Uefa Europa League 2013/2014

Yep.

And Platini does not have power to make a conspiracy even if he wanted, I hope we don't have someone stupid enough here to think otherwise, UEFA is an enormous company and all the conspiracies (which exist and happen all the time in general football for a lot of clubs and rea$on$) are decided by a lot of people, not the president of UEFA who is mostly an ambassador/representative.

Anyway, can't wait for the game, and that shirt in the magazine is so fucking beautiful :D

Even if Benfica reach the final, they won't win it because of the Guttmann-curse. ;)

Asamoah should have gone with red too also that dangerous play by vidal and no booking? Than red for benfica, thats bullshit

Juve merda just lost :) so glad haha

Hope that guy its well tho

Also Benfica will be missing many players for final

Great game Benfica with 9 players incredible !!!

Bye Juve !

if this was a biased "uefa mafia" referee, then I'd like all the other football games to be officiated by this club's referees.

Digusting team this Benfica. Whining little cunts. Markovic has 'cramps' but has enough strenght to tussle with Vucinic five minutes later. Fuck off, vamos Sevilla.

M'Bia broke my heart. I really thought Valencia were going to Torino.
They were literally seconds away from a final, that's damn unlucky.

Totally Damnjan, piece of shit squad throwing themselves in the ground like women.

Lost all my respect for this squad, not the club itself but I hope this current squad never wins another title in their career.

Juventus didn't deserved to reach the final, but these Benfica players didn't deserve to even be professional football players. hope everybody saw how bad Pogba and Tevez really are even more when it counts.

Benfica cowards, were complaining about being robbed and play like little shits to win.

PS: No offense to the fans in all this, only the players.

Now Juventus fans are crying LOL
Everybody knew that we would do this all the game :)
Benfica is the best,the rest is anger :D

I wouldn't be proud of my team if they won like this tbh, but if you are then good for you. If you're proud of the fact that your team is full of whiny little bitches (apart from Luisao) then I think there's something wrong with you.

Tevez was awful, Pogba tried but like the rest of our team it wasn't enough. I really hope we get to see Immobile next year, he's exactly the striker we need. Pacy, smart and a killer.

Totally Damnjan, piece of shit squad throwing themselves in the ground like women.

Lost all my respect for this squad, not the club itself but I hope this current squad never wins another title in their career.

Juventus didn't deserved to reach the final, but these Benfica players didn't deserve to even be professional football players. hope everybody saw how bad Pogba and Tevez really are even more when it counts.

Benfica cowards, were complaining about being robbed and play like little shits to win.

PS: No offense to the fans in all this, only the players.

Yeah and fans were boing a guy who got really hurt , classy merda fans ;)

Also Tevez its best player Juventus has so far

It's hard to admite but clearly Benfica deserve the win. Juve didn't make enough to win the match. Many players there failed a lot (Caceres and Lichesteiner, for example). In my opinion Juventus need some new players. Some of those players are really bad...

I wouldn't be proud of my team if they won like this tbh, but if you are then good for you. If you're proud of the fact that your team is full of whiny little bitches (apart from Luisao) then I think there's something wrong with you.

Tevez was awful, Pogba tried but like the rest of our team it wasn't enough. I really hope we get to see Immobile next year, he's exactly the striker we need. Pacy, smart and a killer.

Dont feel so angry at least Juve will give the stadium for the final !

Show some respect LFC Albania.

As if it was possible to see that Garay was seriously injured at first glance. They were whistling because it was the third time in about three minutes that a Benfica player went down. Garay's case was more than serious, but you couldn't tell at first.

Yes, I am not a Benfica fan at all but it's very simple: Benfica is much better than Juve... Much better players and much better as a team.

As if it was possible to see that Garay was seriously injured at first glance. They were whistling because it was the third time in about three minutes that a Benfica player went down. Garay's case was more than serious, but you couldn't tell at first.

Delicious salty tears.

Keep them coming.

How can you get to that conclusion judging from this tie? Both teams were evenly matched, Benfica got a bit lucky in the first tie, they weren't better than us and we weren't better than them.

It wasnt possible at first maybe but it was after and even some juve players were runing dogs to ref to conplain about when they see guy wqs bleading and was really hurt

Thought overall both legs were quite balanced. Juve definitely had more drive to score home and away, but I was impressed by Benfica's defending over the ties. I think if you replay the matches again, they will be quite balanced over and over again.

I think Markovic and Vucinic may have had a spat in their own languages - hence the sending offs.

Thought Salvio's yellow was one of those calls that could go both ways. He clearly put his hands behind his back, then suddenly threw them in front of himself a second later.

Thought overall the ref was assertive and made some great offside calls. Don't think he was that bad at all.

So, Benfica fell a little easy.. but hey, they beat the Italians at their own game! That's something at least. It was fairly even over two matches, Benfica scored one more and deserved to win by that alone.

Come on, soccer is what we saw here. Real Madrid is in the Champions final thanks for his defensive tactic. No club has to play offensive to prove its quality. Besides, playing against 10, no change. Playing against 9, no change. In fact, when Enzo got red, Benfica showed who was the boss there, and made midfield pressure like no other. Juventus is great club, Huge club! But they simply wheren´t enough for Benfica.

Also, most of you don´t know Benfica enough, but in the last month, Benfica played two domestic games with 10 players and still won those matches. This game was never easy for Juve from the start.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom