VPESA: Our beloved PES simulation league

cheapuwu

Non-League
1 May 2021
Hey lads! Hope you're all doing well. I'm really excited to share this with you all.

My name is Saki, and I run the VPESA. The VPESA is a virtual football simulation league run on PES 2011 on the PS2. We have our own 8 teams, all composed of real people with their own players. You create your own player, join a club, meet your teammates, and watch him play on Twitch when we stream the matches! It's a CPU vs CPU league, meaning that you don't have to control your player to play, you just sit back and watch your player grow!

Our league has been growing steadily for the past year or so now, and we're constantly looking to grow our tight-knit community. Right now, we offer language support in English and French, and we're working on making our league accessible to more languages! We primarily operate through our Discord server, but we also have our website that you can go to to upgrade your player. We're constantly looking for ways to improve our league to make it an absolute blast, and I'm hoping to reach more interested people through this post!

Whether you want to create a player, become a journalist to write news articles about our players, help in our post-match analyses that we do, help orientate us about attributes affecting the game engine, partner with our league to help one another grow, or simply watch and enjoy the experience as a spectator, we welcome you to join us in the fun! We'd be happy to have you with us. :)

I'll include a Discord server invite below where you can join our server. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you!

Warm regards,
Saki

- Discord server invite: https://discord.gg/kkTM5U6mwp

Back
Top Bottom