AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Re: AC Milan Thread

Today Gilardino's agent said its Milan or Parma. But if he stays at Parma, he will leave for free next summer.

Looking good , maybe it will be offcial after this weekend...

Milan ‘agree’ Gilardino deal Saturday 9 July, 2005

--------------

Parma have finally agreed to sell star striker Alberto Gilardino to Milan even if no official announcement has been made.

Milan or nothing, says Gila Saturday 9 July, 2005

--------------

Alberto Gilardino says he will join no other club apart from Milan this summer - or remain at Parma until the end of his contract.

Source Channel4.com

We all know the deal is gonna happen so dont get too excited.

Chelsea in £60m Sheva bid

----------------

Chelsea are today reportedly lining up a £60m swoop to sign Andriy Shevchenko from Milan.

The Rossoneri would be prepared to sell their star striker should Chelsea up their previous bid of £55m for the player, stories suggest.

The blow of losing the Golden Ball winner would be softened by the signing of Parma striker Alberto Gilardino, a deal expected to be announced imminently, as the transfer hinges on the successful sale of Parma to construction entrepreneur Paolo Pizzarotti.

Chelsea feel that the time is right to make a further bid, as the signing of Gilardino would mean Milan have an abundance of striking talent, with the recently signed Christian Vieri, Pippo Inzaghi, Jon Dahl Tomasson and Shevchenko.

However, with the fitness of injury prone Inzaghi again causing concern, Milan are in no rush to sell, and are said to be waiting on their return from a pre-season tournament to make a decision on whether to offload one of their strikers.

Tomasson is tipped as the most likely to be eventually sold, with Portuguese side Benfica, German club Stuttgart, French outfit Marseille as well as Sampdoria and Palermo being touted as possible destinations for the Dane.

No deal has yet been struck, as sides have so far been put off by Milan’s alleged £4m asking price and the striker’s wage demands.

Source: Channel4.com

I dont think this will happen , a million time they say Sheva to chelsea but nothing happens.

and Milan wont let Sheva go too easy.

anyway Gila finally coming :D :D

Capello fear the Milan side :D also Inter side !
But true Inter are making good changes in thier squade !

Adrian Galliani,vice president of the rossonero club: "we have agreed with the Parma that next monday will be the definitive day.

:D

according to milan's habit of buying old player, i'm now speculating at pires's transfer to milan :)

Me too !!

Official : Pancaro to Fiorentina !!

Gilardino moves seems to end badly after Galliani said : " It's getting Boaring !" also Galliani gave Monday as a last date to get the answer from Parma, If the answer was NO then Milan will turn to a new striker (IMO Toni) !!

i read somewhere that Gila should arrive today or tomorrow for the medical test....

i only trust 2 sites ACMilan.com & Channel4.com

it will be clearer in the next 2-3 days.

ya, I only Trust Milan site, Galliani said it on the italian version !!
I hope to see Gila with Sheva in Milan !!

we all hope so.

so wa can just cross our fingers and wait...

Thats what I really feel, Milan never done such thing before, If they want a player they get him at once, now we are talking about Gila for a month !!

and Reports saying that Tomasson is leaving Milan to Benfica ..

Surly a new striker will come, Gila or whom ?? I feel Toni !!

Here is Milan's squade for the US-Tour :

Goalkeepers: Dimitrios Eleftheropoulos, Eros Favaretto, Valerio Fiori

Defenders: Cafú, Alessandro Costacurta, Kakha Kaladze, Paolo Maldini, Lino Marzoratti, Alessandro Nesta, Dario Simic, Jaap Stam.

Midfielders: Massimo Ambrosini, Manuel Rui Costa, Gennaro Gattuso, Andrea Pirlo, Clarence Seedorf, Louis Vogel Johann, Serginho.

Forwards: Andriy Shevchenko, Jon Dahl Tomasson, Christian Vieri.

Dida & Kaka' out for rest after the C-Cup.
Pippo will rest for Medical check ups.

Tomasson may leave it if he left before !

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
BTW, RuneEdge, What team do u support ? :)

Photos Of New Milan PLayers & 1st Training

1Milan0506.jpg

2Milan0506.jpg

3Milan0506.jpg

4Milan0506.jpg

5Milan0506.jpg

7Milan0506.jpg

8Milan0506.jpg

10Milan0506.jpg

milan06_6.jpg

milan06_7.jpg

milan06_9.jpg

milan06_10.jpg

milan06_13.jpg

11Milan0506.jpg

JankuMilan.jpg

training_1.jpg

training_2.jpg

training_3.jpg

training_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

think i might get the Milan black shirt Gatusso 8 , i already have maldini...

if i get home and black 1 maldini , and the other Rino.

any news about the offcial realease date of the shirts???

VIERA TO JUVE :| :| :| :|

DAMN ......

It took only three days, Gila took a whole month !!

we need Gila ;(

Juve got what they want , now it our turn....

Shevchenko 7 said:
BTW, RuneEdge, What team do u support ? :)
I support Man Utd but AC Milan is my second favourite team.
Kaka, Sheva, Pirlo and Gattuso are some of the players that I admire the most in the world.
Milan have such a great team.

the bad thing about Milan's shirt is the colar.. :( last year's collar was better...

Back
Top Bottom