• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

where was everyone??

R

RAZOR1313

last night I was online in we9 and I'm in Toronto Canada no one was there just me i was the first person to hit the server and no i'm not bragging just saying I wish I had someone to play with,did nobody get it??

R

RAZOR1313

well if anyone wants to play tonight let me know, and just to let you know no headset is required and my name is MUDBUTT.
ya i played with a buddy of mine last night online and it's just kinda dumb when there is a replay all you can do is select a comment that is pre selected but i think you can change them to what you want them to be!

ezio

League 2
6 August 2003
New Jersey
AS Roma
RAZOR1313 said:
well if anyone wants to play tonight let me know, and just to let you know no headset is required and my name is MUDBUTT.
ya i played with a buddy of mine last night online and it's just kinda dumb when there is a replay all you can do is select a comment that is pre selected but i think you can change them to what you want them to be!
I am supposed to be playing a friend of mine tonight but if I have time maybe I will look for you. I am going to try and make my name Ezio if I can.

Ezio

Top Bottom