AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Re: AC Milan Thread

Tomasson confirmed in Benfica. Always thought he's an excellent player although I don't think he's the kind of forward to fit in the tactic Milan uses but is perfect for us and to good to be in any team's bench. What do you guys think about him? Wouldn't you like him to stay? Congratulations for Gillardino, he's a very good player too.

damn juve is getting stronger now, cmon milan sign gila and pires (the latter is my speculation :) ) ASAP

I dont care about Tomasson i dont like him , im happy he's gone...

i think Juve want Pires not milan...

RuneEdge said:
Yeah. The collars give it that old skool feel.

Agree, The old color make it much better :D

and Soundtracker : I totaly agree with you, Tomasson is world class, But he didn't get his chance and when he did, we found out he wasn't meant for Milan, now Congrats Benfica :) :D he will do so good !

I wouldn't be shocked if Pires or Figo signed for Milan <<even Ljungberg>>
Gila Must be signed by Monday !!

The black shirt looks VERY nice! Think I may purchase that one....I do have a Maldini home shirt from last season anyway.:D My first love will always be Liverpool but Milan come a close second because of the way they play football.

crayon said:
The black shirt looks VERY nice! Think I may purchase that one....I do have a Maldini home shirt from last season anyway.:D
I'm guessing you didnt need that in the CL final. ;)

Tomasson leavig is good for 2 reasons...

1- Im happy he's gone , i dont like him

2- Its possible that Milan sold a attacker cuz they know they will get another 1 Gila :D

anyway we will wait Max. till Tuesday

on Monday or Thursday it will show , Galliani said that they came to an agreement.

will wait...

Every week I hear the same thing .. and now the transfer is delayed .. Because Parma want to listen to other teams .. Let's hope it will end on Monday

Alberto Gilardino said:
’Now the Parma judge, that's all we need! He explained that my contract will have to be pu up for a real auction. To be honest, I'm not so happy. I'm not an item of estate, a thing or an object. If nothing moves, I'll join Parma pre-season camp on Monday. But it will be different from what I had expected. And I'm really sorry for this. Fiorentina wanted to sign me, among the big clubs, no-one else made an offer for me. If it were not Milan, it will be bad for everyone: I'll leave as a free agent in 2007.'

Thats what I call a Milanista ;)

Monday is D-Day for Gila Sunday 17 July, 2005

------------------------------

Alberto Gilardino’s agent insists the striker’s future will be resolved on Monday – with the player joining Milan or staying at Parma.
"The ultimatum of either joining Milan or remaining will expire tomorrow," said Beppe Bonetto on Sunday evening.

"If no deal is reached over the next few hours then it is not certain by any means that Milan will still be ready to sign him if Parma change their mind in ten days time."

It had looked almost certain that the Italian international would join the Rossoneri in a £17m transfer.

But the proposed switch has been held up by Parma's administrators, who now want the club to sell the star to the highest bidder rather than simply to his preferred destination.

"A judge has decided that an auction was needed. I can't say I am happy because I am not a house or an object, but a person," explained the 23-year-old.

"I have spent three fantastic years at Parma, but everyone knows the situation. For me it is time to leave, and it's fairly obvious that I would go to Milan for professional reasons.

"Between the big clubs - those who are in the Champions’ League - only Milan have made an offer.

"The others have done nothing, probably because football has changed and you have to be very specific in your transfer aims now.

"I want to stay in Italy and go to Milan. They have shown me a plan for the future and how I fit into that."

Indeed, the player’s agent believes that only one other club have made an attempt to land the forward.

"As far as I know, Fiorentina have bid more or less the same figure as Milan," continued Bonetto.

"But talks didn’t get going because the player doesn’t want to move to Florence. He just wants Milan – it is as simple as that."

Source: Channel4.com

ONLY FOR MILANISTA'S

This is a gift to my Milanista's

i subscribed in acmilan.com , so ill post all the video's most of them are in italian anyway here u go ;)

7/15/2005 - Andriy Shevchenko: 'Nuova stagione nuove sfide'
1901_thumb.jpg

Click Here

=====================================

7/14/2005 - La conferenza stampa: Galliani e Ancelotti
1897_thumb.jpg

Click Here

========================================

7/14/2005 - La parola ai nuovi acquisti
1896_thumb.jpg

Click Here

=========================================

13/07/2005 - Parla Giorgio Sandi, amministratore delegato Sisal
1872_thumb.jpg

Click Here

==========================================

13/07/2005 - Adriano Galliani su Gilardino
1870_thumb.jpg

Click Here

===========================================

11/07/2005 Gattuso al Capo Taormina Atahotels
1867_thumb.jpg

Click Here

============================================

06/07/2005 - Vieri e il futuro
1864_thumb.jpg

Click Here

;)

Im back from London, and from the italian newspaper i got there, still gazzetta, only the italian bankruptcy law is between Gilardino and Milan, and that will be resolved Monday.

Shevchenko to miss friendlies vs Chelsea due to operation. Hes rmoving the metal plates on his face from the face injury back in Feb.

First, Welcome back Milanista :D:D:D:D
second,
Gila today he will move or stay !!
Sheva is out yes :(, he is removing the metal thing from his face :(
also Pippo will miss it ..
So only BOBO :D:D and GILA :D:D

Actully am Going out now :( Leaving the country :( so I will miss the news :(
:'( :'( am Going for one day trip so .... I can't see the news, Goodluck Milan :) I'm out byeeee allllllll :) .. hope to come back see all your avatar Gila with Milan shirt :D

Un-Official: Gila is in Milano so as Parma president, Gila's agent said: this will be a long night , but there a big chance that Gila will join Milan tonight.

18/07/2005
MILANO - L'A.C. Milan comunica di aver acquistato Alberto Gilardino dal Parma. Il giocatore ha firmato con la società rossonera un contratto fino al 30 giugno 2010.

Congratulation Milan

Milan, as expected, have completed the signing of Alberto Gilardino from Parma.

The Italian international has finally moved to the Rossoneri after holding lengthy talks with the club on Monday.

Milan have been chasing Gilardino for some time and they made the striker their top summer transfer target.

The 23-year-old has always admitted if he was to leave Parma he would like to join Milan and now he has won his dream move.

Milan put a deadline on the deal to happen on Monday and now a compromise has been reached between all parties.

Gilardino was delighted that his future was finally resolved and he is excited at the prospect of playing for Milan.

"I'm really happy. It has been a really long negotiation and luckily it positively ended," Gilardino told the club's official website.

"Everything of this team fascinates me - the club, the history, the big players who are part of them.

"Why I choose Milan? Because they are the strongest European club and for me, it will fill me with great pride wearing this jersey."

Milan chief officer Adriano Galliani paid tribute to Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi for stumping up the funds to buy Gilardino.

"Also this time we must thank Silvio Berlusconi, he made a really really big financial effort," said Galliani.

Shevchenko - Gilardino
---------Kaka-------------

Inzaghi - Vieri
----Rui Costa---

Pretty powerful attacking lines if you ask me:D

Re: AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well for me the first choice is sheva, and carletto can only pick one from the best three forwards in the world:pippo, bobo, and gila. what a headache carletto!

Re: AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will he take no.10 ???

Back
Top Bottom