doubt Sheva ever leaves Milan! They would not let him get out!
I heard that maybe Adriano (Inter) might go the chelsea!
bout gerard, It's just a matter of gerrard accepting cause given the money chelsea are willing to give L'pool will surely accept the deal!

None of the Italian clubs have much money except Juventus, Milan and Inter. Those 3 are owned by very rich people (a car maker, the prime minster (who also has lots of other companies) and an oil merchant), all the rest, even the big ones of the 1990s like Parma, Lazio and Roma are all in financial problems, so I dont think they will have any big signings. If Roma sell Cassano, they might be able to afford an expensive player.

Darren Fletcher ---> Middlesbrough
Riga Mustapha ---> Rangers
Marcus Allback ---> AZ Alkmaar
Michael Hansen ---> Ajax

Big clubs seems to notice Essien too...to me he is one of the very best players in this years' CL.
Some rumours about Belgian players:
Kompany: Real Madrid, Barcelona or Chelsea (hope he's more intelligent and goes to less big club where he can play all the time).
Proto: PSG, Arsenal
Van Buyten: Bayern Munchen

Fact:
Benjamin De Ceulaer (who???) from Sint-Truiden to Feyenoord (it's possible however that Feyenoord will loan him to another Dutch club that depends on what happens to Kuyt and Kalou).

grav3digg3r said:
I doubt Sheva ever leaves Milan! They would not let him get out!
I heard that maybe Adriano (Inter) might go the chelsea!
bout gerard, It's just a matter of gerrard accepting cause given the money chelsea are willing to give L'pool will surely accept the deal!

He just won the Ballon d'Or, Serie A, UEFA Supercup, Champions League. He also got married and had a son in Italy too. Doubt he would ever leave.

OWEN, GERRARD, FIGO -> CHELSEA
JOAQUIN -> REAL MADRID
ALAN SMITH -> BARCELONA

alan smith to barca. wrong united striker.

the only definite one is gerrard to chelsea.

maddux said:
OWEN, GERRARD, FIGO -> CHELSEA
JOAQUIN -> REAL MADRID
ALAN SMITH -> BARCELONA

Owen, Figo to chelski, I doubt that will ever happen.
IMO Owen - Arsenal, Figo - Man Utd

Lucho Gonzales and Lisandro Lopez seem confirmed for Porto!
News today say the AZ Alkmaar coach, Co Adriaanse is starting negociations to become Porto's coach next season!

Anyone know him? How does He like to play? Prefered formation? In what does he focuses, high pressure?, Counter-Attack?

Well AZ Alkmaar Squad:

1 Timmer (2nd Keeper of the Netherlands)
2 Kromkamp (International)
3 Jaliens
4 Opdam
6 Landzaat (International)
8 Lindenbergh
11 Sektioui
18 Buskermolen
19 Nelisse
20 Van Galen
21 Perez
24 Zwarthoed
15 De Cler
29 Vlaar
10 Ramzi
9 Huysegems
27 Medunjanin
7 Elkhattabi
? Meerdink

Co Adriaanse

Raúl Tamudo ---> Middlesbrough and Portsmouth
Vassilis Lakis ---> Arminia Bielefeld
Claudio López ---> Valencia
Zoltan Gera ---> Aston Villa
Boudewijn Zenden ---> PSV Eindhoven
Iván De La Peña ---> Manchester United :shock:
Evanilson ---> Wolfsburg

Crazy news lately.
Yesterday newspapers have said that Co Adriaanse, is probable for Porto, but today on another newspaper they advanced another 4!
Ronald Koeman, Paul Le Guen, Claude Puel and Emerson Leão.
Well If any of this is true I would go for Ronald Koeman. Dunno why but like his style of play. Or Le Guen, but that's seems veeeeeeryy unlikely!

Well this doesn't fit here, but yesterday news surfaced about Figo getting back to the National Squad. Oh and Figo had some proposal from some Arabs, the guys that pay millions! ;D

Gravedigger, I say Adriaanse is your man. Koeman hasn't proved anything as a coach. Under his guidance, Ajax have gone worse every season.

Agree with Joost on this, although if i'm not mistaken, Adriaanse is the complete opposite from Mourinho...Very, very attacking.

Van Galen to Blackburn
Cahill to Man United

Have any transfers speculated here come true?

Gerd, I think Adriaanse is one of the most attacking coaches in europe.

Apparently there will be a mass exodus at Inter Milan this summer. some of the players who are likely to leave are:

Francesco Toldo, Marco Materazzi, Belozoglu Emre, Alvaro Recoba, Jose Ze Maria, Edgar Davids, Christian Vieri and even club captain Javier Zanetti.

They do need to scale down there squad imamopo (in mine and most other people's opinion) :mryellow:

Last edited:

Professor Nutmeg said:
Apparently there will be a mass exodus at Inter Milan this summer. some of the players who are likely to leave are:

Francesco Toldo, Marco Materazzi, Belozoglu Emre, Alvaro Recoba, Jose Ze Maria, Edgar Davids, Christian Vieri and even club captain Javier Zanetti.

They do need to scale down there squad imamopo (in mine and most other people's opinion) :mryellow:

Ahaha, if they get banned from the CL for a year, it wouldn't surprise me, and we will be assisting a new Fiorentina!

You forgot Adriano Professor! Either Real Madrid or Chelsea!
I don't see money sucking Recoba leaving thought! :mrgreen:
Davids is very likely to leave! What ever happened to him? He was IMO one of the best DMF/CMF of Europe!

Joost, You have him in such high regard? The first time I've heard of him, was yesterday! Well attacking coaches are good enough to win the Portuguese title. And since I don't believe Porto will win the CL again in the next decade, he should do the trick! :)

Milanista, what happened to Legrotallie (or whatever), he was a decent CB, but been months since I've seen him! :o

Last edited:

Banned or not banned they were already going to sell those players because their squad is 34 players big lol.

Frey will probably join them, and Recoba is a possible candidate to join Sampdoria as that was the team he started at. Toldo would most likely head to Fiorentina, his former club.

Adriano wont leave this year, hes already clarified that.

Is Recoba as good as he used too be? I haven't seen or heard much of him of late.

Great player but is the most inconsistant player in the world lol. For 1 month hes amazing, then he disappears and doesnt play for a month, then he comes back and becomes super effective.

Everytime he establishes himself as a starter he turns shite again.

He could be a good acquisition for a inconsistent club like tottenham.

Patrice Evra (Monaco) ---> Real Madrid, FC Barcelona or Inter
David Trezeguet (Juventus) ---> FC Barcelona, Arsenal, Manchester United or Chelsea
Fabio Capello (Juventus - Coach) ---> Real Madrid

Lisandro Lopez (Racing Avellaneda) is confirmed for Porto! The club oficially announced the transfer!
2,35 million Euros, respecting 50% of the pass, since the other 50% belong to Global Soccer Agencies.

ThomasGOAL, put the confirmed tranfers on the first post!

grav3digg3r said:
ThomasGOAL, put the confirmed tranfers on the first post!

Sorry grav3digg3r, it's a speculation
make a official transfer thread ;)

Bonaventure Kalou (Auxerre) ---> Lyon
Aruna Dindane (Anderlecht) ---> Lyon
Sydney Govou (Lyon) ---> ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom