WWE Legends of WrestleMania

No Yokozuna, Undertaker, Giant Gonzales, Diesel, Mister Perfect, British Bulldog, Lex Luger, Randy Savage, Razor Ramon, Tatanka ?

Last edited:
Fuji should mean that Yokozuna is in and in this pic you can see what many believe to be Arn Anderson
10eebu0.png

That is Bam Bam Bigelow.

Last edited:
Try looking beyond Bam Bam into the ring at the guy in the red trunks and white boots.

Yokozuna, Undertaker, Giant Gonzales, Diesel, Mister Perfect, British Bulldog, Lex Luger, Randy Savage, Razor Ramon, Tatanka

Yokozuna should be in as Fuji is in and in the screenshot above with Fuji in, it's the re-enactment of Bret vs Yoko. Also he was supposed to be in as a legend a year or 2 ago but something came up stopping it.

Undertaker will be a given to be in. He's been in it before in his old school attire he's on the current roster.

I can't see Giant Gonzales making it.

Diesel is in TNA so that might stop that happening. Unless they signed him up in the time his TNA contract ended and he resigned I can't see him being in. Though we can use the caws from Sd09 of Nash and do the attire easily.

Mr Perfect & British Bulldog have been in the SD games before so should be in.

Razor Ramon is a good possibility - he's a free agent so it's possible. The same with Tatanka.

Lex Luger - I doubt he'll make it with his past.

Randy Savage is the big unknown. Rumours say he shagged Stephanie McMahon back in the early 90's when she was under age (though seeing as no charges were ever brought forward i can't see that being true) and that when he left the WWF for WCW he and Vince had a big falling out and Vince has held a grudge against him ever since.

He does have a 'Randy Savage dvd' due to come out this march so that might imply that he and vince have patched things up. There was one being made last year but Vince stepped in and canned it. So it could happen again or it might just mean that as Vince owns the libraries he can put the dvd out, make loads of money and savage gets fuck all.

True Bam Bam does have the flames on his shirt, Arn Anderson is pale white with white hair if I remember correctly!?

EDIT: Have just seen Rad's post.

BRITISH BULLDOG!!

Last edited:
Try looking beyond Bam Bam into the ring at the guy in the red trunks and white boots.

Yokozuna should be in as Fuji is in and in the screenshot above with Fuji in, it's the re-enactment of Bret vs Yoko. Also he was supposed to be in as a legend a year or 2 ago but something came up stopping it.

Undertaker will be a given to be in. He's been in it before in his old school attire he's on the current roster.

I can't see Giant Gonzales making it.

Diesel is in TNA so that might stop that happening. Unless they signed him up in the time his TNA contract ended and he resigned I can't see him being in. Though we can use the caws from Sd09 of Nash and do the attire easily.

Mr Perfect & British Bulldog have been in the SD games before so should be in.

Razor Ramon is a good possibility - he's a free agent so it's possible. The same with Tatanka.

Lex Luger - I doubt he'll make it with his past.

Randy Savage is the big unknown. Rumours say he shagged Stephanie McMahon back in the early 90's when she was under age (though seeing as no charges were ever brought forward i can't see that being true) and that when he left the WWF for WCW he and Vince had a big falling out and Vince has held a grudge against him ever since.

He does have a 'Randy Savage dvd' due to come out this march so that might imply that he and vince have patched things up. There was one being made last year but Vince stepped in and canned it. So it could happen again or it might just mean that as Vince owns the libraries he can put the dvd out, make loads of money and savage gets fuck all.

Thanks for this complete answer :))

They should do - they released a demo of the last 2 Smackdown games before the release and with this being an 'arcade' game with different gameplay, a demo really should be put out to tempt people in. Unless it's shit and they know it and then a demo would turn people away.

The videos are looking a little glitchy. For example in one Stone Cold has Rock on the floor in a chin lock, a button comes on the screen and the person playing as Austin hits it first and suddenly he's up on his feet dropping a fist. The limited movesets might be ok. On the gametrailers video they mention grapples being done by tapping the grpaple button, double tapping and holding. So in theory 4 moves should be available for each grapple type (direction pad up/down/left/right + grapple button) so 12 grapples per wrestler front a front facing position.

The latest video adds some great guys to the roster.

Stone cold Steve Austin
The Rock
Jimmy Hart
Legion of Doom - Hawk & Animal
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Greg 'The Hammer' Valentine
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
The British Bulldog
Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase

-

Most of the remaining unannounced roster can be guessed at. If you look back through the past WWE games at the legends they've had before. Then add those to the list we have so far you get around 35 of the announced 40 plus roster (which will no doubt be 41)

Classic Undertaker (Could have an alt attire from the 90's)
George Steel
Hillbilly Jim
Nikolai Volkolf
Jimmy Snuka (He's not been officially announced but there are renders of him out there)
Mr Perfect
Jerry Lawler
Jim The Anvil

Honky Tonk man should also be in the game as Jim Ross mentioned on his blog that he had done voice over work for the game and then went on to say he was looking forward to getting the honky tonk man into the ring with jerry lawler.

Announced on gamespots website

Reserve WWE Legends of Wrestlemania and receive exclusive codes to unlock bonus costumes for:

* The Rock
* Jimmy Hart
* The Iron Sheik
* Brutus the Barber Beefcake

Available for online and in-store customers, while supplies last.

Alt Attires revealed
WWE%20Legends_bonusLG.jpg

Going by Jimmy Hart and Brutus's attires that should mean we get Honky Tonk Man and IRS.

FULL ROSTER REVEALED

74308380fu6.jpg

Andre The Giant
79991330ct7.jpg

Animal
9300532tg9.jpg

Arn Anderson
99254823jc7.jpg

Bam Bam Bigelow
9300546fe3.jpg

Big Bossman
76210793vm4.jpg

Big John Studd
45705108ai5.jpg

Bobby Heenan
9300562xt5.jpg

Bret Hart
92998640qq5.jpg

British Bulldog
48337758wp2.jpg

Brutus Beefcake
77516281he9.jpg

Dusty Rhodes
90209205mt2.jpg

Greg Valentine
10047889sc5.jpg

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
89831007gx7.jpg

Hawk
9300616ql4.jpg

Honky-Tonk Man
57278170bt1.jpg

Hulk Hogan
9300632vp0.jpg

Hunter Hearst Helmsley
9300640lc0.jpg

Jake The Snake Roberts
9300602mu6.jpg

Jim Neidhart
72995593jk4.jpg

Jimmy Hart
38252107dl5.jpg

Jimmy Snuka
23529723vw5.jpg

Junkyard Dog
9300680yz8.jpg

Kamala
9300688lt5.jpg

King Kong Bundy
9300696ie1.jpg

Koko B. Ware
9300704kb5.jpg

Michael Hayes
9300712eh6.jpg

Mr. Fuji
9300720dy3.jpg

Mr. Perfect
9300728hl4.jpg

Nicolai Volkoff
9300736zz1.jpg

Paul Bearer
9300744oc9.jpg

Rick Rude
9300758re5.jpg

Ric Flair
31532903vg1.jpg

Roddy Piper
81866225be4.jpg

Sgt. Slaughter
92090264om8.jpg

Shawn Michaels
35222758rx7.jpg

Steve Austin
9300802pc5.jpg

Ultimate Warrior
64978932sx9.jpg

Ted Dibiase
36853082tr7.jpg

The Iron Sheik
99294827zb0.jpg

The Rock
9300810bc5.jpg

The Undertaker
9300818bm4.jpg

Yokozuna

1) Hulk Hogan
2) Bam Bam Bigelow
3) Shawn Michaels
4) Big John Studd
5) Dusty Rhodes
6) Iron Sheik
7) Brutus Beefcake
8) Jimmy Snuka
9) Junkyard Dog
10) Sgt. Slaughter
11) Andre the Giant
12) Steve Austin
13) The Rock
14) Roddy Piper
15) Hawk
16) Animal
17) Greg Valentine
18) Jim Duggan
19) British Bulldog
20) Ted DiBiase
21) Mr. Perfect
22) Nikolai Volkoff
23) Rick Rude
24) Anvil
25) HonkyTonk
26) HHH
27) Jake
28) Kamala
29) King Kong Bundy
30) Koko B Ware
31) Ric Flair
32) Ultimate Warrior
33) Undertaker
34) Yokozuna
35) Bret Hart
36) Arn Anderson
37) Big Bossman

38)possibly Ricky Steamboat
39)possibly Don Muraco
40)possibly Earthquake

you'll Serve hard timeeeeeeeeeees, you'll be serving hard timeeeeees

Ill rent this game just to relive all the classics intros and finishers

This has got to be the best intro though

YouTube - Hulk Hogan Titantron - Real American

I remember getting into Wrestling in the early 90's when Hogan kicked it all off and watched on and off until the Rock and Stone Cold left in 2000 and it went shit

Last edited:
That is quality.

I think the game will probably be poo, but I cannot help myself and will buy this for the nostalgia. Hope its got online play too as I have some buddies my age who was into wrestling at the same time.

Be good to do tag teams - LOD v Hart Foundation... Beefcake/Hogan v Andre & Di Biase.

Also do some classic matches,

Rick Rude v The Warrior
Rock v Austin
Honky Tonk v Dusty Rhodes (think that was a SummerSlam?)
Yokozuna/Slaughter/Sheik/Andre/Warrior v Hogan
etc...

gonna go find a pre-order :LOL:

Thats quality Rad! Can you import your own music to the entrances then??

That music brings back some memories... why is 'Slick' not in Wrestlemania!? :LOL:

Yeah on SD09 you can use custom themes for your wrestlers entrances. I'm hoping the same is true for the legends game.

Probably the Wrestlemaina arenas 1 to 15 as thats where the game is based. Though a trohpy/achievement is to win a 30 man royal rumble so hopefully there will be a generic old school arena with either rumble aprons on or a choice of the old school ppv logos.

Back
Top Bottom