The Evo-Web Football Thoughts Blog

Southgate is one of England’s greatest managers. In fact, his win rate as England manager is only bettered by Fabio Capello who managed for far less games. So technically you could say Southgate is England’s greatest ever manager. It would be a top acquisition. Your logic is the thing that is hilarious.
I don't think Southgate is suited to United at all.

Based on what? His style of play? Or that his name is not Garetino Southgattio? Lol
Yeah his style of play is too pragmatic to be suited to a team like United, and I don't even approve of half of the current United squad as you know now anyway, so I think Southgate would be even worse with this squad. United needs a clean up

Yeah his style of play is too pragmatic to be suited to a team like United, and I don't even approve of half of the current United squad as you know now anyway, so I think Southgate would be even worse with this squad. United needs a clean up
I agree the squad needs a clean up. I’ll just be happy when we get Martial through the door. He’s been collecting a paycheque for nearly a decade and has done absolutely nothing. The next Thierry Henry my bulbous left nut

Maybe pragmatism is what United need, but I don't think the fans would be okay with that kind of approach to games. I would also not trust Southgate to be consistent, is this really the time for United to sign a manager that is unproven in a league format? Their next bet has got to be, at least, a club manager. But hey, if that hasn't really worked out in the last 10 years, might as well give Gareth a chance.

LFC won yesterday and city made only a 0-0 draw in Manchester, zero goals from this team w/o souls and hearts.

Ruomors are like Pep is still searching his easter eggs on etihad stadium. muhahaha :BYE::D

Bayern getting beaten at home vs BVB and Leverkusen trailing 1-0 up until the 86th min then winning 2-1 was my highlight from Bundesliga this wknd #keinpokalfurHarry
Bayern Munich v BVB was the porrest match I had seen since years from FCB.

I'm feel a bit sorry for Thomas Tuchel. The boring munich club don't deserve him. I like him and what he did with CFC.

#keinPokalfürHarry :P

Bayern Munich v BVB was the porrest match I had seen since years from FCB.

I'm feel a bit sorry for Thomas Tuchel. The boring munich club don't deserve him. I like him and what he did with CFC.

#keinPokalfürHarry :P
They were so bad Vs BVB, they have to rebuild that squad, hopefully it will take a few years
But my god how good Leverkusen has been, been fun to watch this season

Our defence vs Chelsea

flood-pipe.gif

Why (rhetorical question) do home teams play in their 3rd kit?
A classic club and with a classic kit like AC Milan decided to wear this fucking calippo like kit
Screenshot_2024-04-06-15-04-06-643_com.android.chrome.jpg

One great detail in the Roma Lazio derby was Dybala v Guendouzi.
They really got in to each other.
When Dybala(Argentina) took off his shin pad (that says world cup winner Argentina) and showed it to Guendouzi (France) the mind game was over...

Feels like Arsenal might nick the PL title now, unless they start to feel the pressure of being chased.
Still, a 3 team race with 7games left is really fun and not that common

What a fucking game, got to seal it off at the Montjuic next week - Dembele deserves similar treatment to Figo ... 120M, all the hospital bills, the support from Xavi, praise before the game even... to Celebrate like that? Shameless snob. Apparently their ultras made our players 'tremble' to victory.

Feels like Arsenal might nick the PL title now, unless they start to feel the pressure of being chased.
Still, a 3 team race with 7games left is really fun and not that common
Arsenal are the lesser of 3 evils for me so I’ll be hoping Arsenal win the league

Shea Lacey could get some first team minutes when we face Bournemouth. This kid is going to be something special.

Back
Top Bottom