WE10/PS2 : whistle o6-o7 Club Teams OF version 1 (PREVIEW)

I can't wait for the option file, how long nowwww, oh and what day is beta version coming out, I can't wait to try it out.

Last edited:
I also wanted to know are the latest transfer going to be done as summer transfer window has closed, and are you going to update the stats of players, I would prefer if players kept there original stats. If u change the stats is der any chance of having a seperate option file with just the kit and transfer updates.

Hey Whistle, I cant wait....finally the ultimate patch

I have a question for those that know. The way I'm playing WE10 is with a PS2 (of course) and a hard drive that has the game on it. How do I go about applying this patch so I can run the game off of my HD like I am already doing? Would it be easier to just get a MaxDrive? Thanks!

For the last preview & info, hope the OF could releases at tonight (my location, will be lately)

Title - whistle o6-o7 Club Teams OF version 1 (Beta version)

Issued date
September 4-5

Issued format
max & xps

Special thanks
Compulsion for the great WE10 OF editor

EPL
Arsenal (full set), Aston Villa (full set), Blackburn (full set, gk away not confirm), Bolton (full set), Charlton (full set, gk away not confirm), Chelsea (full set), Everton (full set), Fulham (full set), Liverpool (full set), Manchester City (full set), Manchester United (full set), Middlesbrough (full set, gk away not confirm), Newcastle (full set), Portsmouth (full set), Reading (full set), Sheffield United (full set), Tottenham Hotspur (full set), Watford (full set), Westham (full set), Wigan (full set)

Bundesliga
Almannia Aachen (full set), Arminia Biefield (full set), Bayer Leverkusen (full set), Bayern Munchen (full set), VfL Bochum (full set), Borussia Dortmund (full set), Borussia Monchengladbach (full set), Energie Cottbus (full set), Eintracht Frankfurt (full set), Hannover 96 (full set), Hertha Berlin (full set), HSV Hamburg (full set), FSV Maniz 05 (full set, gk away not confirm), 1 FC Nurnberg (full set), Schalke 04 (full set), VfB Stuttgart (full set), Werder Bremen (full set), VfL Wolfsburg (full set)

French Liga
Auxerre (full set, gk away not confirm), Bordeaux (full set, gk away not confirm), Le Mans 72 (full set), Lorient (full set), Lens (full set, gk away not confirm), Lille (full set), Lyon (full set), Marseille (full set, gk away not confirm), Monaco (full set), Nancy (full set), Nantes (full set, gk away not confirm), Nice (full set, gk away not confirm), PSG (full set, gk away not confirm), Rennes (Home & GK home, Away & GK away not confirm), Sedan (full set, gk away not confirm), Sochaux (Home & GK home, Away & gk away not confirm), St Etienne (full set, gk away not confirm), Toulouse (full set), Troyes (full set, gk away not confirm), Valenciennes (full set, gk away not confirm)

Others
Club Brugge (full set, gk away not confirm), Besiktas (full set), Sparta Praha (full set, gk away not confirm), Panathinokas (Home & Away), Olypmiakos (full set), Anderlecht (full set, gk away not confirm), Benfica (full set, gk not cconfirm), Sporting (full set, gk away not confirm)

Licesend Teams
Barcelona (full set), Real Madrid (full set, gk away not confirm), Atletico Madrid (full set), Real Zaragosa (full set), Valencia (full set), Sevilla (full set), Real Betis (full set), Recreativo (full set), Levante (full set), Nastic (full set)

AC Milan (full set, gk away not confirm), Inter Milan (full set), AS Roma (full set), Juventus (fill set, gk away not confirm), Atalanta (full set, gk away not confirm), Catania (full set), Torino (full set, away & gk away not confirm)

FC Porto (full set), FC Kopenhaven (full set)

Info
Just take my works as a KIT OF was much better. Major club's transfer had been done, but not complete transfer.. no formation setting & no accurate numbering of players; all promoted teams didn't create players...please forgive. (of course I will worked them out at last, but it seems take a long long time), so I decide to release such as "Kit OF" first....

Last edited:
1157356419AFEF5.jpg
11573578358C35E.jpg

115735649613512.jpg
11573565416B1BA.jpg

Last edited:
danhammer said:
seriously mate you have to get an xbox 360 and make another superb option file

Haha, if you brought me a X-box 360, I will excutively made you an OF..:lmao:

mattjoke said:
Hey Whistle, I cant wait....finally the ultimate patch

I have a question for those that know. The way I'm playing WE10 is with a PS2 (of course) and a hard drive that has the game on it. How do I go about applying this patch so I can run the game off of my HD like I am already doing? Would it be easier to just get a MaxDrive? Thanks!

My works was only an OF, just use max-drive to drap it into the memory card...nothing needs to do for the game..

labeed2005 said:
I also wanted to know are the latest transfer going to be done as summer transfer window has closed, and are you going to update the stats of players, I would prefer if players kept there original stats. If u change the stats is der any chance of having a seperate option file with just the kit and transfer updates.

I think you can't get all the stat in original, cos I was based on my WC2006 OF to develop the newest OF.

Last edited:
how the hell did whistle get the new kits for spain and england teams etc when u cant modify allready license teams in the game without patching? im confused?

great work whistle. here just a couple of minor remarks on the transfers:

Holland

-van galen from Az has quit
-charisteas from ajax is at feyenoord
-Anastasiou from ajax is at sparta
-perez from Az is at Ajax

by

Last edited by a moderator:
pes_vetran said:
how the hell did whistle get the new kits for spain and england teams etc when u cant modify allready license teams in the game without patching? im confused?

Use Complusion's editor.

alekfyne said:
great work whistle. here just a couple of minor remarks on the transfers:

Holland

-van galen from Az has quit

-charisteas from ajax is at feyenoord

-Anastasiou from ajax is at sparta

-perez from Az is at Ajax

germany

-mathijsen from hamburg is CB and not a cf

-Sorin from hamburg is not om but WB

by

If you had read my message, I didn't make the squad formation or complete the transfer yet...just take my OF as "Kits OF" would be much better...

Last edited:
ahhh wicked whistle soo good, as i thought would have to play with the old kits unless i had a patched version, whistle is a legend!!!

voltes5 said:
Whistle will the finished version of this include your WE2006 kits as well?

The beta one also contains the WC2006 kits, but all the emblems of the National Teams instead of the original flag only...(not enough logo slots for both of them)

Last edited:
great work dude.. ill be waiting for the final version!
what are you missing? only the transfers? do you have to create players?
i can help you with the stats of argentinian players if you want
congratulations and thanks!

Whistle said:
The beta one also contains the WC2006 kits, but all the emblems of the National Teams instead of the original flag only...(not enough logo slots for both of them)

Only 4 posts ago...

Back
Top Bottom