WE9 NTSC US (international)

Junka said:
philipe89 sry dont talk about warez:( .....i have the game but havnt played it yet,wil make a revieuw later on.
But i heard this from a source

" There are significant extras added to the
Winning Eleven series that overshadow the inferior product named
Pro Evo Soccer. Aside the fact that it includes gameplay additions
that haunted Pro Evo, it also has significantly more teams. Which
pretty much implies that Konami realizes Pro Evo was an incomplete
mockery of a Futbol game."

Where have u read this ; don't they talk about winning eleven jap version ?
Give a link please !

when i go to register my user name and its all done i click register and it gives me an error "unable to register"

I hope I'll get it tomorrow. Which OF is the best/most uptodate and where can I get it? I have the converter.

Well I got the game and I've played it a bit and from what I can tell... it's the same as PES5. The the player stats are pretty much the same etc. I'm glad the online is there though I've played a couple of matches online already and its great not as much lag as I was expecting (PS2 version BTW)!

Last edited:
my ps2 wont work online, i cant register a user name im soo mad right now!

ruffneckc said:
Well I got the game and I've played it a bit and from what I can tell... it's the same as PES5. The the player stats are pretty much the same etc. I'm glad the online is there though I've played a couple of matches online already and its great not as much lag as I was expecting (PS2 version BTW)!
also while you're playing a match is the same as PES5 ?? cause WE9 J-league is a little bit better that PES5

I got it, and it plays great on-line... I was lagged intentionaly in the second half on a couple of occasions.

What is 2 player co-op mode like? PES5 is a bit buggy. i.e. both players are drawn towards the ball, PS2 gives control over the wrong player.

Know what I mean?

Wel i mentioned before that i would make a revieuw of the game....but thats not realy needed,the game is same as we9 jap. version and pes5.Tho some ppl says passing is better,i agree on that.
I hoped for some little upgrades but nothing:( great job konami.
Wel i set my hopes for WE9:LE Korean 23-02-0 now.....gues its alsow the same but with online play....but last years LE version had some new upgrades and new move (elastico),so u never know.
I hope that the patch makers make a patch verry soon with al the kits:) and bootpacks and balls.But the verry first thing i need is an Option file of WE9:I :)

On IGN:

Diehard fans of the franchise are going to absolutely eat up the online rankings and the ability to take a Master League team online.

Is this possible?

gameplay aside is there nothing new in this we9i that wasn't in pes5?:shock:
nothing new to the database?
not one new face, not one new player?
nothing? at all?
not even one of their mistakes corrected?
like an abiatti on juventus or milan or a montolivo in fiorentina?
not even one team uniform? or something
nothing?
can someone that actualy has the game cofirm that please?

thanks in advance
cheers

Last edited:
What I would like to know, if the problems with fouls(referees calling foul for the SMALEST thing)Its a real pain in the a.. in pes5!? Thanx.

Last edited:
Online experience started off poorly last night, as the first several people I played against would lag the hell out the connection once I scored a few goals...cost me a few games.

It got better when I started to play better (re: mature) people later. I think I played a few people here from evo-web.

My gamertag is "codpiece"

codpiece said:
Online experience started off poorly last night, as the first several people I played against would lag the hell out the connection once I scored a few goals...cost me a few games.

It got better when I started to play better (re: mature) people later. I think I played a few people here from evo-web.

How do people intentionally create lag?

Ezio

codpiece said:

Ran into the same thing myself... but I'm just happy that when people don't intentionaly lag the game is very smooth, even with someoen that had a red connection quality to me! I love it!!

I'm going to just use this first week or so to try and build a friend list of quality players who don't lag.

Put me on yours if you want : CapnKill

We should almost start an official thread of a good friend list, or put people on there who lag.

The lag in the game is disgusting, EVEN AS A HOST!!...HOW IS THAT POSIBLE?!!! and I have a 6mb/700+k cable connection with no router...what are titles like counter strike, Final Fantasy XI or even quake 3 on a dial up connection doing that Konami can't do for online performance?...client and host play is a very old school way of playing online games...unfortunately Konami doesn't care about the users enough to make online a decent experience...this is comming from a user who has been playing since Snes International Superstar Soccer.......I'VE BEEN WAITING 10 YEARS FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT???!!!!

IF YOUR MAKING THIS KIND OF ONLINE GAME AT LEAST INCLUDE A PINGER SO WE CAN KNOW HOW BAD THE LAG IS GOING TO BE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
leif3d said:
The lag in the game is disgusting, EVEN AS A HOST!!...HOW IS THAT POSIBLE?!!! and I have a 6mb/700+k cable connection with no router...what are titles like counter strike, Final Fantasy XI or even quake 3 on a dial up connection doing that Konami can't do for online performance?...client and host play is a very old school way of playing online games...unfortunately Konami doesn't care about the users enough to make online a decent experience...this is comming from a user who has been playing since Snes International Superstar Soccer.......I'VE BEEN WAITING 10 YEARS FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT???!!!!

IF YOUR MAKING THIS KIND OF ONLINE GAME AT LEAST INCLUDE A PINGER SO WE CAN KNOW HOW BAD THE LAG IS GOING TO BE!!!!

I think you must've been lagged on purpose because 99% of the games I've played were FANTASTIC!!! (on PS2)

Before you want things to change to a central server type of system I would try FIFA, and then you'll chang eyour mind quickly.

Seriously you need to relax, no one is having the problems you claim you are running into.

CapnKill said:
I think you must've been lagged on purpose because 99% of the games I've played were FANTASTIC!!! (on PS2)

Before you want things to change to a central server type of system I would try FIFA, and then you'll chang eyour mind quickly.

Seriously you need to relax, no one is having the problems you claim you are running into.

Would you be more specific as to why I wouldn't like the central server system? By the way I am a very relaxed person I just don't understand certain things on how online games work, that's why I asked...and I have a right to be pissed off if I wait a very long time for something and it doesn't even come close to what I expected no?...I'm just trying to resolve my issue of lag that's all.

Back
Top Bottom