The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

20150727022850-1-900x444.jpg

and looks like Bayern sign Mykola Matviyenko from Shaktar...
who is this guy?

LOL i know, i was asking about guy from Shaktar

Wojciech Szczęsny ???

5203fc826673a2a18b2bd9d689e05cf5.375x360x1.png

selfies after matches - smokes in dressing room showers - Dad talks to the press to blame defenders

I think USA has massive potential, money, stadiums and youth eager to learn... to become one of the main powers in world football... i give it 10 years.

I think USA has massive potential, money, stadiums and youth eager to learn... to become one of the main powers in world football... i give it 10 years.

I don`t know the potential of corruption is there,8m for pirlo , 9m for Gio ... No money for senior contracts / homegrowns/ bonuses/ charter flights/ etc.
On a players stand point your family+friends are safe in public. I ran into Kaka he was there w/ family and friends at a restaurant. All you see are ppl hesitating to disturb them lol.

This NYCity came out of nothing! most clubs start in a lower league and a possible move or invitation to MLS. The roster that NYCity has is just crazy -David Villa-Pirlo-Lampard. Pirlo destroy Orlando City @weekend:JAY:.David Beckham starting a MLS club now (out of nothing) and Maldini lives in Miami for a few years or has a home here and he`s starting a club too ,but in a lower league the proper way imo. I think the biggest problem is you have more kids playing footy then any country in the world from 3yrs-15yrs old then the boys move more into a bigger stage sports (U.S.) while the girls stay playing through adulthood.

MLS biggest mistakes are going to mainly to the University.My son plays Div3 (consider less competitive) and was told to go to a more predominant Div 1 school(Olympic hopefuls, future professional athletes, and superstars) where scouts are mostly looking. I think the most technical players are in the local clubs/neighborhood . You can`t scout the same with every sports is what am saying . The Messi and Neymar would never get a chance here.

can`t believe Drogba didn`t want Orlando City ,hopefully Ganso will push through *damn lawsuit !!

He was only ever going to go to Montreal if the league allowed it because he speaks French and they are the only Francophone city represented in MLS.

MLS is getting better, worth watching at least one game. its like the PL without goalkeepers and defense :D

It's not getting better in terms of the global standard for football around the world. If anything, the league is losing major developmental ground to leagues like Mexico's LigaMX and Japan J.League.

Our league is poor, very poor considering that we spend more than any country in the world on youth football. There are so many problems with the infrastructure of soccer as a whole in our country that there is no way -- ABSOLUTELY NO WAY -- we will ever be a top-10 footballing side in the next 10 years. Our largest football-playing minority population (and soon-to-be-majority population) -- Hispanics in 2030 -- are disenfranchised from our soccer development system. These families are asked to subsidize training costs and trips to play in tournaments despite many of them being unable to afford the expense. The result is that the US player pool is stripped of some its best attacking players and that eventually translates into the poor technical play of the senior national team, not to mention how "white" our team is both in terms of look and style of play. Klinsmann is doing his best to bring in stop-gap solutions (i.e., dual citizens) who make us look better than we really are, but they are only temporary solutions. Klinsmann understands that we need to implement certain reforms to our soccer system that will make it possible for us to develop better players and to compete globally: change MLS' schedule to be in line with FIFA's international calendar; elite player training regimens that are in line with the top clubs in the world; adding promotion and relegation to all of our leagues so that players have something to play for and that clubs of all sizes can compete to win silverware, not just the big market cities; training compensation for clubs that develop players and sell them abroad -- we are the only country in the world that FIFA allows to NOT pass on solidarity payments for club transfers.

I'm sorry for the rant, but I'm very passionate about this subject and I just want people to know the facts from someone who has worked within US soccer at the college level.

Bebo -- I don't know if you'll find this interesting, but I saw Cyle Larin play before he went to college and was eventually drafted by your OCSC. He is a special player and I hope that he can transfer abroad from MLS sometime in the next two years to continue his development. He is easily the best player I saw when I was still recruiting student-athletes to my program and I'm saying that having seen a lot of the US Development Academy sides which are supposed to be comprised of the best talent in the country. There is a reason the senior Canadian national team invited him to train with them when he was still just 18!

Cyle has improved and last weekend hat-trick was impressive. I`ve been to most of the home games and the atmosphere is impressive every time. It will be interesting to see how he would cope in Europe. He should go to Portugal they seem to create better forwards. In the near future :) we have Benfica as partners we have a few of their youth system players a great LB Ramos \0/ very good (spd-crossing-strong)

Last edited:
CLHlnv_VUk_AAZ3wc.jpg

Mario Gómez will arrive at the Atatürk airport in İstanbul tomorow (Thursday) at 14:15 local time (GMT+2).

Source: bjk.com.tr

Last edited:
Bielsa is rumoured to be the next Mexico NT coach, as well as Sampaoli, Klopp, Ancelotti, and a trillion other crap Mexican coaches..
There is one portuguese coach here in the Mexican league (Pedro Caixinha) who is pretty much a poor's man Mourinho.. i'd love him to be the NT coach

i hope we don't get Sampaoli, he's as ridiculous as Miguel Herrera.

Bielsa is rumoured to be the next Mexico NT coach, as well as Sampaoli, Klopp, Ancelotti, and a trillion other crap Mexican coaches..
There is one portuguese coach here in the Mexican league (Pedro Caixinha) who is pretty much a poor's man Mourinho.. i'd love him to be the NT coach

i hope we don't get Sampaoli, he's as ridiculous as Miguel Herrera.
LoL for sampaoli, maybe in the bench but never say offensive words or fight with press....

But Sampaoli are with Chile until Copa America 2019

LoL for sampaoli, maybe in the bench but never say offensive words or fight with press....

But Sampaoli are with Chile until Copa America 2019

You're right, no way he can be as ridiculous as Herrera.

I just don't rate him because of his decision at the Vidal incident at Copa America.. i hope he stays with you guys tho, I really like the Chilean NT.

Lyon president tweeted about Rafael da Silva:

@OL @vincentduluc Raphaël est arrivé de Manchester U nous attendons 1 accord de MU sur le transfert : il est de bonne humeur Brésilienne !

Mateo Kovačić (Inter Milan) -> Real Madrid

Just read few articles in Croatian media who quote Italian and Spanish media that Kovačić will join Real Madrid for €30-35 million

Jason Denayer(Man City) >>> Galatasaray
He will be landing İstanbul and he move Galatasaray stadium a couple of hours
1 year loan and 3m€ optional next season.

He might just be 20 and not very tall but he is excellent. Could become one of the best CBs in the world in time. That's why I said Gala won't have an option to buy him next year

In Istanbul
CNLngCcWEAAoY-4.jpg

Dante (FC Bayern) -> VfL Wolfsburg
Praet (Anderlecht) -> VfL Wolfsburg
Draxler (Schalke) -> VfL Wolfsburg
Kirch (Dortmund) -> Paderborn

All almost done according to German Sky.

Back
Top Bottom