Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

when i play in practice arena and kick off its not the same gameplay, and i want my game play to look like this:. and here's my mod order. Here's my gameplay:
@kakor23 I don't know if we're experiencing exactly same thing but I've definitely noticed a difference on my end with V17+TU11. @Anth James is it possible that TU11 broke some things? The game feels way faster than TU9 with the opposition being crazy clinical with it's finishing. As an example, I've played Brighton (CPU) v Roma (me) probably 10+ times since the update on Kick-off Mode (I like to test with the same teams to better notice differences). Each time at around the 20 minute mark they score a screamer. By the end of the first half I'm down 4-0. And overall the game feels like a track meet with Brighton looking like prime Barcelona. I've experimented with a number of your combinations and I'm pretty experienced player. And in some instances I don't notice a difference when adding the various options. For example, I added the default pressing option – and they're still all over me like a glove. Simon Adingra (74 rated) plays like a man on fire. 😅

It's not me just crying because the game is too hard. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this? This isn't a criticism, I'm just genuinely confused why I'm not seeing the same gameplay. Because all the reviews I'm reading and videos I'm seeing is the opposite of what I'm experiencing. And I want to experience that! Again, this is only happening with TU11.

Note: during this process of testing, I always restart and delete FIFAMod folder at launch. I'm used FIFER's realism mod – but not the gameplay mod. I have everything in the order as you've included in your instructions. Sliders 50/50, games speed: normal, etc.

Thanks in advance!

@kakor23 I don't know if we're experiencing exactly same thing but I've definitely noticed a difference on my end with V17+TU11. @Anth James is it possible that TU11 broke some things? The game feels way faster than TU9 with the opposition being crazy clinical with it's finishing. As an example, I've played Brighton (CPU) v Roma (me) probably 10+ times since the update on Kick-off Mode (I like to test with the same teams to better notice differences). Each time at around the 20 minute mark they score a screamer. By the end of the first half I'm down 4-0. And overall the game feels like a track meet with Brighton looking like prime Barcelona. I've experimented with a number of your combinations and I'm pretty experienced player. And in some instances I don't notice a difference when adding the various options. For example, I added the default pressing option – and they're still all over me like a glove. Simon Adingra (74 rated) plays like a man on fire. 😅

It's not me just crying because the game is too hard. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this? This isn't a criticism, I'm just genuinely confused why I'm not seeing the same gameplay. Because all the reviews I'm reading and videos I'm seeing is the opposite of what I'm experiencing. And I want to experience that! Again, this is only happening with TU11.

Note: during this process of testing, I always restart and delete FIFAMod folder at launch. I'm used FIFER's realism mod – but not the gameplay mod. I have everything in the order as you've included in your instructions. Sliders 50/50, games speed: normal, etc.

Thanks in advance!
I switched between the 2 versions several times yesterday and I completely agree with your analysis and I had the same experience, for me V17 is no longer really suited to tu11, it is ultimately quite close to the vanilla version in certain aspects, for example I no longer have the strict side of the referee, no more balls lost due to the ball being pushed too far. The ball is no longer as free as before and the worst is that the mod is even faster than the vanilla version for me.

I tested the mod on FMM and FMT Tu11 version to be sure

Last edited:
Was a fan of the slow version… been playing regular since I came back this week. But I’ll try medium now…

Your word means something to me. 😊

Edit: so if Marlon and Chris send flowers… it also means something! 😂🥳💪
Loved to read about your experiences!
Keep testing, it gives you a better comparision. When I remember back with v.12 or 13 the default Gp mod was a little bit too fast for me. I prefered this time the medium Version. Now at v.17 I really love the pace of the Game, the reaction time of the Players, the animations and the ball ground pass speed more than the medium Version.
And if I ever in the need to have a bit of a slower gamespeed I apply the medium Version. Sometimes the slow Version is not bad at all, giving me more time to create a attack plan. It´s like Anth recently wrote, a Gameplay Loader like the PES one would be a cracker. Imagine to have all the addon options and easy applying them on the fly in game.

I switched between the 2 versions several times yesterday and I completely agree with your analysis and I had the same experience, for me V17 is no longer really suited to tu11, it is ultimately quite close to the vanilla version in certain aspects, for example I no longer have the strict side of the referee, no more balls lost due to the ball being pushed too far. The ball is no longer as free as before and the worst is that the mod is even faster than the vanilla version for me.

I tested the mod on FMM and FMT Tu11 version to be sure
Yes! All of what you just said. I'm not going crazy. Ha. I've also tried Medium speed and I really don't notice much of difference (if at all). The lovely imperfection of previous gameplay's has been lost. I loved how the midfield battle would feel just like that – a battle. Where you noticed the deficiencies of players like Simon Adingra – and they could be exploited with the right tactic and opposite player – instead of him playing like Messi.

Side note: I've also tested other gameplay mods and the same thing is happening. I truly think it's a TU11 issue.

Keep testing, it gives you a better comparision. When I remember back with v.12 or 13 the default Gp mod was a little bit too fast for me. I prefered this time the medium Version. Now at v.17 I really love the pace of the Game, the reaction time of the Players, the animations and the ball ground pass speed more than the medium Version.
And if I ever in the need to have a bit of a slower gamespeed I apply the medium Version. Sometimes the slow Version is not bad at all, giving me more time to create an attack plan. It´s like Anth recently wrote, a Gameplay Loader like the PES one would be a cracker. Imagine to have all the addon options and easy applying them on the fly in game.
Yes. Maybe it’s because I’m getting old but time to create chances is important for me.

Will try and report back. 🫡

You have double checked your commandline Arguments in Steam or EA App, Guys @cristobal64 @MJR2000 @kakor23 ??
It´s not for the first time the line is deleted after an TU.

For Frosty Mod Manager: -dataPath FIFAModData

For Paul´s FMT: -dataPath ModData
Ok I managed to correctly install the mod, I have the command in the game options (data path...) which disappears randomly, no idea why...

Ok I managed to correctly install the mod, I have the command in the game options (data path...) which disappears randomly, no idea why...
Sorry this might sound like a dumb question – but if the data path isn't added wouldn't there be an error or prompt as FMM is launching the game? Forcing you to add the data path? I've been doing this for years and I don't remember the game being able to launch without it added. But maybe I'm thinking of something else. Ha!

Sorry this might sound like a dumb question – but if the data path isn't added wouldn't there be an error or prompt as FMM is launching the game? Forcing you to add the data path? I've been doing this for years and I don't remember the game being able to launch without it added. But maybe I'm thinking of something else. Ha!
I add manually and click just "Continu" to FMM
The mode does not work when launching it normally with the Laucnher FMM, I have to reinstall it each time for it to work, I don't understand why either

Guys, use the slow version to test or the slow passing speed (either). You’ll know if it’s working with slow passing.

Also, double check all of your settings are in place. Classic attributes, etc. Sometimes things reset randomly (such as sliders).

The mod is working for me and I haven’t felt like it’s gone crazy hyper since TU11. There is the possibility it needs some balancing after a new TU, but it played well from my initial tests with it.

Guys, use the slow version to test or the slow passing speed (either). You’ll know if it’s working with slow passing.

Also, double check all of your settings are in place. Classic attributes, etc. Sometimes things reset randomly (such as sliders).

The mod is working for me and I haven’t felt like it’s gone crazy hyper since TU11. There is the possibility it needs some balancing after a new TU, but it played well from my initial tests with it.
I have all of the things correct classic attributes, competitive controls etc. But can u show us your mod order.

I have all of the things correct classic attributes, competitive controls etc. But can u show us your mod order.
It’s just the base mod and then the option as priority.

Use the slow version. If the passing speed isn’t a lot slower then it’s not working.

Yeah it strangely has a habit of resetting sometimes. So do certain settings and sliders can also randomly go to 0 on occasion.

I find it rare for me, but sometimes the game does go into ‘hyper’ mode for a day or two for no reason at all. I find it usually happens around TU releases but it settles. That could be what you’re experiencing possibly.

Medium felt slow to me this morning. Went back to regular V17.

Short opinion: tackles from behind still resulting in silly yellows even with linient ref.
Slide tackles seem to be delayed. Could be players values.

Back
Top Bottom