[Current/Next Gen] Battlefield 4

Anyone doing the trade-in with amazon?

Trade your ps3/360 copy in for £15 and get a £22 voucher towards the next gen version. So it costs £10 to upgrade to next gen (physical copy). Great deal I think.

Been entering games via the Battlelog this today, and getting some great hardcore games on Operation Metro, Firestorm and Oman.

Much better. Still getting booted back to the dash/desktop at random times, but had a good few rounds

Been entering games via the Battlelog this today, and getting some great hardcore games on Operation Metro, Firestorm and Oman.

Much better. Still getting booted back to the dash/desktop at random times, but had a good few rounds

Shit I didn't know they were out yet. I've been getting booted too but mainy after a game has ended.

I can't believe EA have block the audio from being saved on BF4 shared/uploaded clips on PS4!

What a dick move. Not only are their digital games cheaper on xbox, dlc first on xbox... now they're pulling this shit.

I didn't don't know that. It's a really great game when it works on PS4 but today has been a nightmare trying to get it working. I can barely ever seem able to get me and my mate into a game on the same side, it's thrown one of us out of the game several times, I had an instance where someone revived me and the game wouldn't allow me to accept or refuse - forcing me to quit the game, it's frozen several times for one of us on the loading screen, again forcing us to quite and restart.

The worst thing is that the game keeps screwing with the audio on my PS4. The sound disappears from the game, forcing some kind of strange audio loop from the menu screen, then even when I quit the game completely and close in down, it still does it in the PS4 home screen and when loading other games. The only option is to turn the console off completely.

WTF, EA?

Is there any option to choose server player numbers when searching? Some maps are too small for 64 players..On Pc , most people prefer 32-48 players option..

I couldn't wait any longer so I bought the game but I want to know, is there a filter for official servers and custom servers?

Just a quick note that the next PC game update will arrive Dec 3. Among other things, it removes the EMP blur effect we’ve seen your feedback on, as well as the “one-shot kill bug” and the audio issue prevalent on Golmud Railway and Lancang Dam.

As usual, you can always find out the latest on upcoming and released game updates and server updates in the Battlefield 4 Control Room.

PS4 will also get a game update on Dec 3, detailed in the Control Room in this post. We are also finalizing the next game updates for X360, PS3, and Xbox One, but we don’t have set dates for those just yet. It is looking likely that some of those will be ready at the end of this week at the earliest. We will have more details on the dates and contents of these soon.

Doh.

Anything noteworthy being fixed? I tried checking the site on my phone but it's just so full of shit that I have to wade through that my phone just cuts off loading after a while.

Never mind, just found this;

After confirming yesterday that Battlefield 4 would receive an update on the PS4 next-gen console today, December 3, developer DICE has now revealed that the patch has been delayed because of additional testing that needs to be done in order to ensure that it won't break anything about the game.

Battlefield 4 on the PS4 encountered plenty of problems relating both to its single-player campaign and its multiplayer mode.

As a result, developer DICE has kept on releasing all sorts of updates for the game in order to make it playable without crashes, lag, or freezes.

A new patch was supposed to debut today, December 3, but the studio has now confirmed on Battlelog that it's delayed it in order to implement additional testing.

More details and a new release date will be shared in the near future but, until then, PS4 owners shouldn't expect any update for the game.

I finished the single player campaign, its boring and the script is awful.

I'm going to skip single player in future FPS until they make an effort.

Tried this online last night on ps4.

Man I suck at this game, I'm hoping it is due to others being at a higher level than me at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom