WWE Legends of WrestleMania

Radiation

Golden Boot Winner
6 February 2006
Widnes
Newcastle United
RELIVE. REWRITE. REDFINE THE GREATEST MOMENTS IN WWE HISTORY

logo.gif

YouTube - WWE Legends of WrestleMania - Trailer (HD)
YouTube - Legends of WrestleMania

IGN.com shows off some of the wrestlers in their new Legends of WrestleMania video game.

Video Part 1 of 4
YouTube - IGN's WWE Legends of WrestleMania Roster Reveal: Episode 1

Part 2 comes Monday 9th feb

I know some people here despise this kind of thing, but I'm sure we have a some fans of it as well.

Hmm, not sure how good the actual body movements and in game physics are... One to keep an eye on maybe.

Some great memories there (for someone my age! :LOL:) of when wrestling was far more electrifying than the shite its turned in to.

Like Tim, not sure how good the physics look there, but definitely on my radar for nostalgia alone!

I know someone who did the testing on this for Sony, apparantly it's pretty rubbish and terrible compared to SVR.

I'll ask him and post here if he can remember. He doesn't work there anymore, not sure how long ago he last played it.

Doesnt sound good :( Ah well...

I hope one day, WWE Devs go back to basics and give us a control scheme like the old N64 games - "WCW v NWO" for example.

A simple control scheme, that had a wide variety of moves and great gameplay. They were the best wrestling games ever...

Yeah FPW is awesome, a pain in the arse they still haven't released it in the UK officially despite it being in the US and Europe.

What were the controls for WCW v NWO? the same as no mercy?
-

I thought this game sounded pretty good. The controls are back to the old face button style, and you have to work the match to build yourself up the levels. So at level 1 for can only do small moves and then as you move up bigger moves come available. You can also sacrifice a level and do a big move/signature move. There's a video of Hogan attempting a body slam on Andre at level 1 and he cant lift him, but then at level 3 he gets him off his feet and slams him down.

I like the shenmu style mechanics as well so whoever press the on screen promt first gets the next offensive move in the chain.

Some new footage from comic con
YouTube - WWE Legends of Wrestlemania gameplay

Last edited:
Console's seriously need a good Wrestling/MMA/Boxing game, at the moment everyone of them seems pretty crap, (UFC 09 looks ok but maye be crap)

By any chance can he spill any of the roster?

Hulk Hogan
Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
Road Warrior Hawk
Road Warrior Animal
Bret "Hitman" Hart
The Iron Sheik
Mr. Fuji
"The King of Hardcore" Terry Funk
Don Muraco
Jerry "The King" Lawler
George "The Animal" Steele
"Mr. USA" Tony Atlas
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
Nikolai Volkoff
"The Million $ Man" Ted DiBiase
Tito Santana
King Kong Bundy
"The Bird Man" Koko B. Ware
One Man Gang
Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
"The King" Harley Race
Dynamite Kid
Ricky Morton
Robert Gibson
"Flyin'" Brian Pillman
"Superstar" Billy Graham
"Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert
Rick Martel
Ivan Koloff
Ivan Putski
"Cowboy" Bob Orton
The Sheik
Kerry Von Erich
Fritz Von Erich
Kevin Von Erich
Mike Von Erich
David Von Erich
Dory Funk, Jr.
"The Whole F'N Show" Rob Van Dam
"ECW's Evel Knievel" Sabu
"Captain" Lou Albano
"The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart

WAIT!

That list is wrong! He's just spoke to someone still at Sony and he said it's updated "he rock, austin, triple h etc are in it" and he's going to get an updated roster shortly ;)

Be cool if wrestlers managed by Jimmy Hart could get him to toss the megaphone into the ring as a weapon.

Plus hope tag teams are in... ROCKERS v STRIKE FORCE... DEMOLITION v TWIN TOWERS.

This game needs more dead wrestlers... Big Boss Man, Owen Hart, Mr Perfect... get em in!

Bushwackers
Bret "The Hitman" Hart
Owen Hart
Chyna
Jake the Snake
Mankind/Cactus Jack/Dude Love

Where are they? tut tut

Last edited:
LOL come on Mick Foley is a legend. His hardcore cage matches 'at Wrestlemania' were the stuff of legends. That dude was crazy.

LOL come on Mick Foley is a legend. His hardcore cage matches 'at Wrestlemania' were the stuff of legends. That dude was crazy.

Theres a dispute with him and Vince, so hes deffo not in and theres also rumours that Macho Man also isnt going to be in

:OH: that sucks.

No Mercy on the N64 was one of my favourite wrestling games. I remember cueing up outside GAME to get a copy of this along with the expansion pack. Good times.

Looks like SvR to me. Worth a rent, or maybe trade-in SvR2009. Sorry THQ, but you've taken waaaaaay to long for the DLC....

That line up looks like the roster for 'Showdown, Legends of Wrestling'.

So far the official roster is

Hulk Hogan
Andre The Giant
Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
Jimmy Hart
The Iron Sheik
Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake
Big John Studd
Junk Yard Dog
Shawn Michaels
Bam Bam Bigelow
Sgt. Slaughter
Dusty Rhodes
The Rock
Stone Cold
Bret Hart
Ultimate Warrior
Roddy Piper

Also unannounced but seen in the game (see below)
Mr. Fuji
Jake The Snake Roberts

Fuji should mean that Yokozuna is in and in this pic you can see what many believe to be Arn Anderson
10eebu0.png

You can also import most of the WWESD09 roster into the legends game and use caws from 09.

Oh here's the pic with Fuji and Jake (with the snake wrapped around Randy Orton's head showing the import feature)
lowmadsf8.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom