AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Re: AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Milan now have one of the most feared attacking line-ups in world football as Gila joins Andriy Shevchenko, Christian Vieri and Pippo Inzaghi"

hmmmm i love that quote

3bandiera.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOW :D:D
I'm back :D and good to see Gila in Milan :D:D

Ya maybe number 11 :D:D

------------ Sheva - Gila --------------
-----------------Kaka-------------------
---------Pirlo--------Gattuso-----------
Jankulovski------------------------Cafu'
----------- Maldini-Nesta-Stam----------
-----------------Dida-------------------

:D:D

mR_Lukawa said:
"Milan now have one of the most feared attacking line-ups in world football as Gila joins Andriy Shevchenko, Christian Vieri and Pippo Inzaghi"

hmmmm i love that quote
Looks nice on paper. Not sure how good they would really be. And how many of those players have had a lengthy period outside Serie A?

Vieri played for Athletico Madrid and was top scorer before he went back to italy.

I remember his goals against Barca in the Nou Camp. Final score was 4-0 for Dinamo.

AAAAALBERTOOOOOOO GILARDIIIIIINOOOOOO!!!! This is great, finally it's concluded and wrapped up! First big-money transfer in ages for us, about time ffs. Now, all I hope for is that Gila becomes a team player, gets a lesser ego, stops whining, moaning and complaining at everything and everyone. Maybe it'll make him a lesser player but personally I don't care, don't like the mans attitude towards his teammates. But then again I can't picture him complaining at ie Sheva, STAM, GATTUSO hehe so he'll tone it down and mature :) Anyway, thanks Adriano/Silvio for bringing in a world class player for once.

Even though it certainly won't happen, all I want now is a WORLD CLASS midfielder (NOT Vogel lol, already have Ambro!) and a YOUNG and talented defender, still pissed at the sale of Colo :\ Next year half the squad will move in to the same retirement home lol.

Start thinking about the future before it's too late!

Zlatan#9 said:
AAAAALBERTOOOOOOO GILARDIIIIIINOOOOOO!!!! This is great, finally it's concluded and wrapped up! First big-money transfer in ages for us, about time ffs. Now, all I hope for is that Gila becomes a team player, gets a lesser ego, stops whining, moaning and complaining at everything and everyone. Maybe it'll make him a lesser player but personally I don't care, don't like the mans attitude towards his teammates. But then again I can't picture him complaining at ie Sheva, STAM, GATTUSO hehe so he'll tone it down and mature :) Anyway, thanks Adriano/Silvio for bringing in a world class player for once.

Even though it certainly won't happen, all I want now is a WORLD CLASS midfielder (NOT Vogel lol, already have Ambro!) and a YOUNG and talented defender, still pissed at the sale of Colo :\ Next year half the squad will move in to the same retirement home lol.

Start thinking about the future before it's too late!

Gilardino complaining ,, hahhahahaha !! :D:D
and Jankulovski is a MID :P a world-class one !!
future, I wouldn't care if we are winning more than Arsenal the all kid squade :)||
SO let's be Happy for Gila :D :D Zalatan :D :D and welcome to Milan fan Thread !!!!!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Gila is in Milan :D he is going to the US with US :D

Last edited:

Do you guys think Vieri will get a game? Personally I would play all four of Sheva, Gila, Inzaghi and Tomasson before he even got a look in.

Tomasson is already gone, to Stuttgart. I wouldnt mind playing Sheva-Gila-Vieri in the upcoming friendlies just to see how it goes.

allthough i havnt seen much of him myself, sounds like a bargain!

Ya, I dunno why But I see good season for Vieri, Sheva and Gila !!
Well, I would say Pravo Galliani and Berloscuni :D, They said 18 is enough while Parma wanted 22 :D, Who won ? :D:D

EVIL :D

Last edited:

when will he be officialy presented?(with kit and everything?)

Shevchenko 7 said:
Gilardino complaining ,, hahhahahaha !! :D:D
and Jankulovski is a MID :P a world-class one !!
future, I wouldn't care if we are winning more than Arsenal the all kid squade :)||
SO let's be Happy for Gila :D :D Zalatan :D :D and welcome to Milan fan Thread !!!!!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Gila is in Milan :D he is going to the US with US :D

Don't get me wrong mate, I'm so happy that we got Gilardino now! But it seems to me that you've only seen highlights of his goals if you've never seen him complain either verbally or by his body language :) But his goals speaks for themselves! :D

He is a midfielder but certainly not Milan-class, remember his transfer to CSKA Moscow was all set last summer but he rejected the move. He belongs in teams like Udine, Roma, Samp, CSKA and Tottenham. His own goal against us last year was Milan-class though :D

Hahah yeah, Arsenal are extreme and that's not what I want :D

Thanks hehe, but I've been here before! :)

GOOD :D
and for Gila, I saw all his matchs last season, I watched every singel step he made ;)

Jankulovski, I bet he is gona be more than World-Class Trust me ;)

and good, I thought I'm the only Milan fan who likes Zalatan :O

Shevchenko 7 said:
GOOD :D
and for Gila, I saw all his matchs last season, I watched every singel step he made ;)

Jankulovski, I bet he is gona be more than World-Class Trust me ;)

and good, I thought I'm the only Milan fan who likes Zalatan :O

Hehe so did I, so you know what I'm talking about, his attitude and so then! :)

Let's at least hope he performs better than most of our midfield did last year ;)

Hahah, how can one not like Zlatan, I've been his fan since he played in the 2nd division here in Sweden :) He had a similar attitude as Gila has but now in Juve he's matured mentally and the same will happen with Gila!

FORZA MiLAN

I just had a dream about Milan :D , i just remeber the players postions

--------Sheva-------Gila------------

--------------Kaka'-----------------

Seedorf-------------------Gatusoo---

--------------Pirlo-----------------

Maldini----Nesta----Stam------Cafu

:D

H@$$@N said:
I just had a dream about Milan :D , i just remeber the players postions

--------Sheva-------Gila------------

--------------Kaka'-----------------

Seedorf-------------------Gatusoo---

--------------Pirlo-----------------

Maldini----Nesta----Stam------Cafu

:D
That was a bit obvious.

Anybody make anything of the argument between Shevvy and his boss on skysports news today?

Back
Top Bottom