The Bergkamp Testimonial (Arsenal-Ajax) *Will contain spoilers*

Bergkamp was a class player for Arsenal, totally deserved.

However how good was Van Basten came on, jeez the guy should still be playing. :mrgreen:

FD

See ya Beavis.

Beavis.GIF

Last edited:
I think we should start judging the atmposphere of the place, when its actually at full capacity. An extra 6 thousand people makes alot of difference, and when its a competitive game ;)

SXFuzz said:
Klass-Jan Huntelaar scored the last goal at Highbury?

When I was watching on the TV it said Arsenal won 2-0, I didn't even know Huntelaar had scored a goal, the scoreboard on the corner said 0-0 until Henry scored. I got confused when Sky reported this guy had scored the 1st goal at the Emirates. :/

FD

Arsenal 2-0 in the legends game. Arsenal lost 0-1 in the younger teams match. And Huntelaar scored the irst at the Emirates Stadium.

It was a beautiful day with all the Ajax legends we saw. So great to see all those legends from one club, guess you can't say much clubs can do that.

Amsterdammer said:
It was a beautiful day with all the Ajax legends we saw. So great to see all those legends from one club, guess you can't say much clubs can do that.

Yeah that's true, except Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Inter Milan and Juventus.

Dermot said:
Yeah that's true, except Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Inter Milan and Juventus.

Cruijff, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Bergkamp, Seedorf, Davids, etc all were born and raised at Ajax. The clubs you just mentioned only bought players from everywhere. Barcelona's biggest legend is none other then Cruijff himself en hé's from Ajax. Bergkamp who is biggest player from your own club Arsenal ALSO came from Ajax, you know what I mean now? Real and Milan for example just buy big stars from everywhere. Ofcourse they have some big own players but not so many like Ajax has produced.

Gullit born and raised in Mokum (Amsterdam), but played for Feyenoord. De Boertjes played for Ajax. :)

Back
Top Bottom