WWE Thread !!

PLF said:
Not a fan of WCW in particular, just a big wrestling fan in general until a few years ago so I used to watch WWE (since I was a little kid and WWF days) and then WCW and ECW too when they were available and overall followed the whole thing quite religiously.

Nowadays though for the past few years, nothing like that anymore... if I'm eating or watching TV and I flip the channel and Raw or Smackdown is on.. yeh I watch it a bit (not a full show) but overall it doesn't interest me anymore like it did when I was younger.
The same as me.

Now and again i watch it but it's nothing more than 30 minutes, since i don't seem to have the enthusiasm to watch all of the show.

And kind of sad to see Hogan, Rick Flair and the other oldies still wrestling...and nothing only that but they bought DX back, which is fucked up IMO!

joostebrood said:
I've read this whole page and RuneEdge, you're really an unlikable guy.
There wasnt even anything on this page that would allow anyone to make a judgement on me, jackass. Stop being a fuckin' troll.

...really? I thought you were just messing about.
crysmilie.gif

Jooste, change your avatar already. It's been killing me for months and now I can't stand it.

matherto said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Hardy is coming back!!!!!!

and I hope Layla gets voted off the Diva Search

Time for some credibility back in the tag-team ranks i think.

Hardy Boyz are back THANK GOD!!!!

But we all know whats gonna happen. They're gonna tease Jeff's return using promos or something, then Matt's gonna get beat down, Jeff's gonna make the save, then they'll become tag champs and then they'll break up.

ECW doesnt even have a tag division yet. IMO, they should move them to ECW along with the Mexicools or London/Kendrick.

RuneEdge said:
But we all know whats gonna happen. They're gonna tease Jeff's return using promos or something, then Matt's gonna get beat down, Jeff's gonna make the save, then they'll become tag champs and then they'll break up.

ECW doesnt even have a tag division yet. IMO, they should move them to ECW along with the Mexicools or London/Kendrick.

I'd have to agree, but Matt's moved away from the high-flying antics that the Hardy Boys were famous for, so whether they'll get back together, or they could have a feud I suppose.

If you move them to ECW, along with the other two teams, that just takes even more people from Smackdown, it's really gone down the pan. I forsee a program merge, so then it will be back to the old days, which IMO could actually be a good thing.

Either way, having Jeff back should be great, he was one of my favourite wrestlers back in the good old days

Mastermind said:
it would be great if randy orton joined DX

Yes it would, they have to do something to beef up DX. Because at the moment it's one of the most tedious and childish story lines the WWE's coughed up in years. HBK runs around acting like a 10 year old and HHH keeps blabbing on about how Stephanie McMahons baby looks like him and who could the father be... Okay we get it, HHH you're the dad so stop acting like a complete arse. And don't get me started on that skit where they were knocking off the McMahons, i cringed all the way through it. This incarnation of DX is definitely the worst in WWE history. They should just end it now.

Wrestling was getting good in the build up to Wrestlemania but now it's back to that unwatchable crap. Don't get me wrong, i do like a bit of wrestling, but at the mo it's pretty rubbish.

Erm, Matt Hardys on Smackdown, Jeffs going to Raw, so how do the Hardy boys re-unite or are u saying Matt will jump to Raw?

who knows? we haven't got a clue if they'll reunite, and if they do, I dont think itll be for a while. I still forsee a program merge so SD/Raw will be like the 90s again

Kurt Angle has been released

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/3230064

Due to personal issues, Kurt Angle has been granted an early release from his contract. WWE looks forward to establishing a new relationship with Kurt in the near future.

The only Olympic gold medalist in WWE history, Kurt Angle arrived in 1999 and quickly became one of the most decorated champions in sports-entertainment history. "The Wrestling Machine" is not only a six-time World Champion, but also held the Intercontinental Championship and WWE Tag Team Championship; he also won the 2000 King of the Ring tournament. Recently joining ECW, Angle’s unmatched intensity was rivaled only by his technical and athletic in-ring prowess.

he'll be back in a couple of years i think. no doubt TNA will try and grab him.

Surprised at this, read that it has issues with painkillers and steroids due to the pain he's put his body in over the years.

Trish Stratus is leaving after Unforgiven too from what I've read.

FD

2 confirmed matches for unforgiven

DX vs vince, shane and big show (hell in a cell)

john cena vs edge ( TLC match. if cena loses he will go to smackdown)

unconfirmed but very likely

lita vs trish

randy orton vs carlito

kane vs umaga

andy2003b said:
do you think they will have the hardys back together

No, but I do think they'll stick Jeff on a diet :lol:

he is still spectacular to watch though, so at least he's good entertainment. Senton/Swanton Bomb FTW!

hence thats why various writes in the wwe are considering a survivor series match between degeneration x and.....the nWo. Coincidently, with Kevin Nash tied down tp TNA, Scott Hall and Sean Waltman are currently getting back in shape for possible returns whether itd be in TNA or the WWE.

hope its true *fingers crossed* but i hope the WWE dont make a mess out of it. (e.g. bringing back 'ECW')

ooh_harry said:
hence thats why various writes in the wwe are considering a survivor series match between degeneration x and.....the nWo. Coincidently, with Kevin Nash tied down tp TNA, Scott Hall and Sean Waltman are currently getting back in shape for possible returns whether itd be in TNA or the WWE.

hope its true *fingers crossed* but i hope the WWE dont make a mess out of it. (e.g. bringing back 'ECW')
Thats what I was thinking. I just didnt want to spoil it for people if that idea actually went ahead. :lol:

theres been that survivor series 2006 poster floating around the net for the last few months. Im sure most 'internet' WWE community already know!

Besides who do u think will form the nWo besides Hall and Waltman. I personally cant see Hogan and the Big Show getting involved.

Eric Bischoff would most likely be a part of it but he's not an active wrestler.
I think I read somewhere that Nash's contract runs out soon so he could be a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom