WEplayWE - Where the LEGEND of WE9LE Lives On...

We are working on it. But it won't be a massive update, just new kits, faces. And, we play not with default squads, every team provide it's own transfer policy, so I think patch won't be very usefull for you :)

Sorry for offtopic, soyo and all the WE9LE community.

Please, First Person Camera for WE9LE!

One suggestion: if you want to edit gameplay of Pes5 or WE9LE, you can compare the .exe of this two games. They are almost the same game, except for the fact that, in We9LE, Konami's programing team changed some gameplay issues of Pes 5 and changed some chants slot (a small change). Then, maybe 99% of .exe of this two games must be same.

Last edited:
One suggestion: if you want to edit gameplay of Pes5 or WE9LE, you can compare the .exe of this two games. They are almost the same game, except for the fact that, in We9LE, Konami's programing team changed some gameplay issues of Pes 5 and changed some chants slot (a small change). Then, maybe 99% of .exe of this two games must be same.

does that mean that you can "insert" we9le gameplay into pes 5?

If you find the correct memory adresses, nothing impede you to do this, i think (just a suggestion: i'm not a specilist in hex editing, far from this)

Guys, what would be the point, even if it was possible, to spend time and put WE9LE gameplay inside pes5?

It's like trying to put freespace2 gameplay into freespace1(both briliant games, but fs2 deffinetly better than the first).

Why waste time on nothing?

Not better to fix the only noticable problem there is with we9le, which are refs, who sometimes don't punish harsh enough, or whistle too soon?

Better to make the best game even better, not to try to make worse game closer to the best game ;)

Guys, what would be the point, even if it was possible, to spend time and put WE9LE gameplay inside pes5?

It's like trying to put freespace2 gameplay into freespace1(both briliant games, but fs2 deffinetly better than the first).

Why waste time on nothing?

Not better to fix the only noticable problem there is with we9le, which are refs, who sometimes don't punish harsh enough, or whistle too soon?

Better to make the best game even better, not to try to make worse game closer to the best game ;)

well it would be great if we could put we9le gameplay into pes 6 :D

well it would be great if we could put we9le gameplay into pes 6 :D
Even better, have PES2012 graphics, with WE9LE gameplay, right?

Well, you can't have everything ;), and from my perspective, those who don't give a shit about graphics, or "next gen hype", they focus on one thing in terms of football games:
gameplay realism/flow

Pretty much everybody I know, who cares about that^, plays only we9le, and HOPE that pes2012 will come close. I guess we'll see ;)

Last edited:
The core engine of we9le and pes6 are the same, so I'll be doing it for both games, as I think they're still played enough. So I'll be switching back and forth.
I'd love to work on pes2012, but my videocard can't handle shader 3.0. I've tried with swiftshader to circumvent it, but the cpu was too slow :)

Oh that's a shame. Wish I had your knowledge + my computer :P

Wish I had your computer :PIRATE:
Nah, but seriously, pes2012 will have some interesting times ahead.
I can only imagine what secrets an analysis of both pes2012 demos have to offer.
Modifying the camera is just the low hanging fruit.

Wish I had your computer :PIRATE:
Nah, but seriously, pes2012 will have some interesting times ahead.
I can only imagine what secrets an analysis of both pes2012 demos have to offer.
Modifying the camera is just the low hanging fruit.

Well I was wondering what could be done regarding what you suggested earlier, the level of editing where you would be modding animations and graphics to the degree it can be done at GTA (where you can add completely new animations by adding motion capture data to the animation files, I remember that from San Andreas.

Could it really be done in any PES. We already have lots of skilled modders in this community, that are able to tweak core gameplay elements of the game, but no one was able to tamper with the animations and similar (besides copying animations from other this gen PES).

If there was a way to get the animation fluidness and feeling into PES 2012 it would be of epic proportions. But my guess is that if it didn't happened till now (and it has been needed for a long time), it's not happening anytime soon :(

For the squad data in the patch are all teams up to date for the same date?

What date is the last update?

eg...start 10/11 season?

Or is it only the big temas that have up to date squads

For the squad data in the patch are all teams up to date for the same date?

What date is the last update?

eg...start 10/11 season?

Or is it only the big temas that have up to date squads
You're asking about WE9LE?

yes basically

when was the last squad update

AND

are all teams updated or only the best?
Kris(kristian 826) made a we9le patch so far. He did it solely based on psd, withou any modifications as far as I know.

We (weplaywe) are in the process of making our own patch, based on FM modfified stats, that will cover many, many teams from all around the world(just from south america will be around 10 teams). But you will still have to wait couple months for that to be done.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom