WEplayWE - Where the LEGEND of WE9LE Lives On...

1 year or smtng ago i was talking with juce about that limit, he removed already it partially in current kitserver, but still many stadiums crash, i hoped reddwarf should do smtng. I'm currently playing on another we9le project

1 year or smtng ago i was talking with juce about that limit, he removed already it partially in current kitserver, but still many stadiums crash
He did?

ISn't 5.4.0 the last kitserver for pes5/we9le?

I'm currently playing on another we9le project
Oh I see. What is it(curious)?

Hey soyo.
I'm using kristian patch for the best WE of all time. But i need to get the camera tool for this one. I manage to get to the source link from WE9LEpl. But the link to the file is dead.
Any chance to share the camera tool for WE9LE for us?

Thanks!
_________

WEplayWE needs your help

We need help for our patch for the season 2012-13. It'll be a simple work (but it takes time for few people) - entering player's skin colour, hairstyle and hair colour into an Excel sheet. If anyone would like to help, please visit weplaywe.pl for more information. [English required.]

Will this patch work with Pes 5?
No. (not from the get go)

It might, if you customized it to work with PES5, but not all could be ported to PES5 version, and it would take some of your time, and knoledge to do so.

If you wish to play PES5 then I would recommend you to look at Kristian826 Exogenesis patches.

But I encourage you to give WE9LE a shot. For me, and for majority of people who came in contact with this game, it is the best game out of "PES5" series.

cheers
Luk

No. (not from the get go)

It might, if you customized it to work with PES5, but not all could be ported to PES5 version, and it would take some of your time, and knoledge to do so.

If you wish to play PES5 then I would recommend you to look at Kristian826 Exogenesis patches.

But I encourage you to give WE9LE a shot. For me, and for majority of people who came in contact with this game, it is the best game out of "PES5" series.

cheers
Luk

Do you know what the PC system requirements are to run WE9LE? Would love to check it out but my computer may not be able to cope, as it's about 7 years old.

Do you know what the PC system requirements are to run WE9LE? Would love to check it out but my computer may not be able to cope, as it's about 7 years old.
I don't have them on top of my head. WE9LE is about 90% PES5 in terms of the architecture, so look for requirements of pes5 and you'll get some rough idea what would you need.

Keep in mind though, that patches usually use kitserver, and zooming tool which needs a bit more powerful machine, than the default requirenments would point to.

Anyways, no harm in trying. At the worst, it won't work in acceptable manner for you.

cheers
Luk

I've played patched PES6 on now 6 or 7 years old notebook with poor integrated graphic card. If there are any problems, you can always decrease the LOD level (see the instructions if you decide to download the WEplayWE 2012-13 Patch).

@ soyo & viktoristus

Thanks for the info lads. Was concerned about my poor integrated graphics card and old Celeron processor but I'm going to give it a shot:))

Hey luk ! You invite me to playing with you WE9LE ! Well i want to see how one of the biggest WE9LE lovers play this game ! So , give me hosts file IP of server , if WELOVEWE has own WE9LE servers, or you play with hamachi :)

Hey luk ! You invite me to playing with you WE9LE ! Well i want to see how one of the biggest WE9LE lovers play this game ! So , give me hosts file IP of server , if WELOVEWE has own WE9LE servers, or you play with hamachi :)
Heh ;)

Well I didn't play for a long long time online, so don't be dissapointed if I only beat your ass by 5 goals :P

Jokes aside ;), well I guess I could play a game or 2 today, just to show you how great this game is. Do you have the game installed with our newest weplaywe patch?

Do you have an online account on weplaywe.pl, or a forum account to begin with there? If not, create one, and send me there the login and password you'd like.

What time you think of playing?

cheers
Luk

Just installed this again - it's good fun even in single player :).

Very nice work on the patch for the 12-13 season!

I'd been inactive for a long time so I think my login may have been removed from the network mode database, either that or my firewall settings need changing (although I have allowed WE9LE as an exception).

I recommend people download this though - just over 4gb (uncompressed) and runs smoothly on pretty much any system from the last 4 years!

From what I see in the database, you still have an online account Rob.

Luk
Thanks for the reply :)

Just did a factory reset of my laptop so it must be due to the port settings of my firewall.

Having recently played PES on 360 mostly, despite appreciating the gameplay of the 2011 and 2013 versions, the poor sound effects and the lack of kitserver are very annoying. This makes a refreshing change!

Hey Soyo,

Everytime I try to make an account on weplaywe.pl I get an error. Do you mind sending me a message to my account here? Because I can't send you a message here (probably because of your profile settings).

Hope to hear from you!
Praised

Hey Soyo,

Everytime I try to make an account on weplaywe.pl I get an error. Do you mind sending me a message to my account here? Because I can't send you a message here (probably because of your profile settings).

Hope to hear from you!
Praised

I cant too...

Hi guys. There are some server issues now, which prevents me from registering you today. I'll try to do it in next couple days. If you won't hear from you at weplaywe.pl for a week or so, write me a reminder in this thread.

cheers
Lucas

Hi mate, I have downloaded your new patch from the Zippyshare mirror but it appears that the kitserver is incomplete.

Back
Top Bottom