• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

WINNING ELEVEN 8 LIVE WARE AND HDLOADER ?

R

redbalrog

Install using hdl_dump and don´t stick any flag (mode). After install in HDLOADER screen turn on mode 3and this will work.

rob77

Non-League
3 August 2004
Essex
Barca
I don't understand i have hdloader and it installs but when you go to play it just gos black and don't load up. Could you tell me if it does work on HDloader and how to do it in detail. Plz

terranova

Footie Fan
27 August 2004
rob77 said:
I don't understand i have hdloader and it installs but when you go to play it just gos black and don't load up. Could you tell me if it does work on HDloader and how to do it in detail. Plz
Yes it works. You just need to enable Mode 3. Boot up your hd loader disc in the ps2. At the main menu, select WE8LE (don't press X, just scroll and select). Now press SELECT and enable Mode 3. Now press SELECT again to exit this menu. Now click X to play WE8LE.

terranova

Footie Fan
27 August 2004
Zygalski said:
Does this apply to the patched versions too?
Yes it works with the patched game as well - just enable mode 3.

If I remember correctly, with WE7, WE7I, WE8 & WE8I you didn't need to enable mode 3. WE8LE is the first if I'm not wrong. Dunno why.

jag87

Non-League
31 May 2003
HDLOADER - I PRESSED SELECT ON THE GAME NAME, ENABLE ALL MODES AND IT WORKED. USED HDL DUMP FEATURE.YET TO APPLY PATCH AS CANT FIND PARTS 7-10! :(

TheBigK

Non-League
9 January 2002
London
Cannot get British patch to work using HDloader using mode3? Goes black after initial credits.

I installed using WinHIIP_V1.7.3 all mode flags selected. Then enable mode 3 only using HDLoader and it fails? Anyone help?

TheBigK

Non-League
9 January 2002
London
TheBigK said:
Cannot get British patch to work using HDloader using mode3? Goes black after initial credits.

I installed using WinHIIP_V1.7.3 all mode flags selected. Then enable mode 3 only using HDLoader and it fails? Anyone help?
Problems solved... simply unplug controller when screen goes black then as soon as you plug it back in the intro video + game loads!

How strange!

TheBigK

Non-League
9 January 2002
London
TheBigK said:
Problems solved... simply unplug controller when screen goes black then as soon as you plug it back in the intro video + game loads!

How strange!
Just discovered I only need to disable then enable analog switch on controller and game loads! Great means I dont even need to get off me arse now!

Top Bottom