Boca Juniors

i think its the 27th but i could be wrong. summer league starts next week i think its only only like a few classic games but fun to watch. hey by the way, i finally got done editing all the players on FC Thun (superpatch download) to Boca. i got every player on it from last season with their stats (attack: 78, defense: 48, etc...) except for Barroso and Gago. anybody know where i can find them at? and also i need faces for all the players where do i go to look for them? sorry its its somewhat offtopic?? :-/

hehe nothing like an argentinian women with nice curves and dark skin :-P que mocha! my msn is nickfanjul@hotmail.com, im rarely on tho. i would have to go home and type out all the stats if you want since i dont have internet access at my housee. i found gago tho here you go:

Gago, Fernando - (Boca Juniors)
19 years old
Position: CCD
Height: 178cm
Weight: 65kg
Dominant foot: right
Attack: 78
Defence: 85
Balance: 85
Stamina: 90
Top Speed: 75
Acceleration: 80
Response: 92
Agility: 81
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Dribble Speed: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 95
Short Pass Speed: 93
Long Pass Accuracy: 92
Long Pass Speed: 92
Shot Accuracy: 84
Shot Power: 79
Shot Technique:83
Free Kick Accuracy: 70
Curving: 76
Header: 78
Jump: 77
Technique: 92
Aggression: 81
Mentality: 90
Goal Keeper Skill: 50
Team Work Ability: 88
Consistency: 06
Condition: 07
Weak Foot Accuracy: 05
Weak Foot Frequency: 06

Positioning
Marking
Hability to Slide
pass 1 touch hab
pass

and i found a face pack that i havnt tried out yet, seems to have just about all the players in it tho :-P ill try it out and comment on it, if itsworth it i could post it. right now imlooking for a list of all the players ages and height which is what i need since most are wrong in my game. i just need the ages, height, weight, and stats for barroso. ooo and La Bombonera to add and replace in my game that has the superpatch installed and they took out La Bombonera! >:-O can anyone help me out?

they want 6 million euro? That's an insult....disgusting. Better, he stays here I say.

BTW, Pocho is one who is born from Spanish parents and even born in a Spanish-speaking country but speaks not a word of Spanish. I'm almost positive, though, that Insua speaks Spanish.

hehe thats funny, maybe its cus he always uses slangs and is pretty "young" in terms of how he talks. o and palacios is staying in boca for at least 2007. macri said he wants him for la libertadores 2007. juve hasnt offered anything im quite sure, they just have an eye on him. i got this from yesterdays diario Ole. river is gay, they want belluschi and have priority over him for some weird reason, newells wants him tho for this years libertadores. i think boca plays a game againts racing this tuesday, not quite sure and then against river next saturday. summer league, lots of young players trying to find a spot on the team. i hope silvestre turns out a good replacement for Schiavi who is closed to or has allready signed with Hercules from Spain 2nd division.

hey boca racing play tonight, summer league. itll be nice to see what the young players look like out on the field. who else is gonna watch the game? you guys know anything about fischer? he was with boca and they loaned him to some team from bolivia i think it was bolivar or something like that and he was the scoring leader with 9, now hes back to boca, he probably wont play this season but anybody know anything about him?

Guarin is a Colombian! Guarin is a pretty promising player, if he makes an impact at Boca he definitely can have biiiiiiig future. (For a Colombian player, LOL.)

Last edited:
saw him play last night, had a heeeeelll of shot on a free kick. de DT told all the players to let him kick it and shot a missle low and hit the post!

nice game, didnt watch much of the 2nd 1/2 since i used that time to work my argentinean league por PES5. Neri cardozo scored an AMAZING goal. just awesome the way he got rid of the defender. just awesome anyone else see it? i wish there was somewhere i could download it because it ws that good. anybody know where i can download it?

medran was to blame on the goal by racing, just stupid goal. he should of caught that ball instead he tried to hit it away and it hit a racing player and went it, lame! i guess he got experience from it tho and wont EVER do taht again i hope :-P

i think saturday boca river play, its sometime next week if not. later fellas.

So, game finished 1-1? Well, it's ok, we'll kick River's ASS ON SATURDAY! And good to hear about Guarin, nice to know he's a good free kicker...although Pocho is still #1 for me.

YA, LISTO PARA MATARLOS A LAS GASHINAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck today to Boca Juniors, I know we're gonna fucking kill River!

cant wait for the game, 10 pm here in arg. its about 6 30 pm right now, gonna try and edit some more players on my argentinian league for pes5 and wait for the game to start, ooo gotta get the drinks ready and some food! best thing is that both teams are playing with most of their starters! too bad gago has a minor injury :-/ looking forward to seeing him play today. you guyus hear about gallardo and merlo? gallardo is a puss ive hated him allmy life, even river fans hate him now, last game they played i think against indep. they crowd were all chanting shhhht at him, they are PPPIIISSSEED! gooo boca :-P

We taught the little gallinas a thing or two about futbol eh???????????????

FORZA BOCA!!!!!!!!!

@Milanista: Guarin didn't play, doesn't play often it seems but I can tell you myself, he's a very solid midfielder, for his age. Not the next big thing exactly but he will be a great player in a couple of years.

nice game, ibarra was amazing! did you see the 2nd goal? i think he deserved to score it but wasnt selfish and let palacio finish his hard work ;-). great game. did care about rivers 2nd goal since we had a littl ebet going on at my house between my step bro and his dad... i said the game would finish 3-0 boca,my step bro 2-0 boca, and his dad 3-1 boca... SOOO close to lose but noone ended wining :-P vargas has a solid game too, no mistakes. those stupid guys who broadcast the game said palacio was the man of the match but clearly it was ibarra, they suck up to palacio too much, rightly so but come on, they should of gave ibarra credit, he was amazing.

WELL, I would say Palacio myself, or Ibarra, but here in USA on Fox Soccer Channel they gave to my countryman VARGAS! I WAS SHOCKED! He was solid but not NEARLY best in the game......

i think vargas is a great player, not a starter clearly because we allready have gago battaglia and bilos at positions he could play but definately a player i would put in 1st as soon as any of the above gets tired or injured. if any one of them werent on the team vargas wold be starting.

The man of the match on FSC is totally stupid anyway.

95% of the time somebody gets the MOM award who has scored at least ONe goal.

I've even seen matches where clearly a player was outstanding but a forward came in for only 20 mins, didn't do anything but scored a tap-in to give the win and he was MOM.

They are too biased towards giving MOM award to strikers and in general goal-scorers on Fox Soccer Channel which is why I never stick around anymore to see who it was. Cuz 95% of time it's wrong person and yes I think Ibarra was man of the match of this superclassico game although I didn't watch the full 90 mins.

200_pesos said:
PLF, you missed the whole 90 minutes, you're unlucky man...one of teh best games I've seen in AGES!
No bro, I said I didn't watch the full 90 mins meaniing I missed a bit of the game not whole thing ;)

Back
Top Bottom