The Random Crap Thread

Re: Random Crap III - As Authorised By The Man

Okay, I've just made a mouse trap. "The cheese is in place". I repeat "the cheese is in place" I'll report back with results. It is a real technical construction made up of a stick, a baking tray and a piece of crumbly Lancashire cheese. The intruder was spotted at 3 am last night, thus interupting my late night Men and Motors shuffle. Payback will be oh so, sweet.

A picture would add so much to it.

mouse-trap.jpg

I think you should rotate the trap 180°. Why? Well, the mouse will always pull the cheese towards the hole, right? It may grab the cheese, run towards the hole and will pull the stick when it's already past the trap border. That's only if I understood the secretly hidden part of the trap with the stick, that is.

After reading again, is there no string involved?

No, no, no, you don't understand Ike, the trap is flawless. It's propped up by a skewer which is snapped and taped together at 90 degrees. So the little bastard will have to pull the cheese towards the sealed end, causing the mechinism to go off. It took me hours trying to balance it.

Oh. Ah.

You're right, I don't understand. So the cheese is attached to the stick directly?

Also, what will you do when you have it?

Yes the cheese is attached directly. I'm not sure what I will do with it yet, probably let it go. I'm open to suggestions.

Yes, I may also set up Mousecam 1. Hold tight, i'll keep you updated through the night.

*Edit* I don't want to kill it, we have grown quite close. It's just cultural differences... He enjoys shitting on my floor. Where as I generally use the toilet.

Last edited:

Nice interlude, now where's that damn mouse.

No sign of the damn mouse yet Ike. I've now constructed four mouse traps and it's just a matter of time.

Ike said:
A picture would add so much to it.

Sorry to do a rewind here, but a picture of what? The 'mouse trap' or the 'men and motors shuffle' ( :lol: nice one that).

FD

fd1972uk said:
Sorry to do a rewind here, but a picture of what? The 'mouse trap' or the 'men and motors shuffle'
:shock:

I now have an image of a Clockwork Orange guy sitting on the toilet with Men and Motors in my mind, thank you. Where did the mouse trap image go danwin?

danwin said:
Okay, I've just made a mouse trap. "The cheese is in place". I repeat "the cheese is in place" I'll report back with results.
I'm kinda disappointed you know. :|

Sorry Ike, I've had no success with my traps yet, but I have him stuck under my floor. I'm not sure what to do now.

Thought you guys might like a ball to play with.....

bmw_vs_nike.jpg

Back
Top Bottom