The Master League adventures thread

Can do it either of 2 ways mate....

1) Edit a Skybet side and just change kits, name etc.
2) Edit one of the 'Other Euro teams', one of the made up teams like Tranulecan or something and then move them into the SkyBet Championship and move one of the existing teams out

Either way you have to lose a proper Skybet team, no big deal though.
Poor old Barnsley. They were a proud, working man's club. RIP.

;)

Hahaha @Mikhail They will probably be the team I over write too.

Saying that though, did that last year and it kept the club I overwrote's derby rivals, so were completely out, and historically derby matches in PES have been god awful 1000mph affairs with zero fouls.

For safety sake might edit the fake euro team, who don't have any rivals, and transfer them across - then ditch Barnsley ;-)

Hahaha @Mikhail They will probably be the team I over write too.

Saying that though, did that last year and it kept the club I overwrote's derby rivals, so were completely out, and historically derby matches in PES have been god awful 1000mph affairs with zero fouls.

For safety sake might edit the fake euro team, who don't have any rivals, and transfer them across - then ditch Barnsley ;-)
:LOL:

Slight change of plan. Going to start a Master League after I've edited everything and the transfer update has landed but I'll be choosing: AC Milan

I'm enjoying using them in exhibition games, I love the San Siro and they're similiar to Man Utd these days; a historial giant that's been in pretty bad shape for a while.

I will make Milan a force again! I hope.

Superstar

12 min games

Everything set to 'normal' in transfers (frequency, starting budget etc)

First transfer window DISABLED for realism.

Wish me luck - I should hopefully get to start it later today!

@Mikhail Nice!!! San Siro looks ace in the game, especially at night.
Will be following your journey closely.

My Dog & Duck Journey got underway last night, with the final pre-season friendly against Fulham, before the season begins proper.
Will have highlights and othe details up later tonight.

t9dJbb0.png

@Mikhail Noooo!! Not the scum, at the theatre of silence!!!!! :D

As mentioned above, going down a fantasy route, the Dog and Duck Pub team, bought by a very wealthy businessman, who has invested heavily, helped the team surge up the non-leagues, into the EFL Championship, which is where PES20 kicks in.

Will play on Top Player to start with, 6 minute halves, basic shooting, PA1, Auto Feint OFF, Clean HUD, no nameplates or power bars, just score, time and radar.

Transfers etc all Normal.

Kits are a few comments above and just added a new third kit:

vXRVePfl.png

Thursdays update cant come soon enough, then we get going.
Will post updates over on my site PESFX.co.uk and also here.

I really love your creativity. Unfortunately i don't have the same talent and creativity as you. I like creating fantasy clubs, but the most of them are cheap ripoffs, or alternations of existing ones. At least im good at altering existing club logos and kits, changing colour pallets or pattern.
After all these years i still searching name,logo and colour for my team to create it from scratch. I hope in your site there is a badge creator.

I really love your creativity. Unfortunately i don't have the same talent and creativity as you. I like creating fantasy clubs, but the most of them are cheap ripoffs, or alternations of existing ones. At least im good at altering existing club logos and kits, changing colour pallets or pattern.
After all these years i still searching name,logo and colour for my team to create it from scratch. I hope in your site there is a badge creator.

Thats the beauty of Master league mate, we can create a little fantasy world and make up what we like.
I don't have a badge creator on my site but if you are after something let me know and i'll make something for you.

Slight change of plan. Going to start a Master League after I've edited everything and the transfer update has landed but I'll be choosing: AC Milan

I'm enjoying using them in exhibition games, I love the San Siro and they're similiar to Man Utd these days; a historial giant that's been in pretty bad shape for a while.

I will make Milan a force again! I hope.

Superstar

12 min games

Everything set to 'normal' in transfers (frequency, starting budget etc)

First transfer window DISABLED for realism.

Wish me luck - I should hopefully get to start it later today!

This meme was made by rossoneri gang

We own this thread now :D

Only two more hours at work and then finally a new ML begins!!!

Let's bring this thread back on the MAP!

Anyone having difficulty trying to get players in on loan, IE the loan function doesn’t actually work and a 6 month loan requires a full transfer fee? Very poor if this is the case

Anyone having difficulty trying to get players in on loan, IE the loan function doesn’t actually work and a 6 month loan requires a full transfer fee? Very poor if this is the case

Thank you for saying this. Was playing ML with a friend and we were perplexed as to how the loan system works. We thought we were missing something or going crazy. The whole transfer system is so ridiculously convoluted and unintuitive compared to FIFA's career mode. It made us so frustrated that we gave up. If anyone can shed light onto how this system actually works, that'd be great.

Hey guys first time poster here, been a long time fan of footy games realy realy enjoying this pes 2020 so far not perfect but realy plays great game of football and still learning new things all the time and quite enjoyable against the ai however ,

just started my own master league earlier enjoying it so far with my beloved Manchester United and have had it freeze twice getting an error code message after second match result didnt even register and just wondering has this happened to anybody else so far cheers?

Whats the trouble? I signed a player on loan last night, was all straightforward, agreed a signing fee for him, and the wages we'll pay him, for a year, and job done.

Thank you for saying this. Was playing ML with a friend and we were perplexed as to how the loan system works. We thought we were missing something or going crazy. The whole transfer system is so ridiculously convoluted and unintuitive compared to FIFA's career mode. It made us so frustrated that we gave up. If anyone can shed light onto how this system actually works, that'd be great.

It's probably quite realistic in that respect but not well suited to a video game.

I kinda miss possibility of loan player while parent club paying wages. Would be very useful for lower league and generaly smaller clubs loaning players from giants.

I always end up with my salary budged drained up but plenty to spend in transfer budget.

Whats the trouble? I signed a player on loan last night, was all straightforward, agreed a signing fee for him, and the wages we'll pay him, for a year, and job done.
Up to 2019 the wages for loanies were paid by mother team. It has been changed now?

For me it used to be the fastest way to get a great team on the first window, almost like cheating I know... but I loved the fact that at the end of the year most players would end their loan contracts, and I would have to try and bring them back again.

Fun fact: I've never loaned a player IN a ML campaign, ever. I always buy but never loan.

I do loan my youngsters OUT though.
Neither had I until this year. Playing as a Ligue 2 team with default transfer settings, it was the only way I could convince anyone to join... and I'm glad it's just a loan because the guy's rubbish! :LOL:

Neither had I until this year. Playing as a Ligue 2 team with default transfer settings, it was the only way I could convince anyone to join... and I'm glad it's just a loan because the guy's rubbish! :LOL:
Why do you choose Paris FC mate? (I'm always intrigued by people's choice of team in Career Mode/ML.) I might do a save with them myself at some point.

Why do you choose Paris FC mate? (I'm always intrigued by people's choice of team in Career Mode/ML.) I might do a save with them myself at some point.
On day one it was a fully licensed lower league in a fully licensed country (no option file needed), and looking at all the Ligue 2 teams they stood out to me as an interesting balance - average OVR, low budget, and they sounded like a fan's team (like AFC Liverpool, FC United etc.). Could be bollocks. :D

On day one it was a fully licensed lower league in a fully licensed country (no option file needed), and looking at all the Ligue 2 teams they stood out to me as an interesting balance - average OVR, low budget, and they sounded like a fan's team (like AFC Liverpool, FC United etc.). Could be bollocks. :D
I'm pretty sure Paris FC were around BEFORE PSG weren't they?

I'm pretty sure Paris FC were around BEFORE PSG weren't they?
Just looked them up and they're rock bottom in real-life, oops... Maybe my 10th position isn't bad after all...

Turns out they were the earlier team, merged with PSG but some stayed on and kept the original Paris FC team going.

Just looked them up and they're rock bottom in real-life, oops... Maybe my 10th position isn't bad after all...

Turns out they were the earlier team, merged with PSG but some stayed on and kept the original Paris FC team going.
Interesting.

Yeah you're doing well if they're 20th in real life.

I had a short-lived career mode save where I chose Paris FC. Thought it would be an interesting road-to-glory with their history and all. I like to establish a bit of lore in my head or at least a basic motivation/premise. I went with the obvious, "I'll turn Paris FC into a juggernaut that will topple PSG!" Didn't quite pan out...

It's probably quite realistic in that respect but not well suited to a video game.

I don't understand why you can't allocate some of your transfer budget to your salary budget to allow for loaning of players. The game puts an arbitrary limit on how much you can spend on a loan signing despite there being plenty of funds available. For example, if I'm just a few thousand away from meeting the player's salary requirements, why can't I allocate some of my transfer budget towards that deal? It just doesn't make sense. Is that realistic? Sure, clubs have wage structures that they don't want to break, but I'm pretty sure clubs in real life do budget allocation all of the time to afford a signing. Additionally, most modern day signings, let's say you sign a player for 50m, rarely do clubs pay 50m up front. It's usually 15-20m and then installments of 5m, 7.5m etc.

The point is if I have 15m transfer budget and 7,5k salary budget, it's ridiculous that I can't afford a player because I'm a few thousand shy of their demands when I have millions in my budget leftover. The root of the problem is the inability to allocate your budget, which is pretty ridiculous when playing as a manager of a team.

I'm an i-d-i-o-t. I just started a Man Utd ML save and SAVED OVER my Milan save.

I blame my wife, she was talking to me about her day whilst I was playing!

Is there a way we can actually name our saves on PS4? It just says 'Master League 1'.

Back
Top Bottom