eFootball (All Platforms)

I belive PC will be next gen. Thats large market, and last couple of years piratyng PES was not really a thing (crack will come out 3,4 or more months after release). And specially due to lack of nextgen consoles. Btw, PES 2014 was next gen on PC, as PES 2008.
owh, I'm excited but just worry about the next gen /current gen status on pc

Guys, you are growing up and nothing can amuse you like 10 years ago, especially Konami. Oh, especially Konami.
So don't bother worrying, wait for news, don't hype when showed because they will fail when final released, like always did. And that is the life.

Guys, you are growing up and nothing can amuse you like 10 years ago, especially Konami. Oh, especially Konami.
So don't bother worrying, wait for news, don't hype when showed because they will fail when final released, like always did. And that is the life.

Yikes
Although 10 years ago I was 5 years old hmm

I belive PC will be next gen. Thats large market, and last couple of years piratyng PES was not really a thing (crack will come out 3,4 or more months after release). And specially due to lack of nextgen consoles. Btw, PES 2014 was next gen on PC, as PES 2008.
PES on PC is not that " big deal " for Konami. Yes, it do better when compared to the Xbox, but is far from PlayStation numbers.! The situation with GPUs and CPUs is way worse than PS5, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to build the next-gen PC! Don't forget that PS5 is the fastest-selling console forever! They sell more PS5 than PS4 for the same period of time.

PES on PC is not that " big deal " for Konami. Yes, it do better when compared to the Xbox, but is far from PlayStation numbers.! The situation with GPUs and CPUs is way worse than PS5, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to build the next-gen PC! Don't forget that PS5 is the fastest-selling console forever! They sell more PS5 than PS4 for the same period of time.
You right ... but on PC you have many graphic options which enables you to play next-gen games even if you dont have hardware for max-settings.

I belive you will be able to play next-gen PES 2022 on some PC with GTX1650 or similar. You put settings on medium, maybe crows disable --- and you can play it.

You right ... but on PC you have many graphic options which enables you to play next-gen games even if you dont have hardware for max-settings.

I belive you will be able to play next-gen PES 2022 on some PC with GTX1650 or similar. You put settings on medium, maybe crows disable --- and you can play it.
If you can't enjoy it with all the engine's next-gen capabilities ... what's the point? This is the essence of the "next generation" agenda! To be able to experience something that is not possible on the old hardware. Soon we will see!

If you can't enjoy it with all the engine's next-gen capabilities ... what's the point? This is the essence of the "next generation" agenda! To be able to experience something that is not possible on the old hardware. Soon we will see!
You can still have better animations, better gameplay, better physics ... and you will have better graphics, but not 100% of what is capable of. I played PES 2017 on some older card with medium settings, until I bought better one and played it on max.

Sources in the industry, time frame off a new engine not been showed at this stage is worrying as Konami would be promoting the new game at this stage to build hype

I foresee a game that will certainly present itself better from the point of view of animations and fluidity, but also of graphics. Expecting a masterpiece, even if it would be our full right, is perhaps a bit risky. We'll see, but I don't think we'll see a revolutionized ML, perhaps from the point of view of some negotiation, yes. Of course, it would be nice to be able to play even the minor leagues, like the third and fourth of a league, but I'm afraid it's just a dream ... From the editor's point of view it may well be that we will have to deal with the metal human creator , but I am not convinced we will also have the stadium editor as we want it ... Also, not to bring bad luck, but I am not convinced that the announcement of Pes2022 arrives so soon unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong...:((
Personally, I'm not worried about graphics at all, I'm pretty sure graphics will be amazing (according to the teaser and other videos like this and this) So the main stress point is the gameplay and game modes (ML, BAL and/or MyClub). I agree with you I also want to see more lower division in PES and feel the struggle to promote an obscure team to glory.
Regarding the MetaHuman Creator I don't think they would put it in Edit mode, I think they will use it only for real faces (also known as Preset Faces previously), There is absolutely no way they would supplement it as the main appearance editor so they will go with their usual way (That doesn't deny the fact that generic faces would look better). As for the Stadium Creator, I personally don't think it would be possible to see it again in PES.

rumour on the street it’s gonna be a November launch which I do not mind if it’s good
This would be driven by the lack of PS5s and XBSXs in homes. If you want one, you simply cannot get one.

Even PC users are struggling for parts. Simply put, a game being released this September exclusively on next-gen hardware won't sell well.

Personally, I'm not worried about graphics at all, I'm pretty sure graphics will be amazing (according to the teaser and other videos like this and this)
Knowing the PES dev team, they will do a very mediocre job with the tools they are provided. Look at how PES 2021 looks like with PC mods on the same engine. Fog, lighting, and grass aren't licensed, and yet the PES team can't get it done as good as Kojima did with MGS5.

I second some of what you guys said before, I think PES is way more about gameplay than about graphics. However, if I were to bet I'd say PES 2022 will be next-gen in PC. There's a large PC PES community, and I highly doubt they'll be ignored in terms of next-gen graphics.

I just hope the new engine is as moddable as the current one! 🙏 Mods are a major part of the PES experience! :TU:

Last edited:
I would like to say that i'm not pessimistic because i want to be pessimistic, it's just that Konami gives me no reason to be optimistic.

As i already said, even if Unreal Engine is awesome, it seems to me they have not enough people developing the game to really put the new engine to good use.

Knowing the PES dev team, they will do a very mediocre job with the tools they are provided. Look at how PES 2021 looks like with PC mods on the same engine. Fog, lighting, and grass aren't licensed, and yet the PES team can't get it done as good as Kojima did with MGS5.

Sure, I have watched your videos multiple times for the amazing Realism Mods, but I kind of think that KONAMI doesn't license some assets (e.g. grass) maybe just for the sake of modders to have their say, as it is crystal clear that they know modders put their sweat, blood and tears to represent the game the best way possible

Sure, I have watched your videos multiple times for the amazing Realism Mods, but I kind of think that KONAMI doesn't license some assets (e.g. grass) maybe just for the sake of modders to have their say, as it is crystal clear that they know modders put their sweat, blood and tears to represent the game the best way possible
Also most every game that allows modders get their graphics improved by them. It's not unique to PES or Konami.

"Hope for the best, but expect the worst" sums up my attitude to PES 2022.

It's all about expectation levels. If you expect something to be exceptional and it's merely good, then you're disappointed, whereas if you expect it to be bad and it's okay, then you're happy.

Let's not judge it before we see it. Having said that, history is often a good predictor of the future, but necessarily so!

Let's hope for a good game, but we have to be realistic. I just hope that the improvements outweigh the almost inevitable backward steps in other areas.

I certainly don't want better graphics at the expense of improvements in other areas, as that would be almost the last area that I'd say needed attention.

Sources in the industry, time frame off a new engine not been showed at this stage is worrying as Konami would be promoting the new game at this stage to build hype
Personally, PES 2022 will release this year one way or another whether it will succeed is another thing. This is an annual sports title with a competitor. If they don't release anything the only other game is FIFA. And I doubt KONAMI wants to steer people to the alternative. The lack of news is, of course frustrating, but they still have stuff for PES 2021. (even though the majority of the community are done with 2021)

Personally, PES 2022 will release this year one way or another whether it will succeed is another thing. This is an annual sports title with a competitor. If they don't release anything the only other game is FIFA. And I doubt KONAMI wants to steer people to the alternative. The lack of news is, of course frustrating, but they still have stuff for PES 2021. (even though the majority of the community are done with 2021)
I'm not done. Anything better than fifa so I'll stick with 2021 for the next 5 years if I have to who cares.

Tbh I find PES 2021 with mods on PC and Holland's gameplay mod installed, REALLY fun and engaging on FUMA/Legend difficulty/15 min matches.

The gameplay is varied, there are penalties and most fouls are called. The CPU is also a lot smarter and don't do the same thing all the time IMO.

BUT I've only just started playing on PC since playing PES on playstation since 2005, so to me PES 2021 has actually felt like a new game.

Tbh I find PES 2021 with mods on PC and Holland's gameplay mod installed, REALLY fun and engaging on FUMA/Legend difficulty/15 min matches.

The gameplay is varied, there are penalties and most fouls are called. The CPU is also a lot smarter and don't do the same thing all the time IMO.

BUT I've only just started playing on PC since playing PES on playstation since 2005, so to me PES 2021 has actually felt like a new game.
If you're talking about the Live Football V2 EXE and DT, It's the best that he's done out of all the amazing versions he's trialed and tested.

Back
Top Bottom