• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Will this game have a 60hz mode?

NickSCFC

Banned
18 July 2003
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Stoke City/Liverpool
No, you'll have to go through a massive load of menus like Tekken 5, and do this every time you play, otherwise you realise after an hour that there's borders and it's slow as fuck.

Nah just kiddin mate, just a rant at Tekken 5 mate ;)

The Black Sheep

League 2
3 September 2005
What annoys me about this is having to select '60hz', 'yes i'm sure' and 'English' every bloomin time!!

Two simple parameters to save to the MC, and it's not as if they change much through the course of owning the game!!

bummy_jab

League 2
9 August 2004
Yea but with the 60HZ option this gives us gamers in America the chance to play imported games. Of course u need a mod chip or sumthing like that......

The Black Sheep

League 2
3 September 2005
bummy_jab said:
Yea but with the 60HZ option this gives us gamers in America the chance to play imported games. Of course u need a mod chip or sumthing like that......
Not denying the choice, i use 60hz, I just wish it would save the selection instead of being cheaply tacked on the front.

p.s. non modded ps2s can play import games, you dont need any sort of chip :D

Scorpio

Proud member since 2002
2 November 2002
Belgium
Sporting Lokeren
When I use 60hz I have slowdown. No slowdown what so ever on 50hz mode. So I suggest to use the 50hz mode if you can...

Mozz

Non-League
10 November 2002
Southampton
Southampton FC
The only problem there being that 50hz is really choppy, frames of animation go walkies, the gameplay seems to be at double speed compared to 60hz and the screen looks like it's covered in a constant layer of fuzz. No definition to anything at all.
Games are designed to run in 60hz.
We just get stitched up in Europe.

witchliz

Banned
25 August 2005
u DEFINATELY have the choice of 50 or 60 at start of every loadup,your tv makes a hell of a difference in slowdown and fuzz too........

RAISH

I WRITE THE BOOK
19 June 2004
right if u have a patched game with the kits etc and your playing online wil the other person see the kit logo or will they just see the standard kit, and will the fransfer be affected seeing that the iso has been changed?

Top Bottom