Weird..

That is bloody odd, is he still in the game or has his death stopped him continuing?

Major bug

These jap beta testers sure do suck

They should've hired me before Sony did :)

Didn't it say in the Preview from I think PSM (they had the scans posted in a thread a while back) that players could get injured off the ball, like pulling a muscle?

i think players can get injuries suddenly without getting challenged and some injuries happen gradually. Because i was playing a match and trezeguet got chopped and play continued and he was still playing fine then about 20 match mins when the ball went out of play a replay of the tackle ages ago popped up and then it zoomed in on trezeguet and said he picked up a yellow injury so i substituted him and he limped of holding his thigh

Islamic prayer in front of the US army. That explains the second part of the animation.

Ha, seriously, that's the most I've laughed all day. The comic timing of his final collapse is worthy of Buster Keaton :D :D

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to make the Foe joke. It's pretty sick, but man, if ever anything was just asking for it...

Last edited:
Ok, umm he went off teh pitch after the ball went out for a throw..

He was taking away in a stretcher and then the red injury ambulance sign came up and then he never came back..probably died, or pulled a muslcle and went to the hospital :p

hahaahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha that should happen to all arsenal players

Ask someone else to upload it elsewhere - i cant for some reason, or just check out Kevano's remake on the first page..

Oh sweet, so its not only me. Thank you lord..

They could make it a tad bit more realistic the second time they go down though..

I guess it was a self injury, probably pulled a muscle, but then surely he mustve been able to return..

Back
Top Bottom