What football club/clubs PISS you off? Why?

total said:
I also hate almost every Italian teams, because as soon the score a goal they start defending and nothing else.
If AC Milan had played that way the last CL final, they would have WON.
Milan managed to score the second and the third goal, though.. Do you call it "defending and nothing else"?

LIVERPOOL did it!! when they managed to reach that lucky 3-3, they only worried about defending!!

It's our fault having conceded 3 goals in less than 10 mins.. but I don't call it "defensive play" when a team rules for more than the 90% of the match!!

FC Porto -> The "clássico" between the North of Portugal Vs. the South of Portugal or vice versa.

Sporting CP -> The derby to discuss who is the best club of Lisbon.

ninjabreakz said:
I got SLATED for saying that in here - nice to see some people who share the same opinion - Serie 'ZZZ' is what I call it now. :lol:

Damn, how do you come up with that funny shit. 'Serie ZZZ', that's so clever. You so funny.

Olympique de Marseille!!this club think they are still a big club like they were when they won the CL in 1993 with their arrogant board José sh*t Anigo and Pape diouf pfff
Arsenal too just because T.Henry really PISS me off when he scores with his arrogance

total said:
I didn't say I hate all the teams. I said most of them.
np mate.. I only thought it was a stereotype, there's nothing wrong with the things you said!!
Fortunately not all Italian teams play that way, because if they really did, Serie A would become really "serie ZZZ"!!

Last edited:
Chelski since Roman came, they think they are a big club, they aren't.They are the new Blackburn, i for one can't wait till it all crumbles.

Inter Milan - Went to see a Cl game in march 2003 and had they joy of being pissed on from above.

Stoke City - Worst fans in the country :(

Milanista said:
What game was it? Inter fans are always shit:D

Exactly8) I hate FC Groningen, even though I was born in Groningen, I go
to school in Groningen, I live in the province Groningen, but hey, I'm
a born Heerenveen fan:)

Milanista said:
Still bitter from the CL game? :lmao:
hehe, no man. It took some time but I'm over it, hope we can do it better in Milan.;) but serious I just don't like Italian Football anymore especially when Juventus or Lazio are playing.

Rochemback10 said:
Snap, especially after the UEFA Cup Final against Celtic, that really took the biscuit

precisely, the porto team of that era where dirty and pretty average. Celtic owned them yet diving deco and co. disgracefully won at the expense of pure football and the year after they had the nerve to win the champions league via one of the easiest passages in the history of knockout footy.......lucky against man utd, then an average lyon side, then a deportivo, then monaco!!! how mediocre is that!!.....imagine if they'd gone through the REAL side of the draw...against unbeaten arsenal, chelski, real madrid of yesteryear and bayern

Man Utd

Its not the team, I have the utmost respect for their achievements, especially since the purple nosed one took over. Its not the regular fans either, most of them can be a pain but they love and support their club just like everyone else.

What I hate about Utd is seeing their shirts being worn everywhere I go, there is no escaping it. They are everywhere, its like a plague. Especially in the south of England.

Most of the "fans" who wear these shirts have never ever been north of Birmingham let alone actually been to Manchester themselves (ever!). Speak to one, and its a predictable story. They have supported them all their lives (apart from when they supported Liverpool in the 80's) and know everything about everything there is to know about Utd. "But have you actually been to a match?" I ask. "No but I hope to go next season". Yeah right...the closest they get to a seat in the ground is their regular bar stoll down at their local pub in Hastings.

Southern Reds - Scum of the earth :mrgreen:

Last edited:
What's the point clockender...do you actually have to live within a few miles from Old Trafford, Bernabeu, the Marble Halls, Nou Camp to be a genuine fan of one of those clubs????

I considered myself a big Man Utd fan until the year after the treble although i'm Belgian and have never been closer to Manchester than London??? Am i totally wrong???

I supported MAnchester not since the '80's but since the 70's...as a matter of fact i must be the only on on this forum who has actually seen players like Law, Charlton and Best in Red...Was i a more genuine fan because faith decided that i was old enough to see these mythical players or was i a less genuine fan because faith decided that i was born far from Manchester????

Utd have always been popular (i saw them in the 70's too)
the southern fans don't bother me at all, the more the merrier. Keep buying the shirts too. We need the money.
As for seeing shirts everywhere, it nearly happened to your lot, but you didn't keep the momentum going.

Totenham Hotspur.

Mainly because of their fans have constantly whined over the last 15 years.
Alan sugar done so much for that club and they wined about him the whole time then they wined after he left.
How long before they start whining at the current regime.
You not a big club !!!!.

My wife hates Liverpool they complain about fouls too much eg. Alonso and Garcia.

Stan said:
What's the point clockender...do you actually have to live within a few miles from Old Trafford, Bernabeu, the Marble Halls, Nou Camp to be a genuine fan of one of those clubs????

I considered myself a big Man Utd fan until the year after the treble although i'm Belgian and have never been closer to Manchester than London??? Am i totally wrong???

I supported MAnchester not since the '80's but since the 70's...as a matter of fact i must be the only on on this forum who has actually seen players like Law, Charlton and Best in Red...Was i a more genuine fan because faith decided that i was old enough to see these mythical players or was i a less genuine fan because faith decided that i was born far from Manchester????

Took the words right out of my mouth.Fans are omnipresent these days.A true Man United fan from Bangkok can be more passionate than the one living in Bury.If you are a fan,you are a fan,no two ways about it.If you claim to be a true fan of a club whom you started to support yesterday,so be it,I dont give a shite.The only thing is,dont talk smack without facts.Cheers~

As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew Mr Hardcore would post Celtic as one of his teams. It's a shame for him, it really is.

Porto - shower of diving, cheating, play-acting, time-wasting cunts.

Lazio - always had a facist element and have made little effort to clean up.

Chelsea - Mourinho mainly, Abramovic hasn't helped their case, but also the sudden appearance of Chelsea 'fans' around the world.

Middlesbrough - jings, couldn't the fans just follow Newcastle or Sunderland? Why do Boro even exist?

And the those saying Serie A is defensive and boring, you're crazy. Liverpool are a team that would bore you to tears with their football, Chelsea play 4-5-1, and every team that face Chelsea seem to play 6-5-0.

Stan said:

I am firm a believer of supporting the team from where you are born or raised. Nothing wrong with that.

How can you call yourself a fan if you have never seen them play?? What right do you have to give yourself an even footing with someone who never misses a match and hasn't done for years. Its easy to support a club through the TV. Maybe after spending all evening stuck on the M6 in traffic after a cup defeat by Wrexham like I have you would know what I am talking about.

Last edited:
I'm born in Groningen and I live there, but I absolutely hate FC Groningen, luckily I've sawn Heerenveen play many times. I even got problems on school because I support Heerenveen.

Soccerdutchman14 said:
I'm born in Groningen and I live there, but I absolutely hate FC Groningen, luckily I've sawn Heerenveen play many times. I even got problems on school because I support Heerenveen.

My heart bleeds for you.

Clockender said:
I am firm a believer of supporting the team from where you are born or raised. Nothing wrong with that.

How can you call yourself a fan if you have never seen them play?? What right do you have to give yourself an even footing with someone who never misses a match and hasn't done for years. Its easy to support a club through the TV. Maybe after spending all evening stuck on the M6 in traffic after a cup defeat by Wrexham like I have you would know what I am talking about.

The happy few are predestined....the chosen ones by birth in one word: facism...
And what about the players, i think you will agree with me that the biggest club of all time are the lisbon lions...all predestined from a couple of mile saround Glasgow...oops...jesus...no Celtic is Scottish...oh my god...no....no players from all around the wolrd are ok...Viera was mister Arsenal, but he was born far away from London, so not mister Arsenal at all...

Ah shit, i'm a stupid idiot, why do i bother...

I agree with Stan. You also have to consider that not many people around the world have a local team that is as glamorous as United, Arsenal etc... and is thrown to their faces everyday through Nike, Adidas, Puma etc. Why would someone living in Hong Kong want to watch a no name football league when they can watch Thierry Henry or Rooney.

Your an angry man Ninja, it's always something about hating this or slapping that.

Find a little love in there somewhere.

FD

He's not angry my Scottish friend..he's tough...he drinks...he does drugs (hard drugs oh yeah...glamourous), he's in the music industry, he has a sister with a tattoo and he pretends it's his girlfriend, he's no longer a mod and he's Zico's boring twin brother...

Stan said:
He's not angry my Scottish friend..he's tough...he drinks...he does drugs (hard drugs oh yeah...glamourous), he's in the music industry, he has a sister with a tattoo and he pretends it's his girlfriend, he's no longer a mod and he's Zico's boring twin brother...

Jealousy is one of the seven deadly sins, brother! :lol:

(I don't indulge in hard drugs by the way)

ClassicD said:
Middlesbrough - jings, couldn't the fans just follow Newcastle or Sunderland? Why do Boro even exist?
Trying telling that to the new Holgate End :rolleyes:

We're top dogs in the Northeast now, highest Premiership finish last season and the first of the big three to win a trophy since the 70's

Then again, why dont all Milan fans follow Inter? Or all Liverpool fans follow the Toffees? I'm sure CWright is licking his lips at that prospect

Back
Top Bottom