Call of Duty: World at War

Bet it'll be about eight bastard quid though. Can't believe CoD4 map pack is still that amount. Nice, I guess, but I'd rather them sort the glitches out first. Fed up of dickheads floating in mid-air when you least expect it. Treyarch need to stop pissing around.

The one that gets me is the underground people on Roundhouse (and the people who climb into rocks on Cliffside). It's funny and sad at the same time, why they do it I don't know because as soon as they do everybody quits and joins another game instead.

They do it because they either a.] they can't play the game properly or b.] it makes their E-Penises exceptionally huge.

Don't know if I'll still be playing it by the time these come out to be honest, getting fed up of them now... Bring on MW2. I may even go back to 4.

b.] it makes their E-Penises exceptionally huge.

:LOL:

------

COD4 is still the better game IMO. Better maps, better guns and all round a better game. Mind you the War mode on COD5 is addictive.

KZ2 is out soon anyways, forget COD ;)).

Patch out - including FREE map!! (Makin Day)...

# Added support for downloadable maps – free downloadable map “Makin Day” now available to Xbox 360 & PS3.
# Improved host migration functionality.
# After Action Report now displays full post-game stats.
# Nazi Zombies is now unlocked for solo & co-op games for EVERYONE in both private and public games!
# Added defensive measures to prevent “Stats Reset” when corrupt data is detected.
# Addressed issues where some solo progression data was lost when a player had collected Death Cards in a split-screen co-op game.
# Patched all known MP map exploits – this fix will also prevent players from passing through geometry/terrain if a new hole is discovered.
# Patched a number of Nazi Zombie exploits.
# Addressed an issue commonly referred to as the “elevator glitch.”
# Disabled “Rocket Jumping” – this eliminates the extra boost created by all explosive weapon types.
# Addressed some score reporting anomalies in the War and CTF leaderboards.
# Blocked the ability of players with lower level accounts from accessing higher-level Perks.
# Addressed an issue in Search & Destroy where bomb planting/defusing was disabled when opening the overhead map.
# Disabled ability to get unlimited ammo when prone with a deployed bipod.
# Addressed an issue with Bouncing Betties triggering when the player is within the detonation radius but behind a solid wall.
# Improved squad functionality.
# Fixed an exploit where Hardcore matches could be ended immediately by team killing.

Nice one Treyarch...

Might play it again, I dunno. Last night I went on for like 2 matches and just got absolutely bummed, which isn't like me at all. I may give this one more chance IF the patch does make a difference. I dunno... It just got me so mad at times, extremely unfair.

That's been happening to me too Yana. About a month ago I was on fire and playing the best I've ever played (ask Bauer... I raped him!) but recently, every time I go on I've been getting completely battered and coming off within a game or two cos it's just no fun.

Hmmm I bought COD5 and its my first COD game. Now I have rented 4 and played it a bit I'm leaning more towards 4.

Things I like on 5 vs 4.
- When online with friends they show up as a blue blip on the HUD.

The things that bug me more than anything in the world ever.
- The damn attack dogs! They should have made a fix in the patch so they are harder to achieve. Some games the other team get the upper hand and then all of a sudden it feels like wave after wave of them are coming.

I played a few games online on COD 4 and it seemed crazy. It was a game on the ship map and all that happened over and over was helicopter attacks then some huge explosions that killed nearly everyone, then lots of rockets exploding. God knows how everyone in there was having fun.

It was the videogame equivalent of watching 2 gay men fight by thrashing their arms around as wild as they can with their eyes closed.

Indeed, I've just re-bought COD4, and it is far more manic than World at War.

I don't like the maps anywhere near as much, Germany and Japan is far better than the some generic middle eastern desert town it must be said, and it's far too easy really.

I like battling with shitty WW2 guns in W@W as well (well, apart from the Arisaka, it's bloody awful).

Damn right the dogs are fucking annoying, but nowhere near as bad as the bloody helicopters in 4.

Indeed, I've just re-bought COD4, and it is far more manic than World at War.

I don't like the maps anywhere near as much, Germany and Japan is far better than the some generic middle eastern desert town it must be said, and it's far too easy really.

I like battling with shitty WW2 guns in W@W as well (well, apart from the Arisaka, it's bloody awful).

Damn right the dogs are fucking annoying, but nowhere near as bad as the bloody helicopters in 4.

At least you can just hide from the copters inside, The dogs get you every bastard place you try and hide! I played a bit of COD5 the other night, quite enjoyed the new Daytime version of the Makin map.

I've started playing this again, really addicted and with a group of mates we play as a team and we're on a huge winning streak!

Mine came today and i forgot how good the game is

Its definitely a game for a group of mates though, I couldn't play it on my own

COD4 was better :D

It really depends mate, I think the game is literally the same with just some alterations such as new perks, new guns and a new environment. Maybe you just prefer the modern warfare, whereas I like both!

And as Coopz said, if you play with mates as a team then the game gets very fun.

I think Treyarch should be a bit clever, and offer the Nazi Zombies mode as a standalone game on Xbox Live and PSN.

Charge £7.99 or something and include both maps and maybe a new one, let everyone see how damn fun it is to headshot the living dead and entice them into buying the full game/future COD games.

I used to play it a lot but prefer 4, though I'd say it was worth it for £15, it is good. I just can't stand it online myself, I find it much more laggier and more bugs than 4 ever has online. But then some people have no problems whatsoever. I guess it's hit and miss online. Single player is really good though. Get it for £15.

Yana after the last patch I have not seen ANY one glitching except for the one on castle where you can climb the roof, but everyone knows that spot and they get killed everytime.

I reckon you should give it another try! For me at least.

Oh wow, didn't get the first but I'll get that one.

I wonder if they'll do a discount in the future for getting the two...

Back
Top Bottom