WWE Thread !!

why did he not go back to WWF/WWE after the WCW takeover. ;)
Because at TNA, his opportunities to be a top player were a WHOLE LOT brighter and that's what he wanted. He didn't want to be just another wrestler on the roster.

Plus his dad, Jerry was the CEO and Jeff himself is a co-founder of TNA. And at NWA-TNA, he could be mainevent and World Heavyweight Championship material and in fact that's what he's been largely doing. Champions numerous times and a key player for the company over the past few years.

But at WWE (Formerly WWF), he was at best near the Inter-continental title and feuding for that when he was there and it just didn't look like he was gonna get in the mainevent scene any time soon if ever with the sorta talent they had not just presently at the time but also coming through and it was clear Vince never really saw him or Owen Hart or a number of other wrestlers as 'top notch stars to mainevent biggest events and fight for world title' no matter how talented some of them were.

So he chose to not go back to WWE but start TNA and has helped the company (where his bosses are also his family and he's part-boss himself) grow enormously over the past few years.

Thanks for the additional info mate. I came to the same oppinion after Rune said he was a co-founder of the company. Completely the right thing to do, and much better than stagnating in the WWE ranks.

Triple HHH out for upto 6 months, what's gonna happen now with DX? :roll:

Will need to watch this TNA, think it's showing on Bravo 2 in UK, but NTL don't have that channel at the mo. :roll:

FD

I did. It was ok. But I wasnt expecting much to be honest.
The ending of the Rumble match was good. Even though it was obvious that Taker was gonna win, they kept teasing a HBK win throughout the match.

RAW was decent too. I hope Taker choses Cena's title now.

I wanted HBK to won the royal rumble :( but Undertaker winning is ok beter than John Cena and Batista being the final two like last year

HIAC matches are kinda boring now cuz no one is willing to take crazy bumps like Foley.

How much do you guys in England pay to watch the PPV events? US Military living overseas gets them for free, along with boxing and UFC (which by the way blows wrestling completely out of the water).

How much do you guys in England pay to watch the PPV events? US Military living overseas gets them for free, along with boxing and UFC (which by the way blows wrestling completely out of the water).

IN SCOTLAND its £14:99 so thats what it is in England too. I thinks thats about 30 dollers

yeah UFC is great, i was watching a UFC dvd last night with Chuck Liddel vs Randy Couture

next Wrestlemania match is on:
Donald Trump vs. Mr. McMahon

well, they have to choose a representative and whoever loses will get his hair cut.

Actually I would prefer a 1on1 but Mr. McMahon said he could never compete again due an old pelvis-injury but they'll be both at the ringside.

Has just noticed this theme:)

I like Triple H and grouping Degeneration X.

Very much was upset when from wwe has left Lita :( Probably she could return back to Hardy Boyz

why do wwe bring back people just to promote their films, austin would be a great assett to the Raw, I think wwe are short of big talent at the moment and are wasting a lot of time on ECW which is going no where FAST!

Back
Top Bottom