• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Damjan

World Cup Winner
16 July 2011
Arsenal|Juventus|ASSE
Gabriel 'Gabigol' Barbosa -> Arsenal
Gabriel Jesus -> Manchester United

I wouldn't mind Gabigol at Arsenal, seems very interesting and acting now would keep the other vultures away. Though from what I've seen Gabriel Jesus might be the slightly bigger talent, he's brilliant.

Last edited:

Damjan

World Cup Winner
16 July 2011
Arsenal|Juventus|ASSE
Batshuayi to Chelsea seems to be just about a done deal. They swooped in right before West Ham could get an agreement in the way Chelsea seem to do every transfer period.

gerd

Retired Footballer
8 January 2002
Over the moon
KRC Genk, Spurs
btw, vedran ćorluka ----> bayern munich
That is a strange one.
Don't really think that Bayern will fall for the post big tournament trap and buy a player who has it's best years behind him...

And by the way i wonder how many Icelandic players will end up with big clubs and never play...

gerd

Retired Footballer
8 January 2002
Over the moon
KRC Genk, Spurs
Mats Sels (AA Gent) to Newcastle United

Axel Witsel (Zenith) to Chelsea
Radja Nainggolan (AS Roma) to Chelsea

brunnoce

World Cup Winner
29 July 2003
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Cruzeiro
Axel Witsel to Everton has been getting some pace... dunno how the new owner can compete with the likes of Chelsea, but indeed it would be a huge visit card if he could sign this one.

Champions League
18 May 2006
SL Benfica
Zivkovic (Partizan) -> Benfica (99% done, he's already in Lisbon)

sonoman

Premiership
13 November 2003
México
Mexico / Türkiye
Pogba (Juventus) -> Man Utd
LLoris (Tottenham) -> Madrid
Kante (Leicester) -> Madrid / Juventus
Kovacic (Madrid) -> Everton / Wet Ham
Icardi (Inter) -> Tottenham

gerd

Retired Footballer
8 January 2002
Over the moon
KRC Genk, Spurs
Axel Witsel (Zenith) to Everton.

Louis Van Gaal, coach of the Belgian national team

LVG seems to be the favourite.
Others considered: Van Haezebrouck (my favourite).
AVB
Pellegrini
Blanc

Problem is Wilmots. Wilmots' wife is a top lawyer and she does all the contract negotiations for him.
In his contract, there is a clause that stipulates that if Wilmots is fired, our Fa has to pay him 1 milion euro. In Belgium everybody wonders if our FA has that kind of money and to money to pay a big foreign coach like LVG.

After what i saw of LVG at United, i'm not so sure if he's the right person...

gabe.paul.logan

Retired Footballer
7 January 2007
Budapest
Hungary
NO WHY? He was my fav Italian at the moment. He should sign for a bigger club than Soton.

Dzsudzsák -> Schalke FC, New York RB, Sporting KC
Nagy -> Bologna
Szalai -> Malaga

Last edited:

Sho9_6

Dicen que nunca se rinde
22 January 2014
Austria, Salzburg
FC Sevilla
Vietto (Atlético) --> Fc Sevilla

I hope this transfer will not be another loan like kranevitter(1 season - 2 mil for non option to buy)

jihado86

Attacking Midfielder
10 July 2008
Tunisia
Real Madrid
120 millions? FFS. Pogba isn't worth more than 40 millions even with these inflation and exaggeration of players prices.
I don't find him that super player who's worth 120. What has he done to his club and his NT? even Modric or Iniesta who are > 30-years-old are better than him by a long long distance. WTF? The most overrated player ever.
Last year stupid rumors were linking him with RM, MU with 60 millions, what has he achieved in this season to double his value?

gerd

Retired Footballer
8 January 2002
Over the moon
KRC Genk, Spurs
Even Iniesta and Modric are better than Pogba?
Both Iniesta and Modric are among the very best players of the world. IMO Modric is the most important player of Real Madrid.

It is a shame that both Iniesta and Modric weren't in the team of the tournament. To me they were among the very best players of the tournament.

Top Bottom