this should put 360 players minds at rest a bit on editing front...

Jess C said:
editscreen4cv2.jpg

Yes you can transfer players, I translated the spanish words in the pictures using this website: http://www.freetranslation.com/

It's not the most accurate of translation services (which would explain why it's free) but you get the gist of what you need to know.;) (e.g. It said "player publishing" or some shit)
It says "Edit Player".

Yes, but at the bottom it reads 'desplazarse' and that means 'move'.
So you can move players using the editor, which is good news :)

I think that is so you can scroll through the list of players in the team, without actually selecting them, like in PES5 (see the up and down arrows).

Moving players is in a different section of edit mode on PlayStation 2 anyway, so I would think it's the same on Xbox 360. I fully expect it to be in the game, it's not hard for Konami to add.

Just the graphical editing will be missing IMO.

Last edited:
JayM said:
It says "Edit Player".
I'm talking about the text at the bottom of the screen, not at the top. The bottom says you can move players.

--> Jaym:
No, I don't think so. Why do you need the blue X for moving?
Moving through the list of players is with the arrows, yes, but I cannot see why else you need to press the X else than moving a player to another team.

Han said:
--> Jaym:
No, I don't think so. Why do you need the blue X for moving?
Moving through the list of players is with the arrows, yes, but I cannot see why else you need to press the X else than moving a player to another team.
I know, it's pointless, but it is there on current gen too, check your PES5 (Xbox).

wel i thought it wasnt out on the original xbox im getin it on the 360 anyway but in another forum someone told me it was out in november on the xbox. i didnt question it as it doesnt bother me

Back
Top Bottom