eFootball (All Platforms)

Sure, and you know what also would make a better experience? Dynamic benches!
There are a million (easy to (re)implement) things, like the dynamic benches, that could enhance the presentation A LOT!
its all been said and written down before. There is just one thing for me to do at the moment. staying faithful and crossing fingers! ;)

There are a million (easy to (re)implement) things, like the dynamic benches, that could enhance the presentation A LOT!
its all been said and written down before. There is just one thing for me to do at the moment. staying faithful and crossing fingers! ;)
And you forgot to pray.

Oh dear lord I pray to you to hit konami at the toilette upload the poo with a flash. :)

I am, so let's see what they are capable of...

I have no hope that pes 2022 is going to be a good game. Konami simply shows no care for their number 1 franchise. People keep complaining all over Twitter and many other platforms but they just don’t show a sense of urgency in addressing these issues. With that said, I don’t think we’re going to see any form of change from them moving forward and this could affect pes 2022 greatly

I have no hope that pes 2022 is going to be a good game. Konami simply shows no care for their number 1 franchise. People keep complaining all over Twitter and many other platforms but they just don’t show a sense of urgency in addressing these issues. With that said, I don’t think we’re going to see any form of change from them moving forward and this could affect pes 2022 greatly
When there is no faith, I get it! But without hope, what else is there?!

I just won’t stop hoping for the best!

When there is no faith, I get it! But without hope, what else is there?!

I just won’t stop hoping for the best!
Welcome to the dark sight...

... muhahahahaha

Please be not so naive mate. The life is dirty and dark but it have little nice moments.
But these moments can not come in a capitalism world with only hope. Konami and all other developer and publisher only counting his money and the one and only people they trust are the owner of her's Equity securities (hope thats the correct english names for Aktienpapiere).
Talking in generel not only against Konami.

My hope was gone with the born from steam. You only can have game licences, You don't own the game himself. That's the real life.

Sorry for a litttle bit of ot.

... muhahahahaha

Please be not so naive mate. The life is dirty and dark but it have little nice moments.
But these moments can not come in a capitalism world with only hope. Konami and all other developer and publisher only counting his money and the one and only people they trust are the owner of her's Equity securities (hope thats the correct english names for Aktienpapiere).

My hope was gone with the born from steam. You only can have game licences, You don't own the game himself. That's the real life.

I stoped reading half the comment I must admit.
To make it short: for me, life is beautiful, with a lot of “nice moments”; but sure, some rocks are thrown the way...!
Doesn’t stop me from enjoying the most precious, life!

I stoped reading half the comment I must admit.
To make it short: for me, life is beautiful, with a lot of “nice moments”; but sure, some rocks are thrown the way...!
Doesn’t stop me from enjoying the most precious, life!
Agreed, but let’s face reality, it’s Konami we are talking about. They had the uefa euro license last year, did nothing with it, had a whole year at their disposal to make a decent mode out of it, and guess what we’re hit again with mediocrity and incompletion and then they advertise it on Twitter like they did something. Man, their incompetence and lack of care is out of this world. I quite remember when fifa had the uefa euro license back in 2012, man did they make the most out of it with very little resource in the game at that time.

I would really want you to limit your expectations for pes 2022 or else you might be very disappointed

Agreed, but let’s face reality, it’s Konami we are talking about. They had the uefa euro license last year, did nothing with it, had a whole year at their disposal to make a decent mode out of it, and guess what we’re hit again with mediocrity and incompletion and then they advertise it on Twitter like they did something. Man, their incompetence and lack of care is out of this world. I quite remember when fifa had the uefa euro license back in 2012, man did they make the most out of it with very little resource in the game at that time.

I would really want you to limit your expectations for pes 2022 or else you might be very disappointed
Totally agree on this, I was like "WTF did they just announced that they added sleeve badges on the kits as a complete feature???"

I hope the lack of effort they do now is due to the effort they put in PES 2022, I hope we hear something about it before 1st of June

Totally agree on this, I was like "WTF did they just announced that they added sleeve badges on the kits as a complete feature???"

I hope the lack of effort they do now is due to the effort they put in PES 2022, I hope we hear something about it before 1st of June
It better be because it would only make sense that way

I think and hope its because of Euro, i hope after Euro they will come with some news about Pes22

... muhahahahaha

O Almighty God, Bless Us With Your Mercy. There is a LOT in this comment, some of it I had a hard time to understand, but let me cut the cheese, I'm not in agreement with you.
Look, blaming someone (no matter what this "someone" refers to) for counting money or chasing money is a bit outdated, welcome to the 21st century, mate!
We never knew and we'll never know why KONAMI are chasing money for, unless they reveal to us why... Maybe with a complete game which fills all our requirements and our aesthetic ✌️guilty-pleasure-animations or whatever✌️. Would it be PES22? Maybe! Will it be a later game? Probably! Would it never be? Also Probable. Sooner or later we will see! They cannot chase money forever, there is a reason, mate! So let's not break other people's expectations with old arguments or with nonsense speech (like you just said "capitalism world").

O Almighty God, Bless Us With Your Mercy. There is a LOT in this comment, some of it I had a hard time to understand, but let me cut the cheese, I'm not in agreement with you.
Look, blaming someone (no matter what this "someone" refers to) for counting money or chasing money is a bit outdated, welcome to the 21st century, mate!
We never knew and we'll never know why KONAMI are chasing money for, unless they reveal to us why... Maybe with a complete game which fills all our requirements and our aesthetic ✌️guilty-pleasure-animations or whatever✌️. Would it be PES22? Maybe! Will it be a later game? Probably! Sooner or later we will see! They cannot chase money forever, there is a reason, mate! So let's not break other people's expectations with old arguments or with nonsense speech (like you just said "capitalism world").
Ok I do, but you need to accept my point of view.

peace!

@Tom give me a spanking license?

Also, I noticed NBA 2k21 is 103 gb, so if we really are getting all that Commentator scan stuff, I might need a new drive.:LOL:

Reactions: Tom
I believe they will announce after the Euro, they will make the most of the Euro in PES 2021.

PES 2022 - 11 July
FIFA 22 - 22 July

Personally, I'm not worried about graphics at all, I'm pretty sure graphics will be amazing (according to the teaser and other videos like this and this) So the main stress point is the gameplay and game modes (ML, BAL and/or MyClub). I agree with you I also want to see more lower division in PES and feel the struggle to promote an obscure team to glory.
Regarding the MetaHuman Creator I don't think they would put it in Edit mode, I think they will use it only for real faces (also known as Preset Faces previously), There is absolutely no way they would supplement it as the main appearance editor so they will go with their usual way (That doesn't deny the fact that generic faces would look better). As for the Stadium Creator, I personally don't think it would be possible to see it again in PES.
Yes, except PES most likely won't use Unreal Engine 5, but will start with Unreal Engine 4 since the engine is still in its early stages. The positive news is that apparently it can be relatively easily transferred over into the newer version.

Yes, except PES most likely won't use Unreal Engine 5, but will start with Unreal Engine 4 since the engine is still in its early stages. The positive news is that apparently it can be relatively easily transferred over into the newer version.
Yes, using UE5 is a bit risky and personally I don't find it as a problem since UE4 itself is quite good. And yes, we should never worry about transferring the assets or databases between UE4 and UE5.

I’m not really that “limit my expectations” guy.
Let’s all limit our expectations on everything then and life looks much brighter instantly....^^ that’s not the way I like to see things. ;)
Besides I haven’t made my expactations vocal by now... I’m well grounded, believe me, fully satisfied playing the others games vanilla version from 2015!
I can only be pleasantly surprised at this moment. Nothing that can get me in a bad mood or something... if they deliver like they did the last year’s... ok. If it’s better, I take it. If it’s worth, I know where to get my footie fix. :)

Behind The Scenes (Unreal 5)

Has nothing to do with how Konami will go about their development unfortunately. Konami could have all the resources in the world and still produce the worst product sadly. Again lower your expectations so you don’t get disappointed

Back
Top Bottom