Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Intense. Realistic. Fun, Physical, Creative, Dynamic..

Presenting to you.. @Anth James Brilliant Gameplay Mod V17 #TU11 Full Match, featuring none other than one of the biggest Korean Derbies..

Incheon vs Seoul! :BSCARF: vs :RSCARF:

These are the Options I am using!! Amazing work, man!! I really love that you are presenting so many options in your Patreon!! :WORSHIP:

Your dedication to Football Gaming is really beyond!! :TU:

View attachment 268560
Thanks so much for posting man! Love that those options are being put to good use also! I'll check out the video soon. Appreciate the feedback and the support :)

1710419413552.pngThis is my current mods list, everytime i go in to start my new CM game crashes on first loading screen any1 know my problem?

Wuuuh, what a rocket attempt by the long range shooter and that look of the goalie parade is awesome. It´s one of the greatest features that you bring back shots from outside of the box and yesterday I had some really nice Matches where the AI crosses in an amount I never expected to see again in a newer EA Football. Brings totally immersion back, just by those 2 fundamentals of real football.

Hello, when starting with Fifa mode manager I do not have "Ant's fifa" on the home screen, is this normal?
I have -dataPath FIFAModData on EA app

Last edited:
Hi Anth, thanks for the excellent work you made with this gameplay mod, i love it !! i am a manuel player, only semi assisted controls for ground passes, but there is something that bother me in this FC24, that's the powerbar for crosses, cause it goes up too fast when you compare it with passes in other aera fo the pitch. I have reduced the powerbar to zero in game settings but for crosses it's again to fast. I tried to twick/mod a little with the mod editor (aka "gp_kickpass_cross" for example) but it don't do anything in-game. Do you think there is a way to slow down the powerbar on crosses or it's not possible ?

1710419413552.png

This is my current mods list, everytime i go in to start my new CM game crashes on first loading screen any1 know my problem?

I think this might be one of the greatest mods in the history of football games, gameplay mods are usually trial and error and one size fits all with vague descriptions, especially in regards to FIFA/FC24. This mod is highly comprehensive with detailed explanations and a deep customisable palette. It's incredible, You've spoiled us for choice and there's something for everyone.

I can't imagine the amount of work and discipline that goes into compiling this, especially nearly every damn week and then on top of those obnoxious title updates.

I never thought I would be at launch but I'm fucking hooked on this now thanks to your work. This used to be a game where I'd mutter "oh for fuck sake" to myself every couple of minutes because of all the daft stuff with EA's game or cringe when you'd see something unsightly that just doesn't make sense but now all that frustration is gone and all that's left is the good kind when the COM is believably beating me. Sure it's not perfect but the skating and twistyness is so tempered now that it's barely noticeable and it's forgivable. This game used to feel like a basketball game on autopilot and was unfulfilling to score and win but now you've injected that rewarding feeling when I do score or I do see something unpredictable.

If EA gave half a shit about simulation they'd hire you for these accomplishments but life isn't fair, Because if it was, Dua Lipa would be in my bed.

I have to say, as of TU11 and @Anth James' TU11 package, I've managed to enjoy a full match of EAFC for the first time since release.

I'm sure TU11 has turned down the twitchiness a notch (it's still clearly there, but I swear it's "smoother" than before). On top of that, Legendary definitely feels more human / less ping-pong now (as @Topaz said elsewhere).

I haven't even seen a crazy long-distance header yet!

Unmodded, it's still a really awful, Frankenstein-esque thing and generally horrible to play.

But combine TU11 with Anth's tireless work*, and it's actually a fun experience for me, for the first time yet.

*I have to admit, I also had to turn down pass/shot speed to 40, and I know playing with sliders is not advisable when using mods - but the ball was just flying around a little too fast to be realistic IMO!

Players still skate like absolutely crazy thanks to Hypermotion, defensive lines moving at an identical speed/motion back and forth like the tide on a beach (thanks to the lack of footplanting)... Plus all the other motion weirdness implemented to make the game "ultra responsive" (plus, so many tackles that fly perfectly to a player's foot in such a "scripted" fashion it's more like a cut-scene).

But if you can look past this, thanks to Anth, there's fun to be had (build-up play, unexpected AI moments, even satisfying goals - never thought I'd say that)!

Played this combo today as it was my first curiousity/attempt to mix a little bit more the gp mod with some addons.
Usually I don´t like to go that far away when the gp mod itself is nearly perfect like Anth´s v.17. I like the medium experience a lot, especially for it little bit slower gamepace. But the default v.17 is the one I always would prefer because it have the most dynamically gp imo. Feels really like an action movie but on a Football Pitch. But without going crazy like EA´s default flipper ping pong gameplay. The error quote of the AI makes the game also great. Even AAA - Teams like Man City have their flaws and when I am quick I can use it to my benefits in a match where City is bear strong and dominate me. It am still switching between World class and Legendary Level. Can´t find my sweet spot. Practice on Legendary will help. Yesterday I played in my Champions League group stage against Milan, Red Bull Salzburg and Dinamo Zagreb. Just to mention currently I play a Classic Patch from Season 2004. Means I played with Chelsea against Milan in his still great period. Kaka, Sheva, Ronaldinho, etc. All those Players on board and that was what I feel in both games vs Milan. Lost both group stage games against them. But when I play against Zagreb and Salzburg the AI increases his errors and they didn´t press that heavy like Milan did. I did some good interceptions and was able to place my team at position 2 after the g stage. Next leg the round of 16 vs Atletico Madrid.
Just to say another impressive work by Anth to give more individuality to the teams and to the star Players. The gp combo today was at the end a nice experience, expect my 2 reds for Lampard and Joe Cole in one of the matches vs Milan. 😂
That time I faced one time a very harsh referee decision for the red for Lampard. Another impressive thing is the unbelievable physics and collisions between the Players either through a 1on1 situation or Players battle about the ball by grapping and holding each other.
And last but not least to mention the huge amount of addons which comes with the mod Package called "full Package". Like @Marlon Anthony said the work, effort and the fine tuning by test - play - test - play and so on needs dicepline. The mod just shows how much passion and love Anth is put into it for us and himself.

Attachments

• Screenshot (92).png
    Screenshot (92).png
    30.5 KB · Views: 24
Man I've yet to try this mod for FC 24 but looking forward to it. Do penalties get given? Because I see none in the vanilla game.

Man I've yet to try this mod for FC 24 but looking forward to it. Do penalties get given? Because I see none in the vanilla game.
I had 2 for me in the last 6 Matches. Sounds less but I had one before in 60 Matches. It helps imo to use in the box the R2 button on my controller. "cover ball", maybe another button on your controller. This way you do not only cover the ball, it can lead to a foul pro your side. Otherwise the AI defenders steal the ball from your foot when not covering either in box or outside.

I had 2 for me in the last 6 Matches. Sounds less but I had one before in 60 Matches. It helps imo to use in the box the R2 button on my controller. "cover ball", maybe another button on your controller. This way you do not only cover the ball, it can lead to a foul pro your side. Otherwise the AI defenders steal the ball from your foot when not covering either in box or outside.

Ah, shielding. So L2 for most of us, thanks 👍🏻

Hi Anth, thanks for the excellent work you made with this gameplay mod, i love it !! i am a manuel player, only semi assisted controls for ground passes, but there is something that bother me in this FC24, that's the powerbar for crosses, cause it goes up too fast when you compare it with passes in other aera fo the pitch. I have reduced the powerbar to zero in game settings but for crosses it's again to fast. I tried to twick/mod a little with the mod editor (aka "gp_kickpass_cross" for example) but it don't do anything in-game. Do you think there is a way to slow down the powerbar on crosses or it's not possible ?

Manual crossing power is broken unfortunately. It's random power, but the aim is manual at least. It would have been great to learn that EA have fixed it for good, but you can never rely on them.

Hello, when starting with Fifa mode manager I do not have "Ant's fifa" on the home screen, is this normal?
I have -dataPath FIFAModData on EA app
Yeah the splashscreen doesn't work with FMM anymore. You'll know if the mod is working. Just make sure you read all of the recommend settings etc. It's also a good idea to double check your sliders are on 50/50 and also that your datapath entry is still in place.

I think this might be one of the greatest mods in the history of football games, gameplay mods are usually trial and error and one size fits all with vague descriptions, especially in regards to FIFA/FC24. This mod is highly comprehensive with detailed explanations and a deep customisable palette. It's incredible, You've spoiled us for choice and there's something for everyone.

I can't imagine the amount of work and discipline that goes into compiling this, especially nearly every damn week and then on top of those obnoxious title updates.

I never thought I would be at launch but I'm fucking hooked on this now thanks to your work. This used to be a game where I'd mutter "oh for fuck sake" to myself every couple of minutes because of all the daft stuff with EA's game or cringe when you'd see something unsightly that just doesn't make sense but now all that frustration is gone and all that's left is the good kind when the COM is believably beating me. Sure it's not perfect but the skating and twistyness is so tempered now that it's barely noticeable and it's forgivable. This game used to feel like a basketball game on autopilot and was unfulfilling to score and win but now you've injected that rewarding feeling when I do score or I do see something unpredictable.

If EA gave half a shit about simulation they'd hire you for these accomplishments but life isn't fair, Because if it was, Dua Lipa would be in my bed.
Man, absolutely love this - thank-you. It made me smile and laugh :LMAO:

Really appreciate it - this man knows his football games, so definitely happy to hear you're enjoying it so much!

I have to say, as of TU11 and @Anth James' TU11 package, I've managed to enjoy a full match of EAFC for the first time since release.

I'm sure TU11 has turned down the twitchiness a notch (it's still clearly there, but I swear it's "smoother" than before). On top of that, Legendary definitely feels more human / less ping-pong now (as @Topaz said elsewhere).

I haven't even seen a crazy long-distance header yet!

Unmodded, it's still a really awful, Frankenstein-esque thing and generally horrible to play.

But combine TU11 with Anth's tireless work*, and it's actually a fun experience for me, for the first time yet.

*I have to admit, I also had to turn down pass/shot speed to 40, and I know playing with sliders is not advisable when using mods - but the ball was just flying around a little too fast to be realistic IMO!

Players still skate like absolutely crazy thanks to Hypermotion, defensive lines moving at an identical speed/motion back and forth like the tide on a beach (thanks to the lack of footplanting)... Plus all the other motion weirdness implemented to make the game "ultra responsive" (plus, so many tackles that fly perfectly to a player's foot in such a "scripted" fashion it's more like a cut-scene).

But if you can look past this, thanks to Anth, there's fun to be had (build-up play, unexpected AI moments, even satisfying goals - never thought I'd say that)!
OMG. Chris who said he liked EAFC24. I can die today, a miracle, the prophecy is here my friends! St Anth , thanks for that😍🤩

Played this combo today as it was my first curiousity/attempt to mix a little bit more the gp mod with some addons.
Usually I don´t like to go that far away when the gp mod itself is nearly perfect like Anth´s v.17. I like the medium experience a lot, especially for it little bit slower gamepace. But the default v.17 is the one I always would prefer because it have the most dynamically gp imo. Feels really like an action movie but on a Football Pitch. But without going crazy like EA´s default flipper ping pong gameplay. The error quote of the AI makes the game also great. Even AAA - Teams like Man City have their flaws and when I am quick I can use it to my benefits in a match where City is bear strong and dominate me. It am still switching between World class and Legendary Level. Can´t find my sweet spot. Practice on Legendary will help. Yesterday I played in my Champions League group stage against Milan, Red Bull Salzburg and Dinamo Zagreb. Just to mention currently I play a Classic Patch from Season 2004. Means I played with Chelsea against Milan in his still great period. Kaka, Sheva, Ronaldinho, etc. All those Players on board and that was what I feel in both games vs Milan. Lost both group stage games against them. But when I play against Zagreb and Salzburg the AI increases his errors and they didn´t press that heavy like Milan did. I did some good interceptions and was able to place my team at position 2 after the g stage. Next leg the round of 16 vs Atletico Madrid.
Just to say another impressive work by Anth to give more individuality to the teams and to the star Players. The gp combo today was at the end a nice experience, expect my 2 reds for Lampard and Joe Cole in one of the matches vs Milan. 😂
That time I faced one time a very harsh referee decision for the red for Lampard. Another impressive thing is the unbelievable physics and collisions between the Players either through a 1on1 situation or Players battle about the ball by grapping and holding each other.
And last but not least to mention the huge amount of addons which comes with the mod Package called "full Package". Like @Marlon Anthony said the work, effort and the fine tuning by test - play - test - play and so on needs dicepline. The mod just shows how much passion and love Anth is put into it for us and himself.
Was a fan of the slow version… been playing regular since I came back this week. But I’ll try medium now…

Your word means something to me. 😊

Edit: so if Marlon and Chris send flowers… it also means something! 😂🥳💪
Loved to read about your experiences!

when i play in practice arena and kick off its not the same gameplay, and i want my game play to look like this:. and here's my mod order. Here's my gameplay:

Attachments

• Skärmbild 2024-03-15 094913.png
    Skärmbild 2024-03-15 094913.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 12
A little compilation of some great moments I've experienced this week with V17!

I'm really enjoying #TU11 as well, I feel like it's enhancing player ID in the mod.

My current go to is V17 - Difficult + Width Option

A little compilation of some great moments I've experienced this week with V17!

I'm really enjoying #TU11 as well, I feel like it's enhancing player ID in the mod.

My current go to is V17 - Difficult + Width Option

top work james. Can I ask which Esim you use for camera etc, I can't find any online for TU11..? thank you

Back
Top Bottom