WE10/PS2 : whistle o6-o7 Club Teams OF version 1 (PREVIEW)

Nearly finish the Bundesliga, thread update & photo added

1155865292A5F63.jpg
115586540800E23.jpg

115586543699214.jpg
11558654681CF08.jpg

great!

i have a question...

u did transfers in teams like Fiorentina?

because i did very transfers ... and when i went to play, i saw very errors..... Essien was using the Number 1.... The Fiorentina GK was using the 8........ Thuram was on the Wing in Barcelona....... then.... i fixed in my OF this things..... of course, not all errors.....

this OF will be good about it???

thanks!!

vzz1n said:
great!

i have a question...

u did transfers in teams like Fiorentina?

because i did very transfers ... and when i went to play, i saw very errors..... Essien was using the Number 1.... The Fiorentina GK was using the 8........ Thuram was on the Wing in Barcelona....... then.... i fixed in my OF this things..... of course, not all errors.....

this OF will be good about it???

thanks!!

For the WC 2006 OF, I didn't concern any team's matter (appearences, transfer or numbering...etc, just use dragonskin's for base)

But this time my topic is 06-07 CLUB TEAMS, so I will try to do the best that I could do; but im my mind, i had to think should I issued an non-complete OF for only all kits done only? Cos if doing all teams' formation, appearences, etc, will use much much time....

Last edited:
Whistle said:
But this time my topic is 06-07 CLUB TEAMS, so I will try to do the best that I could do; but im my mind, i had to think should I issued an in-complete OF for only all kits done only? Cos if doing all teams' fomation, appearences, etc, will use much much time....

It would be very nice to release an "in-complete" OF with all kits done for the community...
Great Bundesliga kits.....
cheers

Nick Cave said:
Whistle will all the teams be unlocked.... i.e. licenced teams available to edit!!

In my plan it won't be...cos of lack of logo slots...

Would it be wrong of me to ask for a rough idea of a release date for this OF ? The kits just look so good.

Please, just so I can give myself something to look forward to....

thats so fantastic whistle RESPECT !!!
i can't wait to play WE10 with that wonderful OF
keep it up.

Wistle's work is the only thing I've seen in the OF section that follows the tradition of quality of the old DB and kitmakers. Hail to wistle and his wonderful work.

scozza said:
Would it be wrong of me to ask for a rough idea of a release date for this OF ? The kits just look so good.

Please, just so I can give myself something to look forward to....

Nope, in my planning, there will be a beta version come out first, it will included EPL, French Liga, Bundesliga and extra teams with full kits...(I will mark down if any didn't confirm), and plus some Licensed teams made like Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC...etc (will clearly write down when finished); No dutch teams will do at this OF (cos it need time that I try to fix the way out for dutch teams; they were different against the other teams).

And transfer will do also, but formation and appearances won't....and all promoted teams will not create players for them this time...so both of you need to do them out if you chose this OF...

and thanks for all members who like my work :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Bundelsliga was finished and making many transfer these two days, not much worked had been done, but French Liga started; photos added :)

11561283182C8D0.jpg
1156128351EE664.jpg

115612839614E5D.jpg
115612843456652.jpg

Last edited:
you may add South American teams playing the Libertadores de America Cup (like the UEFA but from South America) especially Banfield with their green and white and orange ande green shirt? see www.soydebanfield.com.ar for pictures..
Usually nobody does south american kits, even when these are the teams that usually end as world champions and provide the rest of the world of quality players, please do it!

Goenitz said:
you may add South American teams playing the Libertadores de America Cup (like the UEFA but from South America) especially Banfield with their green and white and orange ande green shirt? see www.soydebanfield.com.ar for pictures..
Usually nobody does south american kits, even when these are the teams that usually end as world champions and provide the rest of the world of quality players, please do it!

You canb find LIBERTADORES CUP OPTION FILES for PES5/WE9 on this forum so maybe the authors will make a WE10 one...

Back
Top Bottom